I Don’t Vaccinate My Child Because It’s My Right To Decide.. - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
@Oxymoron There is more "heavy metals" in the fish you eat, than in a vaccine. Ignorance is not an excuse for not protecting your child, when you should. Would you put your kid in a car seat if it was available, or would you not do so because it infringed on their right to freedom? Do the straps holding the child in cause damage?

Vaccines work. This is undeniable FACT. They are not poison to any but the most stupid, who scream and flail away at established science, because of their ignorance.

The current vaccine in the USA has had no hospitalizations or deaths from it. It's quite possibly the best vaccine made, so far. Get one.

Flu vaccines are successful, and not poison, either. :roll: Are you trying to establish yourself as a foil-hat wearing imbecile?

Genders have nothing to do with vaccinations. You're drooling on your straight jacket.
People who do not vaccinate their children should put them up for adoption so someone who is smart, educated, sane and caring can raise them.

Fucking idiots to the man.

BTW Qatz, which of those 500 dead children was unimportant to anyone? No more important than road kill to rabbits? Clear where you are coming from.
Godstud wrote:@Oxymoron There is more "heavy metals" in the fish you eat, than in a vaccine.

1. Just because one thing is bad does not make the other thing good.

Ignorance is not an excuse for not protecting your child, when you should. Would you put your kid in a car seat if it was available, or would you not do so because it infringed on their right to freedom? Do the straps holding the child in cause damage?

Vaccines work. This is undeniable FACT. They are not poison to any but the most stupid, who scream and flail away at established science, because of their ignorance.

I am protecting my child by balancing risk to reward, and many of the vaccines (not all) are more dangerous long term then they are beneficial. ( I gave examples of such)

The current vaccine in the USA has had no hospitalizations or deaths from it. It's quite possibly the best vaccine made, so far. Get one.

That is an outright lie, I know anecdotally multiple deaths and hospitalizations. Here is news source;

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will investigate the death of a Nebraska man after local health officials listed the Covid-19 vaccine as one of several causes of death, the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services said in a press release late Thursday."

“Typically, COVID-19 vaccine deaths can be attributed to anaphylaxis and occur within a relatively short period after the vaccine is given, which is why monitoring is done,” said Dr. Gary Anthone, Nebraska’s chief medical officer.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/12/cdc-to- ... -dose.html

Flu vaccines are successful, and not poison, either. :roll: Are you trying to establish yourself as a foil-hat wearing imbecile?

They are about 60-70% effective against the flu, and have long term consequences if done on an annual basis.
Drlee wrote:People who do not vaccinate their children should put them up for adoption so someone who is smart, educated, sane and caring can raise them.

Fucking idiots to the man.

BTW Qatz, which of those 500 dead children was unimportant to anyone? No more important than road kill to rabbits? Clear where you are coming from.

Do you have children?
Oxymoron wrote:That is absurd, what is child abuse is to put heavy chemicals and metals into your child

Which chemicals and metals are you discussing? Iron?

for diseases that carry low risk. Like chicken pox, for example.

Chicken pox only carries a low risk for children. It is often lethal in adults. It makes sense to be immune by the time one reaches adulthood.

As children, we received immunity through childhood exposure. But recently, infection rates are low enough that childhood exposure is improbable. A vaccine now makes sense.

What is more putting vaccines in large combinations at the same time into a new born is pure insanity.

Alberta, where I live now, does not vaccinate newborns.

Further the Flu vaccine which you get every freaking year is even more chemicals

Chemicals can be dangerous. Dihydrogen oxide, for example.

that have very low success rate.

Which vaccines have a low success rate? Flu shots? Does that mean other vaccines have high success rates?

keep poisoning yourself and your children, but remember you are the one committing abuse. It is just coincidence that male fertility is at all time low, and Gay and the LGVTQIDKW crew are growing day by day. 20% of the young generation identifies as one of the letters, that cannot be supported by biology. Meaning it is social and chemical in nature.... and a correlation can be found between rapid increase in number of vaccines and these trends.

Are you arguing that vaccines have caused people to be gay or trans?
Pants-of-dog wrote:Which chemicals and metals are you discussing? Iron?

Chicken pox only carries a low risk for children. It is often lethal in adults. It makes sense to be immune by the time one reaches adulthood.

As children, we received immunity through childhood exposure. But recently, infection rates are low enough that childhood exposure is improbable. A vaccine now makes sense.

Alberta, where I live now, does not vaccinate newborns.

Chemicals can be dangerous. Dihydrogen oxide, for example.

Which vaccines have a low success rate? Flu shots? Does that mean other vaccines have high success rates?

Are you arguing that vaccines have caused people to be gay or trans?

