Satire for 2016 - Page 13 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By The Immortal Goon
Maz wrote:This gif is a good analogy for the elections; winding up blacks and getting them to cause violence against the Democrat's political enemies because Trump hurts people's feelings.

I suppose you could see this response as a good analogy for how conservatives do their best to demand everybody treat them as hapless victims.

I just thought the gif was really well done. I can't quite tell the moment it stops.

https://i.reddituploads.com/dc2535eb05a ... 11df83cffa
By Frollein
maz wrote:Image

Well, that's what they've been taught under the last president, right? All those BLM riots... so why wouldn't it work now? They haven't realized yet that the rules have changed.
By The Immortal Goon
:lol:

It's funny to me that Trumpites are all butt hurt about the protests. Don't fret about your feels though. Portland is called Little Beirut for a reason.

I've been in protests against every president, Democratic and Republican, since I've been alive. It's what we do. You're not a special snowflake.

By Frollein
The Immortal Goon wrote::lol:

It's funny to me that Trumpites are all butt hurt about the protests. Don't fret about your feels though. Portland is called Little Beirut for a reason.

What's funny to me is that you think I care about your riots one way or other. The only interest I had (and have) in Trump is how his victory disrupts the left-liberal lockstep of media and politics over here and weakens mad Angie. Judging by her reaction, she's way more butthurt than I. :)
By maz
It looks like the distasteful image comparing the Romanovs to the Trumps was removed. *Edit* Nope I see it now. Incredible that the mods let the image stay on this site.

Last edited by maz on 23 Nov 2016 19:17, edited 1 time in total.
By The Immortal Goon
Maz wrote:It looks like the distasteful image comparing the Romanovs to the Trumps was removed.

Did it hurt your precious feels? :lol:

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Russia doesn't have endless supply of weapons and[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]

Starlink satellites are designed to deorbit and bu[…]