Kemalism - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Any other minor ideologies.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By anarchist6
Unite all the people of your nation, what if they don't want to be united. Look at america, before we got into the deep questions like "can we fry butter." No joke, http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-a ... nt-preview (you should really watch is hilarious), we had a war on this issue. What if the people in one (or more) of your regions want to leave, is it not tyranny of the majority to force your will on them. Also read anarchism and other essays by Emma goldman, homage to catalonia by George Orwell, and law and authority by peter Kropotkin.
By Devrim
I partially agree with you. I'm not fully against anarchism, I like the street spirit of this. We held many rallies and walked against police forces. They called us anarchists.

Actually me and my friends (Kemalists) can be considered as anarchist temporarily because we are trying to fight the current American puppet state in the streets.
By anarchist6
Watch the video, the power of chutulu compels you. but what do you agree with me on, i'm an individualist, not a street fighting commie.

This lawyer's "crime"? Merely being pres[…]

Why You'll Never Achieve the American Dream

It was the dream of millions of people who came f[…]

Then what is my argument? That cops disproporti[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Today I learned that Ukraine is not allowed to use[…]