Taliban need Billions - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
By Skynet
If the Taliban fail to pay the Doctors and Teachers... we will see a slow implosion of the Taliban rule but ISIS-k will fill the vacuum.

The Taliban need money but the red line for the west should be women rights: education, work, and Burkha.
By B0ycey
If the Taliban need billions they would be better off asking China. ISIS-K, Taliban, makes no difference to the West and they have always said they won't hesitate to go back in if terrorism threaten them (but only strike camps). The Taliban won the war and they now have to decide their next steps given the West doesn't recognise them as the legitimate government. So there will be no red lines and no interference (as interference causes the terrorism to begin with) and most definitely no more money. But what I will say is if China helps, they will expect a return for their investment. The days of free milk are over.
By Skynet
@B0ycey How many bombs have the Afghan Taliban detonated on Western Street's?

Not a single one.

Compare this with ISIS which is for about 95% terrorist acts responsible.

The Taliban need the state's reserves about 10 billion USD... I think it is cheeper to give them the Afghan reserves as having mass starvation in the country which is expensive to fight for the UNO's.
And Millions on refugees who bring far right parties to power in Europe.
By B0ycey
Sandzak wrote:@B0ycey How many bombs have the Afghan Taliban detonated on Western Street's?

Not a single one.

Compare this with ISIS which is for about 95% terrorist acts responsible.

The Taliban need the state's reserves about 10 billion USD... I think it is cheeper to give them the Afghan reserves as having mass starvation in the country which is expensive to fight for the UNO's.
And Millions on refugees who bring far right parties to power in Europe.

The US would have been better off not nation building I guess. Bomb the training camps and piss off home. So morally I agree, they should pay up. But the Taliban won the civil war, defeated the US proxy government and as a result assumed the responsibility. The US doesn't recognise the government and won't pay a penny more than they have too. They don't take up their refugees anyway so whatever comes, goes to Europe and not them. So as I said, the Taliban should ask China. There is a new sugar daddy in town these days, but this one always asks for something in return. But even so, they fought for power and I have never heard of the defeated party volunteer to pay for the opponents victory in any case. Mass starvation isn't anyones ideals, but the UN supply aid and at least that is something.
By Rancid
Meh, let ISIS take over, let China get in bed with them. Whatever.

We can just occasionally bomb their camps or whatever. It's probably more important/useful to monitor the cyber channels to prevent terrorism than it is to physically eliminate them.
By Godstud
They need to talk to Trump and just start a charity, or a college.

A new film has been released destroying the offic[…]

Sounds like perfect organized crime material ex[…]

Since you keep insisting on pretending that the I[…]

Commercial foreclosures increase 97% from last ye[…]