African poverty falling "faster than we thought" - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of Africa.

Moderator: PoFo Africa Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
@Suntzu

Tag me next time. I cannot see your posts otherwise.

The West is not fully responsible, colonization is fully responsible. North Africa also began to colonize Sub-Sahara Africa. For example, Morocco conquered the Songhai Empire which was a modernizing and liberal (by Western standards) empire that had solid political foundations which could lead to modernization (the "clan" system of the Songhai Empire could've easily lead to small or medium sized businesses) and could've gained influence and become the dominant political entity of Africa which would be better than colonization.

Colonization's aftershocks lead to not the low IQ of sub-Saharan Africa, but to instilling the low IQs of sub-Saharan Africa. Meaning that colonization's aftershocks lead to sub-Saharan Africa not seeing any increase in IQ at all. If Africa was not colonized, we would've seen an increase in IQ.

Sure, the advocates of fascism (or wholism as I p[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Saw an article about this story earlier in the mo[…]

@Godstud " blowjobs" You are like […]

@Rich more veterans lose their lives in peace ti[…]