The CIA & AIDS - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Smith 2.0
http://www.qadhafi.org/Muammar_Al_Qadaf ... _AIDS.html

The Libyan revolutionary leader, Col. Muammar Al-Qadhafi, exposed the role of the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) in the origin of HIV/AIDS and the spread of the virus throughout the world.

"The issue today, which no one dares address, is the origin of the virus; namely who created HIV/AIDS. The door is totally closed. Even experts and doctors present here in Abuja have not addressed that ticklish and very hot issue," Muammar Al-Qadhafi observed.

Speaking in Abuja, Nigeria, at the closing ceremony of the African summit on HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and other infectious diseases, the Libyan leader noted that "CIA laboratories had lost control over the virus which was tested on black Haitian prisoners. And it's not Qadhafi who says so, but this is a truth divulged by scientists."

Col. Qadhafi rejected "the notion" according to which the disease was caused by monkeys from Africa as "utterly false and baseless".

"Our monkeys have always lived with us while the disease only emerged in the last two decades. It's a recent disease that dates back to the 1980s".

The Libyan leader also accused capitalist companies of engaging in "odious trade" by sacrificing the lives of sufferers of HIV/AIDS and other infectious diseases to make maximum profits.

He further accused those companies of prolonging the life of the virus and delaying the marketing of drugs in a bid to gain more profits at the expense of the millions of persons victimised by the pandemic.

He did not rule out the possibility that major western pharmaceutical companies and firms end up formulating an efficient vaccine and a treatment for that virus. But, he said, "they have preferred to exploit this human catastrophe worldwide in order to enrich themselves".

Col. Qadhafi accused western countries of "spending billions of dollars on weapons of massive destruction which kill hundreds of thousands of people while relatively little money is being spent on AIDS control".

These capitalists, he insisted, "seem to take some pleasure in seeing us suffer".

And the Libyan leader emphasised that "HIV/AIDS is not a disease strictly confined to Africa. On the contrary, he said, it's a pandemic that strikes the whole planet even if it develops quicker in Africa because of poverty, debts and other social evils colonialists have plunged us into".

Col. Qadhafi urged African states to primarily rely on themselves and on their own means to fight the AIDS pandemic.

Africa, he said, should "assume its responsibilities with courage and save its riches including diamonds, gold, oil, gas, fruits, water to find the necessary drugs and save its sons".

"Africa is today on the right track. It has started, with the coming into force of the African Union, its historic march for progress and development", Brother Qadhafi added.

I came across this 'interesting' piece via The Green Book thread.

Discuss.
By Todd D.
This just shows how utterly out of touch with reality Qadhafi is.

"Our monkeys have always lived with us while the disease only emerged in the last two decades. It's a recent disease that dates back to the 1980s".

So I guess Ebola was just created recently too? I mean it didn't show up until recently either, so it must have been created. What a stupid argument. Viruses mutate, viruses change, viruses are created, etc. Just because something is recent doesn't mean that it was manmade.

And the Libyan leader emphasised that "HIV/AIDS is not a disease strictly confined to Africa. On the contrary, he said, it's a pandemic that strikes the whole planet even if it develops quicker in Africa because of poverty, debts and other social evils colonialists have plunged us into".

Yes, damn those Americans for FORCING them to have unprotected sex, we all know that Africans were completely celibate and used protection before the....erm.....Puritans came.....um.....IT'S AMERICA'S FAULT!!!

Col. Qadhafi accused western countries of "spending billions of dollars on weapons of massive destruction which kill hundreds of thousands of people while relatively little money is being spent on AIDS control".

Mr Pot, it's Mister Kettle, and he sounds pretty pissed that you called him black.

He did not rule out the possibility that major western pharmaceutical companies and firms end up formulating an efficient vaccine and a treatment for that virus. But, he said, "they have preferred to exploit this human catastrophe worldwide in order to enrich themselves".

By not distributing a vaccine that would make millions.....they are enriching themselves.....interesting lesson in Economics, but typical from the ideas that I have seen come out of Qadhafi's head.

This is just completely silly, I don't really feel like going into it anymore.
By Potemkin
Odiseizam wrote:is Qadhafi only sovereign leader that have attacked usA on aids basis, or!?

Fifteen years now? Pushin' the envelope, baby! :up:
By Godstud
Very interesting conspiracy theory, but the medical community knows the actual origin of HIV/AIDS, and it's not some CIA thing. Col. Qadhafi making some stupid claim doesn't lend it credence, either.
By Odiseizam
@Godstud conspi or not, he made the claim, although its not only person that have done that, yet probably only among the world leaders, I'm curious why Duterte didnt follow!?

from aspect of conspiracy theory there was some pro-depopulation agenda in 70's [1][1] that targeted mostly third world countries [2][2] theory alerted by dr. Boyd E. Graves through paranoia about manufactured HIV [3][3][3][3] he states specifically that hiv virus is genetically modified to target black race predominantly, if so guess mutations spread it further, yet he is also pointing that it was first experimented on homosexual population in NY thus it couldnt be racial targeted bioweapon etc. etc.

now about the medical community, hm, even if it was eager to reveal something big, logically it would be promptly reseted, would cia allow such claim to see the day if its their skim, and even by mistake they've did that will be quickly covered! I'll not choke the thread with pile of similar silenced cases, but i'll say there are too many malthusian elitist reasons for quiet depopulation agenda, how would they act is another question, maybe cia even dont have clue that some eugenicist in shadow released this or that virus!
By Godstud
Yes... as if Duterte would lend credence to this conspiracy theory. :roll:
By Odiseizam
Godstud wrote:Yes... as if Duterte would lend credence to this conspiracy theory. :roll:

its not word about justification of this theory, but about courage, there are few people in this world among the political leader that have balls to stand up openly against the western agendas!
By Odiseizam
this proves what? that the virus is not enough contagious, if indeed is lab job then as statics prove its mainly used as bogeyman for the promiscuity, in same time pushing the contraception need till ceiling!

I have no intention to say hiv its bioweapon, but suggest that some have seen it as population control tool, for depopulation means is more useful covid alike virus, but even in case of sars-2 I dont think that its the case, because if it was now there would be above 10-30% mortality rate in comparison with other past decade pandemics!

anyway on global level that cdc statistic stands differently [1][1]

By Skynet
Africa where people earn 2-3 $ per day, they can not afford 1$ for condom

I have no intention to say hiv its bioweapon, but suggest that some have seen it as population control tool, for depopulation means is more useful covid alike virus, but even in case of sars-2 I dont think that its the case, because if it was now there would be above 10-30% mortality rate in comparison with other past decade pandemics!

I doubt also HIV is a Bioweapon, there is also Heptitis-C

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over main[…]

The rapes by Hamas, real or imagained are irreleva[…]

@Rugoz You are a fuckin' moralist, Russia coul[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]