Arafat: Terrorist. Part 1 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
By ihavenoname
ihavenoname wrote:http://www.bjeny.org/241.htm

I like how this ties in nicely with this quote:

Private speech entitled "The Impending Total Collapse of Israel", Stockholm, Sweden, January 30, 1996

"We Palestinians will take over everything, including all of Jerusalem....All the rich Jews who will get compensation will travel to America....We of the PLO will now concentrate all our efforts on splitting Israel psychologically into two camps. Within five years we will have six to seven million Arabs living in the West Bank and in Jerusalem....You understand that we plan to eliminate the State of Israel and establish a purely Palestinian State....I have no use for Jews; they are and remain Jews."
By naked_turk
I don't have the time at the moment to read the second article, but I read the first one. All I can say is that it is laughable. Some guy says that Arafat orders killings but no proof is available because... the US doesnt want people to know! ?

Comon noname, when one posts their own argument with no real proof, thats one thing. But when you post links to articles with no provable facts as support to your argument.... :?:
By ihavenoname
so you claim that the targeted killings of the Israel Athletes in Munich were not terrorism? Or the Killing of a diplopmat?
By CasX
I'm no fan of Arafat, but can't you come up with something better than a google search for 'Arafat is a terrorist'?
By naked_turk
ihavenoname wrote:so you claim that the targeted killings of the Israel Athletes in Munich were not terrorism? Or the Killing of a diplopmat?

They are terrorism, I do not deny that. But I did say however that its just plain laughable when some guy comes out of no where and says something along the lines of "I have a top secret job and we know that Arafat ordered these killings. There is undenial proof of this... somewhere. But I can't show you this proof because the US gov't doesnt want you to see it." I mean come on. The US gov't trying to support Arafat? Aren't they the ones that called him a terrorist in the first place? Its just too much.

The goal of the anti racist is not to eliminate e[…]

Settler colonialism is done by colonizers, indigen[…]

We all know those supposed "political fact ch[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Western Think Tank who claimed otherwise before ha[…]