Insurance Companies As An Irenic Force? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Any other minor ideologies.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
It would seem ideally that the most Irenic force, in an anarcho-capitalist society would be insurance companies. Post-State or Post-Secession, I doubt any community could appropriate enough funds for community coffers, especially in regards to defense. Insurance companies would be preventitive (not wanting to insure a merry band of thugs), or simply a mediator (not wanting to insure a clan war).

Also it seems logical to me, that defense would still be community based, with insurers having regional control or monopolies and providing their own security forces for defense of the community.
By | I, CWAS |
Addendum: I have also come to a conclusion that some areas could be in a perpetual state of transition, due to the innovative nature of capitalism.

Example:

Insurance Company B exists, providing most of the service
Insurance Company C comes along and all the embittered people, or those that oppose C create D.
Insurance Company D is on the come up, due to the innovative nature of their polices however certain elements reject it
so Insurance Company E springs up.

No one would be arrested if protesters did not dis[…]

Nope! Yep! Who claimed they were? What predat[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

It seems a critical moment in the conflict just ha[…]

The Crimean Tatar people's steadfast struggle agai[…]