1. Mercury for one

2. Flu shots yes, other ones are more effective but you still must balance the value they give to the risk they provide. I do agree with your assessment of chicken pox
3. I am arguing the high rise in Homosexuality's identification and reduction of Sperm counts might be correlated to the high increase in harmful substance intake we get through vaccines, food, and other related things.
Oxymoron wrote:I am protecting my child by balancing risk to reward, and many of the vaccines (not all) are more dangerous long term then they are beneficial. ( I gave examples of such)

Protecting your children? :lol:
No you are not, you are living a delusion.
This week I got a "holistic" patient. Guy had a large MCA stroke about 10 years ago and wanted to avoid medicines so he was not taking any of the medications that he was prescribed. The guy has atrial fibrillation which predisposes him to form small clots in his heart that can travel to the brain. So no aspirin, no anticoagulation, no blood pressure medication, no cholesterol medication... Healthy right? Think again, present to my ED with a new stroke. He is younger than 50 and he cannot talk and has had at least 2 strokes.
I don't care how much "research" on facebook and twitter you have done. Grab 1000 pediatricians, hell... grab 10 thousand and see how many of those are skipping their own children vaccinations. How much ignorance and hubris do you have to possess to proclaim you know better, that your research is more accurate?
Protecting your children... your children should be protected from you! and not because of not getting vaccinated... but because of the nonsense that you are teaching them and will teach them in their lifetime.
Screw autism... you are creating dumb adults by teaching them this nonsense.
Oxymoron wrote:1. Mercury for one

How much mercury is in vaccines?

2. Flu shots yes, other ones are more effective but you still must balance the value they give to the risk they provide. I do agree with your assessment of chicken pox

So which vaccines specifically are more of a risk than a gain?

3. I am arguing the high rise in Homosexuality's identification and reduction of Sperm counts might be correlated to the high increase in harmful substance intake we get through vaccines, food, and other related things.

This sounds vague. Can you be more specific about the relationship between vaccines and sexual diversity?
XogGyux wrote:Protecting your children? :lol:
No you are not, you are living a delusion.
This week I got a "holistic" patient. Guy had a large MCA stroke about 10 years ago and wanted to avoid medicines so he was not taking any of the medications that he was prescribed. The guy has atrial fibrillation which predisposes him to form small clots in his heart that can travel to the brain. So no aspirin, no anticoagulation, no blood pressure medication, no cholesterol medication... Healthy right? Think again, present to my ED with a new stroke. He is younger than 50 and he cannot talk and has had at least 2 strokes.
I don't care how much "research" on facebook and twitter you have done. Grab 1000 pediatricians, hell... grab 10 thousand and see how many of those are skipping their own children vaccinations. How much ignorance and hubris do you have to possess to proclaim you know better, that your research is more accurate?
Protecting your children... your children should be protected from you! and not because of not getting vaccinated... but because of the nonsense that you are teaching them and will teach them in their lifetime.
Screw autism... you are creating dumb adults by teaching them this nonsense.

Thank you for your anecdotal story.... Ignoring western medicine completely is as dumb as trusting it exclusively.

as far as 1000 pediatricians go they typically rely on what they learned in school, and hardly keep up with the latest findings. I am not claiming more knowledge then them, I am simply making decisions based on the data I have, for the well being of my kids. You do know that Science has been around a long while, and a small example when a majority of Doctors just a little while ago in history thought washing hands is ridiculous, and counter productive. Just because a lot of experts agree on something, does not make it so.
Pants-of-dog wrote:How much mercury is in vaccines?

So which vaccines specifically are more of a risk than a gain?

This sounds vague. Can you be more specific about the relationship between vaccines and sexual diversity?

1. That would depend on the vaccine, and I am not sure what your argument is. If you have one, state it.
2. In my personal case, taking multiple vaccines at same time at young age is higher risk then reward. taking Flu Vaccine, as its effectiveness is low and possible negatives could be high), and taking Novel vaccines that just came out is kind of a high risk.
3. Like I said I believe there are probable correlations, unfortunately no one will ever fund such an anti-woke study.
@Oxymoron you've publicly complained about your bitch ex wife and custody issues on the forum in the past so forgive me if I haven't followed up with your marital status. This just seems like an issue that you might wedge with an ex who mothers your child as a means of twisting the knife, but I accept that it isn't so in your case.

Neither of my parents live in the same state as me or I would happily live in one of their basements.
Red_Army wrote:@Oxymoron you've publicly complained about your bitch ex wife and custody issues on the forum in the past so forgive me if I haven't followed up with your marital status. This just seems like an issue that you might wedge with an ex who mothers your child as a means of twisting the knife, but I accept that it isn't so in your case.

