Post-Left Anarchism - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Any other minor ideologies.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Red Star
Even if they decided to occupy their universities or create a climate action camp capitalism would still continue to function because the working class would still be making it so.

Yet there may be solidarity between students and the working class - the Paris riots of 1968 for example did result in 10 million workers going out on the street supporting the students.
By The Anarchist Tension
Yet there may be solidarity between students and the working class - the Paris riots of 1968 for example did result in 10 million workers going out on the street supporting the students.

That's besides the point...
By Red Star
However, the post-left anarchist movement consists of predominantly middle class young people who do not work or whom are students. Even if they decided to occupy their universities or create a climate action camp capitalism would still continue to function because the working class would still be making it so.

I was referring to that part of your post. Broadly, I agree. But the 1968 riots did show that there is solidarity, and that students are a force for social change. It was the old organisations of the working-class (the trade unions) that held the whole thing back, I believe. (I am not too well informed on this issue)
By The Anarchist Tension
1968 riots did show that there is solidarity, and that students are a force for social change.

I'm not denying that there isn't a level of solidarity and the students were so effective precisly because they were class struggle based. They knew that nothing could happen without the workers: Something that post left anarchism specifically rejects.

It was the old organisations of the working-class (the trade unions) that held the whole thing back, I believe. (I am not too well informed on this issue)

Essentially this is true, but this relates to Leninism and reformism rather than class struggle anarchism.

He did not occupy czechoslovakia. The people ther[…]

No one would be arrested if protesters did not dis[…]

Nope! Yep! Who claimed they were? What predat[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

It seems a critical moment in the conflict just ha[…]