Freedom - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Any other minor ideologies.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Gnosis
Freedom is mastery of the self without interference from any outside force.
Each individual is its own master, it is impossible for government to have any measure of control unless the control is believed in.
However, even if it is believed in, the governmnet still does not have control.
The belief is held on account of the mental processes of the individual holding it, not any decision or action made by the government.

There is but freedom, no 'law' can change that.
No matter what any government says or does, if the 'law' can possibly be broken and the 'authority' can possibly be rebelled against, then both the 'law' and the 'authority' are illusions, they don't really exist, they don't really have any sort of control.

I am free from the illusion of the control of the government so long as I don't believe I am under the control of the government.
The freedom is real, I don't have to believe in it for it to be real, and it will continue to be real even if I believe I am under the control of someone else.

Oppression is an illusion, we are all forever free from the control of the institutions of false authority (government, church, military) if only we'd realise it.

Democracy cannot bring freedom to the world, the freedom is already there.
Democracy is just another form of government, which is always an institution which serves to create and perpetuate illusion.
By Slayer of Cliffracers
Is not liberty poisonous as it frees people from their duty to others?

So really the real goal should be how to enslave all, but make none free as a result.

He did not occupy czechoslovakia. The people ther[…]

No one would be arrested if protesters did not dis[…]

Nope! Yep! Who claimed they were? What predat[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

It seems a critical moment in the conflict just ha[…]