The vaxx - 1000% increase in neurological problems - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15223906
JB70 wrote:You can´t say all vaccines are safe and effective. That is not true.
I can say it's true, because it is! You stating otherwise is the lie. Yes, we can say that, as there is sufficient evidence(mountains of it), after over 6 billions vaccinations, to state that the Covid-19 vaccines are safe and effective.

JB70 wrote:Of course we can´t know for sure if the UK numbers are correct. I am no expert.
No. You are spreading lies if you don't know and you act as though you do.

I don't care if you trust a single doctor who just happens to say what you want him to say. That's just dumb fuckery. I suppose you trusted Andrew Wakefield, as well, right? His Autism connection to vaccines was false, from the start.


No, COVID-19 vaccines don't cause variants or lower your immune system
THE SOURCES
Dr. Richard Rothenberg, regents professor at Georgia State University Public Health
Dr. Lynn Paxton, the district health director in Fulton County
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
The World Health Organization

https://www.11alive.com/article/news/ve ... bd191c69e3

Believing ONE person is the epitome of dumb. That's also not how science works, but I suspect that at this point, you haven't a fucking clue what that even means.

COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective. Millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines under the most intense safety monitoring in US history. CDC recommends you get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as possible.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... 20possible.
#15223908
Godstud wrote:I can say it's true, because it is! You stating otherwise is the lie. Yes, we can say that, as there is sufficient evidence(mountains of it), after over 6 billions vaccinations, to state that the Covid-19 vaccines are safe and effective.

No. You are spreading lies if you don't know and you act as though you do.

I don't care if you trust a single doctor who just happens to say what you want him to say. That's just dumb fuckery. I suppose you trusted Andrew Wakefield, as well, right? His Autism connection to vaccines was false, from the start.


No, COVID-19 vaccines don't cause variants or lower your immune system
THE SOURCES
Dr. Richard Rothenberg, regents professor at Georgia State University Public Health
Dr. Lynn Paxton, the district health director in Fulton County
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
The World Health Organization

https://www.11alive.com/article/news/ve ... bd191c69e3

Believing ONE person is the epitome of dumb. That's also not how science works, but I suspect that at this point, you haven't a fucking clue what that even means.

COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective. Millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines under the most intense safety monitoring in US history. CDC recommends you get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as possible.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... 20possible.



Haha ok then.
All drugs are safe and effective i guess. Side effects and gravity are conspiracy theories.


"COVID‐19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralising antibodies may sensitise vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated. Vaccines for SARS, MERS and RSV have never been approved, and the data generated in the development and testing of these vaccines suggest a serious mechanistic concern"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7645850/
#15223909
JB70 wrote:All drugs are safe and effective i guess. Side effects and gravity are conspiracy theories.
That is what is called a Strawman argument. You are now using evasion and trying to use a fallacy. No claim was made that all drugs are safe and effective. Very disingenuous.

Informed consent disclosure to vaccine trial subjects of risk of COVID‐19 vaccines worsening clinical disease

Given the strong evidence that ADE is a non‐theoretical and compelling risk for COVID‐19 vaccines and the “laundry list” nature of informed consents, disclosure of the specific risk of worsened COVID‐19 disease from vaccination calls for a specific, separate, informed consent form and demonstration of patient comprehension in order to meet medical ethics standards. The informed consent process for ongoing COVID‐19 vaccine trials does not appear to meet this standard. (Essentially what the title is saying)

In Layman's terms, they think there needs to be more informed consent in the studies for potential problems.
Note:
The article wrote:Current data on COVID‐19 vaccines is limited, but does not so far reveal evidence of ADE of disease.


- This is what the article is about. You need to read the shit you post. You obviously don't understand it.
#15223910
Godstud wrote:That is what is called a Strawman argument. You are now using evasion and trying to use a fallacy. No claim was made that all drugs are safe and effective. Very disingenuous.

Informed consent disclosure to vaccine trial subjects of risk of COVID‐19 vaccines worsening clinical disease

Given the strong evidence that ADE is a non‐theoretical and compelling risk for COVID‐19 vaccines and the “laundry list” nature of informed consents, disclosure of the specific risk of worsened COVID‐19 disease from vaccination calls for a specific, separate, informed consent form and demonstration of patient comprehension in order to meet medical ethics standards. The informed consent process for ongoing COVID‐19 vaccine trials does not appear to meet this standard. (Essentially what the title is saying)

In Layman's terms, they think there needs to be more informed consent in the studies for potential problems.

- This is what the article is about. You need to read the shit you post. You obviously don't understand it.


The article says there have been problems with past vaccines.
#15223912
So there is no problem with this vaccine so they want to be extra careful. That does not mean there is a problem with the Covid-19 vaccines(safe and effective).

I agree that better informed consent is probably needed, and should be addressed. That said... what does this have to do with the vaccines that are proven safe and effective? This doesn't support the narrative you are pushing. Try harder, anti-vaxxer!

