Satire for 2016 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By AFAIK
Anti-Isis propaganda;

[youtube]aZ8jnrjMvC8[/youtube]

[youtube]zgH_8pQ8dLY[/youtube]

[youtube]Qz3oWmDUW1Q[/youtube]
By Frollein
The Immortal Goon wrote:Image

Politically correct "satire". It's so ...edgy.

Here's a dose of reality about the peacefulness of Islam:
[youtube]W9TOdMzOH1U[/youtube]
By ThirdTerm

[youtube]vPRfP_TEQ-g[/youtube]

'The Official Donald Trump Jam' made its debut at the Republican candidate's rally in Pensacola, Florida Wednesday night, and was performed by a group of three girls calling themselves the 'USA Freedom Kids'. Video of the bizarre song-and-dance routine has since been posted online, with many comparing it to the hero worship of the Hitler Youth or the children used in North Korean propaganda performances.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rally.html
By AFAIK
Has anyone seen any comics/ cartoons that go a bit like this...?

Person 1: Those NYE attacks were awful. I heard that most of the attackers were Arabs.
Person 2: That's racist!
Person 1: Really? I think they were sexist.
Person 2: No, you're racist!
Person 1:
Person 2: How dare you identify the attackers based on their skin colour and the language they speak.

In the meantime here's an offensive picture from the Onion (don't look if you're sensitive to religious insults);

No One Murdered Because Of This Image

Spoiler: show

WASHINGTON—Following the publication of the image above, in which the most cherished figures from multiple religious faiths were depicted engaging in a lascivious sex act of considerable depravity, no one was murdered, beaten, or had their lives threatened, sources reported Thursday. The image of the Hebrew prophet Moses high-fiving Jesus Christ as both are having their erect penises vigorously masturbated by Ganesha, all while the Hindu deity anally penetrates Buddha with his fist, reportedly went online at 6:45 p.m. EDT, after which not a single bomb threat was made against the organization responsible, nor did the person who created the cartoon go home fearing for his life in any way. Though some members of the Jewish, Christian, Hindu, and Buddhist faiths were reportedly offended by the image, sources confirmed that upon seeing it, they simply shook their heads, rolled their eyes, and continued on with their day.
By mikema63
Actually there was a case where a college news paper published a picture of Jesus on the cross with an erect penis and everyone involved had their lives threatened. The idea that there aren't any christians or jews who would do that sort of thing is rather naive.

I would be completely unsurprised if the onion didn't receive hate mail and threats over that picture.
By SolarCross
Oi! Yanks! That is enough Trump spam, I know you all love him but to the rest of us he is just another gobby yank.

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]

@Rugoz A compromise with Putin is impossibl[…]

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we […]

[usermention=41202] @late[/usermention] The[…]