Prison Memiors of an Anarchist - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Any other minor ideologies.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Has anyone else read this? I read the first half online (I can't find the rest transcribed).

I'd say it's a pretty interesting book, not so much for literary style, but for what it talks about. It's hard to beleive that for shooting Frick, he lost what were the best years of a person's life. And the thing was, all the people in prision couldn't figure out why he did it! "Why did you do that for? You weren't one of the strikers?" :lol: It was also kind of funny contrasting how erudite Berkman was compared to the other prisoners.

I can't wait to read the rest.
By Kon
For a similar (yet with a slightly religous bent) book read " The Book of Ammon" by Ammon Hennacy, it details his life in prison and his later work with the catholic worker movement, it also details how he never paid taxes and how he used non violence in everyday life.

this is a segment
By Red Star
The only similiar thing I have read is Christie's 'Granny Made Me An Anarchist'. It is basically a biography, from how he went from commie to anarchist and then ended up in Spanish prison for trying to blow up Franco. It is quite interesting, and easy to read (took me four hours in a bookstore).
By | I, CWAS |
I haven't read it yet.

it also details how he never paid taxes and how he used non violence in everyday life.

That is what I call living life.
By Garibaldi
What, the not paying taxes or the non-violence?

No one would be arrested if protesters did not dis[…]

Nope! Yep! Who claimed they were? What predat[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

It seems a critical moment in the conflict just ha[…]

The Crimean Tatar people's steadfast struggle agai[…]