Logic vs. Emotion - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Any other minor ideologies.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Agent Steel
I hate the way some people rely on logic and reasoning to make their political points. The thing that pisses me off the most is when their logic is given more weight than my rage. I am way more angry and emotional about the points I make, so that should mean my arguments are more valuable than theirs.

It is by FEELINGS that we obtain the truth, NOT by facts. Facts are useless if they have no emotional force to back them up. Feelings allow us to know right from wrong based on HUMAN INTUITION. We would be nothing without it.

If you don't feel anger and emotion when it comes to politics, you have no right to be talking about it at all. Why do you even care or feel the need to discuss topics that aren't of emotional relevance to you? If all you care about are "facts" then get the fuck out of the discussion because the topic obviously doesn't concern you. If you truly cared about it you would bring forth FEELINGS, NOT FACTS.
By Zamuel
Agent Steel wrote:It is by FEELINGS that we obtain the truth, NOT by facts. Facts are useless if they have no emotional force to back them up.

I FEEL like this concept is illogical idiocy.

Zam :roll:
Actually, I think he is explaining what has gone wrong with the world. People ARE acting on his premise while pretending to be logical.
By Zamuel
Passion is an excellent motivator … regardless of that, it will not grow corn from a stone.

Zam 8)
By Besoeker
Agent Steel wrote:Ok guys spoiler - as you might guess, this is in fact a troll/sarcastic topic. I'm just being silly and trying to poke fun. Did I do ok?

You achieved being silly........ :p

No, it's not that he "may" have partici[…]

Commercial foreclosures increase 97% from last ye[…]

People tend to forget that the French now have a […]

It is easy to tell the tunnel was made of pre fab[…]