Neither of my parents live in the same state as me or I would happily live in one of their basements.

Yes and forgive me for not following your living arrangements... in any case no me and the new Missus are in agreement here.
Oxymoron wrote:1. That would depend on the vaccine, and I am not sure what your argument is. If you have one, state it.

You are the one that is arguing that (some?) vaccines are unsafe because of mercury.

Is this what you are claiming?

2. In my personal case, taking multiple vaccines at same time at young age is higher risk then reward.

Is there evidence that combining vaccines increases risk?

taking Flu Vaccine, as its effectiveness is low and possible negatives could be high), and taking Novel vaccines that just came out is kind of a high risk.

Do the flu vaccines or the Covid vaccines have known negatives, or simply possible negatives?

3. Like I said I believe there are probable correlations, unfortunately no one will ever fund such an anti-woke study.

I think we can dismiss this for lack of evidence.
Pants-of-dog wrote:You are the one that is arguing that (some?) vaccines are unsafe because of mercury.

Is this what you are claiming?

Is there evidence that combining vaccines increases risk?

Do the flu vaccines or the Covid vaccines have known negatives, or simply possible negatives?

I think we can dismiss this for lack of evidence.

1. I said heavy metals as an example of some of the harmful things(others depend on a particular vaccine., and mercury being one of them.
2. There is evidence that high levels of heavy metals have a harmful effect, so if you take point one and multiply by the number of vaccines then the risk is greater.
3. Yes both have known negatives, some of which I already gave links for.
4. You can dismiss what ever you like, that does not really matter to me. You are not Judge and Jury.
If we are using you "argument", then no one ever found a Gay Gene, so we can dismiss the whole born this way thing as well.
Oxymoron wrote:Thank you for your anecdotal story.... Ignoring western medicine completely is as dumb as trusting it exclusively.

as far as 1000 pediatricians go they typically rely on what they learned in school, and hardly keep up with the latest findings. I am not claiming more knowledge then them, I am simply making decisions based on the data I have, for the well being of my kids. You do know that Science has been around a long while, and a small example when a majority of Doctors just a little while ago in history thought washing hands is ridiculous, and counter productive. Just because a lot of experts agree on something, does not make it so.

You fucking kidding me? You realize this is exactly the same argument as: "I will fly the commercial plane myself because pilots rely heavily on what they learned in schools". Furthermore, your second claim of "doctors thought washing hands is ridiculous" is just dumb shit... yeah... whole human race was far more ignorant 100 years ago... your point? 100 years ago we didn't have aluminium, high-impact glass, computers either.
Do you know how those doctors eventually learned why it is good to wash your hands frequently and/or sterilize surgical instruments? EVIDENCE... the same evidence you are fking trying to ignore. :lol: Thanks for making my point.

I am not claiming more knowledge then them

Yes you are.

I am simply making decisions based on the data I have, for the well being of my kids.

LOL. Poor things =/, they are going to grow to be just like you, I feel pity for them.
Unthinking Majority wrote:Parents have every right to choose stupid decisions for their children. Just like schools should have a right to tell parents to get fucked if they want their unvaccinated child to attend.

Actually, Parent's right have limits. Your parent right does not allow to have sex with your children... And if you start feeding them only and nothing but "healthy oatmeals" and they start suffering from various health problems due to lack of vitamins and micronutrients you could end up losing custody or even in jail. Although it certainly does not have the same magnitude of effect the sort of harm you would do to a children by skipping vaccinations "willynilly", you could arguably make the same point... after all, you are harming them by doing this. Our laws certainly have much arbitrary nonsense that would allow for this, it does not mean it is ethically right, that it makes sense, or that it will remain to be this way forever.
Oxymoron wrote:1. I said heavy metals as an example of some of the harmful things(others depend on a particular vaccine., and mercury being one of them.

Yes, that is a summary of some of the things said so far.

Now, which vaccines have mercury?

2. There is evidence that high levels of heavy metals have a harmful effect, so if you take point one and multiply by the number of vaccines then the risk is greater.

How much mercury do these vaccines have?

3. Yes both have known negatives, some of which I already gave links for.

You posted a link about a man with various underlying conditions that died after receiving the vaccine. What are the odds of dying after getting the vaccine and how does that compare to the odds of dying from a Covid infection, for someone with those underlying conditions?

4. You can dismiss what ever you like, that does not really matter to me. You are not Judge and Jury.
If we are using you "argument", then no one ever found a Gay Gene, so we can dismiss the whole born this way thing as well.

Sure, but I hope you understand why people would not believe your hypothesis.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Hamas are terrorist animals who started this and […]

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]