Satire for May 2012 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Zel
By Demosthenes
Per discussions with Siberian Fox on the topic of this forum and its waning level of posting, we are re-opening it for discussion and comments on any posted satire.

This forum had been closed to such issues because it became an utter flame-haven. It's been several years since then so let's see if we can do this without disaster!

Please remember PoFo's rules when you post here!
By Ombrageux
J.J.'s gay? Poor, poor, bullied Rick Santorum.

In other news: Earn them shields!

By Potemkin
That's actually a clever cartoon, Ombrageux. I like the implied reference to Bertolt Brecht's famous observation after the crushing of the workers' uprising in East Germany in the 1950s that the government was effectively trying to abolish the people and elect a new one. Something similar seems to be happening in Europe right now - our elites are trying to abolish the European people and elect a new one. :hmm:
By Ombrageux
Pot - I know right? I thought it was brill. The Brits have by far had the best cartoons on the euroweenies.

Obama loves his mandates.

:lol:

No one is more manly than me. We know there is […]

https://youtu.be/7w9NIPYrxRQ Standard dehumaniz[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Not really. If you have a dictator on one side in[…]

A long war with a lot of mistakes. Listen to thi[…]