Is education related to politics? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#14986327
HI,I'm new to this world of politics and I was wondering about the role of politics in education.Why am I thinking about this?Because I remember one time in school that there was a physics inspector who came to our classroom and asked us some questions but he didn't threatened us or warned us about how we are going to repeat the year(we sucked at some chemistry questions and that guy told us that we learned chemistry 2 years and he tried to learn us something from atoms,electrons,protons but instead he failed).
Was the physics inspector politically implicated in this career?Why was he invoked in our class?Does that mean teachers are too politically implicated in political parties?I'm also asking this because most of my teachers were 50+ years old and yet they remained in school even when they were 70.How is that possible?How can someone that reached 60 years old still work for education?How can they help us understand the new society?Are these teachers communists?But the most thing that I hate is that these teachers made most of my colleagues into machines where communication turned into gossip,the relation teacher-scholar turned into mistrust,mock,crime and teachers that are supposed to teach us something good into teachers that have no idea in what world they live and they preach about union?Why do gangs exists nowadays?(all types of gans prescholar,scholar,highscholar,student,etc)I don't like the word gang but I see it most of these days by kids who join these gangs for stealing,killing,threatening and even more.Is there nothing teachers can do or do they enjoy this action?
Last edited by wolly on 06 Feb 2019 12:28, edited 1 time in total.
#14986328
Another part of my memory remembers how 2 teachers humiliated me in front of the class.Are they allowed to do that?Do they get paid to make fun of us?If they make fun of us why can't we do nothing to modify that?I don't know a lot about education and all institutions but it's not fair when you are threatened and warned by cops sent by teachers,teachers,etc.
#14986336
No one is answering because this post is convoluted and pointless.

Teachers make fun of students often because they are acting genuinely retarded; I don't see how that has anything to do with politics in itself.

Teachers work until their sixties because that is about how long most people work. :lol:

How you feel the need to relate these facts to political affiliation is beyond me, unless they specifically made political comments regarding the reason they work like normal people or make fun of dumb students.

This whole thread reads like the ramblings of a dude that got seriously stoned and thought he was being profound.

Welcome to POFO. 8)
#14986339
wolly wrote:HI,I'm new to this world of politics and I was wondering about the role of politics in education.Why am I thinking about this?Because I remember one time in school that there was a physics inspector who came to our classroom and asked us some questions but he didn't threatened us or warned us about how we are going to repeat the year(we sucked at some chemistry questions and that guy told us that we learned chemistry 2 years and he tried to learn us something from atoms,electrons,protons but instead he failed).
Was the physics inspector politically implicated in this career?Why was he invoked in our class?Does that mean teachers are too politically implicated in political parties?I'm also asking this because most of my teachers were 50+ years old and yet they remained in school even when they were 70.How is that possible?How can someone that reached 60 years old still work for education?How can they help us understand the new society?Are these teachers communists?But the most thing that I hate is that these teachers made most of my colleagues into machines where communication turned into gossip,the relation teacher-scholar turned into mistrust,mock,crime and teachers that are supposed to teach us something good into teachers that have no idea in what world they live and they preach about union?Why do gangs exists nowadays?(all types of gans prescholar,scholar,highscholar,student,etc)I don't like the word gang but I see it most of these days by kids who join these gangs for stealing,killing,threatening and even more.Is there nothing teachers can do or do they enjoy this action?

Congratulations. Reading your post just killed several hundred of my brain cells. I hope you're happy now. :eh:
#14986340
Ok,but how do you explain that most of the teachers work even when their 70 or 80 year old?I remember that my teachers were 60+ years old and they never retired.Is that because they belong to a political party?
#14986341
This thread is LOL.

wolly wrote:Ok,but how do you explain that most of the teachers work even when their 70 or 80 year old?I remember that my teachers were 60+ years old and they never retired.Is that because they belong to a political party?


This question makes no sense.

Let me start by asking you a question:
Why do you think it's wrong for someone to be a teacher in their 70s and 80s?
#14986347
wolly wrote:Is that because they belong to a political party?


WTF? :lol:

Maybe its because they didn't save enough for retirement, or because they love teaching.

Why is the first thing that pops into your brain the notion that they must have some sort of secret political reason for working past standard retirement?

