Ideology Update - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Any other minor ideologies.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Zamuel
Victoribus Spolia wrote:In other news, have you checked out Saeko and I's debate in the Agora?

You should know better than to argue with Saeko ...

Zam :roll:
By One Degree
Victoribus Spolia wrote:
In other news, have you checked out Saeko and I's debate in the Agora?

No! You said we could not comment. That hurt my feelings and violated my rights. I am pouting and considering getting others to boycott your thread. Your racism will not be tolerated Nazi.
Zamuel wrote:You should know better than to argue with Saeko

I'm more afraid of her BDSM hobbies. :eek:

One Degree wrote:No! You said we could not comment. That hurt my feelings and violated my rights. I am pouting and considering getting others to boycott your thread. Your racism will not be tolerated Nazi.

You can comment after the debate is over. Otherwise, please report your grievances to the proper channels. :excited:
By Zamuel
One Degree wrote:No! You said we could not comment. That hurt my feelings and violated my rights. I am pouting and considering getting others to boycott your thread. Your racism will not be tolerated Nazi.

? VS asked, or proclaimed if you will, that POFO members not post to his Argument ... I know he's asked the Administrators to back him up, but I haven't seen any acknowledgement of his right to a "Private" thread. AFAIK Pofo isn't anybody's private playground.

You'll have to explain your racism / Nazi comments, I don't get it ... I see a lot of rage, frustration, and muddled fantasies being aggressively projected behind a screen of intermittent affability. Saeko will likely eat him alive.

(this is not an advertisement)

Zam
By One Degree

Just to be clear, this was not a serious post.
By Zamuel
One Degree wrote:Just to be clear, this was not a serious post.

Don't worry, no one ever takes your posts seriously.

Zam :lol:
By One Degree
Zamuel wrote:Don't worry, no one ever takes your posts seriously.

Zam :lol:

That’s good to hear. The alternative is frightening. I just make this stuff up. :)
By B0ycey
You can comment in VS's thread if you want One Degree. This is a public forum. If VS wants a private debate with Saeko he should use his private PMs. I have been tempted to make a post to prove a point but I have decided that it isn't worth the moaning I'd get, so instead I have decided to boycott his thread altogether.
B0ycey wrote:so instead I have decided to boycott his thread altogether.

:lol:

This didn't age well.

:excited:

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we[…]

You should put the full quote I am of the o[…]

Muscovite’s Slaughter of Indigenous People in Alas[…]

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's prom[…]