Dharavi not be redeveloped - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in India.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
By loazy12
Why Dharavi should not be redeveloped? I think the govermment are not helping slum people seems like they are playing with them .... Yeah the slum in the heart of Mumbai and the rich getting richer..... In my opinion people move to Dharavi becoz of the informell sector and that is why slum is growing and how can Mumbai want to be worldcity ?? over half of the city's population live in slum :?: good luck Mumbai :knife:
I think it's so satirical when the government official says it needs a redevelopment to make an included city out of Dharavi. Dharavi itself is the best example, in my view, of an integrated city. It is a completely integrated city, there is a wonderful social network, it is execution, people earn their livelihood. It is functioning, at a very low level as far as cleanliness standards are worried, as far as space existing for the people is concerned.You can see more about dharavi development at paper writing.
loazy12 wrote:Why Dharavi should not be redeveloped? I think the govermment are not helping slum people seems like they are playing with them .... Yeah the slum in the heart of Mumbai and the rich getting richer..... In my opinion people move to Dharavi becoz of the informell sector and that is why slum is growing and how can Mumbai want to be worldcity ?? over half of the city's population live in slum :?: good luck Mumbai :knife:

Sir as a person living in Mumbai for last 20 years constraints in redevelopment of Dharavi is not mainly because of the government but because of the people living there. Government has tried many times developing other slum areas in Mumbai but these people are so habituated to that kind of life,they give their redeveloped properties on rent and go back living in slums somewhere else in order to increase monetary gains. Dharavi is the largest slum and people over there are not ready to let it get developed since living in such a prime location in Mumbai at such cheap rates and subsidies is what attracts them. Otherwise I reassure you sir slums are not at all profitable for the government as they don't get much income or tax from it . So it is the people and not solely the government responsible for it .
The new arrangement to revive expands that breadth to imperceptive extents. In spite of the fact that the tower-square organization offer pleasantries, for instance, toilets, they likewise chip away at to decimate the texture of a group in custom paper writing company which home, rooftops and open air spaces change into work environment and social collaboration the main path a hefty portion of the small scale ventures can work.

But yet we all seem to inherently know what race[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Gen. Ben Hodges (@General_Ben) warns that Pootin i[…]

When those kids grow up, they will sprint to be r[…]

Hmm, are you a Holocaust denier? Yes or no? You[…]