Middle East Forum Rules - Updated July 28 2010 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.

Newbie Guide

The Newbie Guide wrote:As this is a forum for adults (or at very least mature individuals) to discuss politics; immature, one-line posts will not be tolerated! Don't be surprised if any of yours disappear. Chances are if you think it's a crappy one-liner, it probably is. Might want to stop before you click that "submit" button and rethink it.

The Newbie Guide wrote:Generally speaking we are very relaxed about people's views. Be they liberal, conservative communist etc, but promotion of hate ideologies is not allowed. Common sense will tell you that such things are prohibited by the forum rules, but just to state it explicitly: Nazis and any hate ideologies will not be tolerated.

Jews and Muslims are all the same in the eyes of the Forum Rules.
By MB.

Consider yourselves warned. :borg:
By Lightman
If you haven't noticed over the last few months, I have been deleting one line posts like mad, and yet they are still made. One line posts are not acceptable and will be deleted on sight. Don't make them.
By Lightman
Effective immediately and retroactively, one line posts will not be tolerated under any circumstances. They will be deleted on sight and repeat offenders will be warned and eventually carded.

No new thread will be accepted without at least a paragraph of original writing. I.e., no Youtube links with a single sentence at the beginning.

Finally, excessive use of bolding, unusual fonts, or colors will be sanctioned.

@Rugoz A compromise with Putin is impossibl[…]

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we […]

[usermention=41202] @late[/usermention] The[…]

I (still) have a dream

Because the child's cattle-like parents "fol[…]