This is not pushing your foolishly unscientific anti-vax agenda.
#15223913
Godstud wrote:So there is no problem with this vaccine so they want to be extra careful. That does not mean there is a problem with the Covid-19 vaccines(safe and effective).

I agree that better informed consent is probably needed, and should be addressed. That said... what does this have to do with the vaccines that are proven safe and effective? This doesn't support the narrative you are pushing. Try harder, anti-vaxxer!

This is not pushing your foolishly unscientific anti-vax agenda.



Completely safe and effective medicine does not exist. There are always risks. And when there are no long term safety studies done the risk is higher obviously.
#15223914
JB70 wrote:Completely safe and effective medicine does not exist. There are always risks.
Yes, there is always risk. The goal of all medicine is to minimize risks in any treatment.

If the risk posed by a disease was worse than the cure, or vaccine, then no one would take it. Duhhh!

JB70 wrote:And when there are no long term safety studies done the risk is higher obviously.
FALSE. The risk is not going to be higher. The science will change(or remain the same) as more information became available. That's how science and medical science works.

You are making the assumption that it'll be worse, and that there's greater risk simply because we can't see the future. That's not a valid argument.
#15223916
Godstud wrote:Yes, there is always risk. The goal of all medicine is to minimize risks in any treatment.

If the risk posed by a disease was worse than the cure, or vaccine, then no one would take it. Duhhh!

FALSE. The risk is not going to be higher. The science will change(or remain the same) as more information became available. That's how science and medical science works.

You are making the assumption that it'll be worse, and that there's greater risk simply because we can't see the future. That's not a valid argument.



There are no long term safety studies for the Covid vaxxes. You should never take a drug without long term studies.
#15223917
1. Vaccines are not conventional "drugs". They don't operate in the same manner. Do some research.
2. The risk of the disease far outweighs the risk posed by the vaccines, which were tested.
3. It's been almost 2 years since vaccines have come into use, and over 6 billion people have been vaccinated. The tests are ongoing. To say otherwise is to be pushing an agenda... as you are.
4. If there are small problems posed by the vaccines, the saving of millions of lives far outweigh the risks of some potential side effects that may, or may not, exist.
5. There are long-term problems caused by Covid-19 that we are still learning about.
6. You fears are not valid. Dangerous adverse reactions to the vaccines are exceptionally rare(1 in a million) and even then people rarely die from them. Thousands have died from adverse reactions, but over 6.2 million have died from the disease.

Your chances of getting struck by lightning, twice, are greater than suffering extreme side effects from a Covid-19 vaccine.
#15223924
Godstud wrote:Your chances of getting struck by lightning, twice, are greater than suffering extreme side effects from a Covid-19 vaccine.


This is probably one of the best ways I have ever seen to curse someone to be struck by lightning, twice.
#15223925
Godstud wrote:1. Vaccines are not conventional "drugs". They don't operate in the same manner. Do some research.
2. The risk of the disease far outweighs the risk posed by the vaccines, which were tested.
3. It's been almost 2 years since vaccines have come into use, and over 6 billion people have been vaccinated. The tests are ongoing. To say otherwise is to be pushing an agenda... as you are.
4. If there are small problems posed by the vaccines, the saving of millions of lives far outweigh the risks of some potential side effects that may, or may not, exist.
5. There are long-term problems caused by Covid-19 that we are still learning about.
6. You fears are not valid. Dangerous adverse reactions to the vaccines are exceptionally rare(1 in a million) and even then people rarely die from them. Thousands have died from adverse reactions, but over 6.2 million have died from the disease.

Your chances of getting struck by lightning, twice, are greater than suffering extreme side effects from a Covid-19 vaccine.


These were not the "old school" vaccines.

Turns out the most educated do not want the injections.

"Americans with PhDs are the most reluctant to get vaccinated against COVID, study finds"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... finds.html
#15223940
JB70 wrote:These were not the "old school" vaccines.
Regardless, they had 20 years of research behind them, and more research into them than any previous vaccine in history. There is no reason not to trust the research, unless you buy into conspiracy theories...

Which you do. :knife:

JB70 wrote:Turns out the most educated do not want the injections.
That's a false claim made by fools. The DailyMail is a UK rag with very questionable fact-checking. https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-mail/

That said...
That 80 percent of the smartest DO trust the vaccines is also telling. You are ALSO mistaking 'skeptical', and 'hesitant', with "do not want". You're pushing your anti-vax foolish narrative, once again. :moron:

It's also almost a year old.... Aug 2021
#15223952
Given millions upon millions have taken the vaccine. Shouldn't we be seeing a wave of death and sickness and neurological problems right now if this were true?

do you agree that according Muscovite GULAG menta[…]

I was talking about developing a capitalist eco[…]

The situation in Libya

... the LNA(controlling 2/3 of Libya and the only[…]

The Higgins Trial

Being that the judge was a female, I suspect the […]