Likewise, keep in mind, most university professors don't get into their career into their mid-to-late thirties because of getting their bachelors, masters, and Ph.D while working and starting families. This means that they don't even start into their actual career until at least a decade or two later than the average American worker; thus if their passion is their field, they aren't going to get the name recognition, experience, and credentials to start writing and publishing their best stuff until they are in their forties (the same age a U.S. soldier would be RETIRING).

This is not a political thing at all.

PUT...….THE...….BONG......DOWN.....
#14986360
Victoribus Spolia wrote:No one is answering because this post is convoluted and pointless.

1)Teachers make fun of students often because they are acting genuinely retarded; I don't see how that has anything to do with politics in itself.

2)Teachers work until their sixties because that is about how long most people work. :lol:

3)How you feel the need to relate these facts to political affiliation is beyond me, unless they specifically made political comments regarding the reason they work like normal people or make fun of dumb students.

4)This whole thread reads like the ramblings of a dude that got seriously stoned and thought he was being profound.

Welcome to POFO. 8)

1)Even when the scholars are insulted and humiliated by teachers?Why do they have the right for that?Did we do something to them?For example if your teacher had communist ideas would you be at the same side with him even if he worked for the political parties?I don't find that right.
2)Yeah,right.Tell that to my teachers who were between 60 and 70 years old.How can someone that worked in the 60s,70s to be our teacher when that time was different than now?I know that because I heard from my mother that I had a teacher who was a communist during his time and he served the political party.What can you learn from such a man?Torture,Murder,Manipulation?Is that what school is about?About how someone ends up a politic member of a party and begins his plans of deceiving by projects?
3)I remember that there were some gangs in school and highschool and these are true facts.How can a director and his employees(teachers) do nothing to take away these scums?Ok so now school is about mafia gangs and grades.What is the connection between these 2 words?I'm asking this because I saw these gangs making fun of teachers and warning teachers that they will follow him until he changes their grades.Is that what you call a scholar?Even for a highscholar?That even happened in gymnasium and continued in highschool.Also,gangs can also produce money by selling drugs in schools and highschools and when I was a highscholar I hated the fact that I saw them smoking and drinking things(I didn't want to find out what they were drinking because I was afraid of them having weapons).
4)I just want to understand how the educational system works in politics.I mean there are cases of bribes,theft in schools and highschool and no one seems to be doing anything.They just care about their image and nothing more.
#14986361
Rancid wrote:This thread is LOL.



This question makes no sense.

Let me start by asking you a question:
Why do you think it's wrong for someone to be a teacher in their 70s and 80s?

Because they were different personalities in their days and that doesn't apply to these days.I mean if there are so many young students who want to become a teacher why do they have to stand in their way?Isn't there a rule for those who are old that they should retire and let someone else take care of his class?
#14986362
Victoribus Spolia wrote:WTF? :lol:

1)Maybe its because they didn't save enough for retirement, or because they love teaching.

2)Why is the first thing that pops into your brain the notion that they must have some sort of secret political reason for working past standard retirement?

1)Wrong.They are still teachers because they get bored in their home and they have nothing to do other than this.
2)Because there is no way that a 60 year old guy who worked back in the 70s or 60s to be a teacher nowadays.Unless,he was working for the military but that is another story that has nothing to do with this.
#14986364
Potemkin wrote:Congratulations. Reading your post just killed several hundred of my brain cells. I hope you're happy now. :eh:


Posts like Wolly's are made to make you appreciate my great finesse and excitement in posting. Ha ha...hee hee.

You must admit that my writing brings joy to your heart. Even if I am not a physics expert like you are? I will write a layman's post on the subject and interest you deeply in whatever...admit this now Senor Bellisimo....while you still can!! ;)
#14986366
Victoribus Spolia wrote:@wolly

What proof do you have for any of your claims? How is anything you said anything but pure speculation?

You're new here and you need to give us a good reason to take you seriously. So far, you're not doing a good job.

Well my proof is that an old teacher of mine worked for the AVOs back in the communism period.He was not the only one,2 other teachers of mine also worked for these secret service and yet they are protected.
One reason is that the last teacher become a director after he was in a political party(after working for the communists she got promoted from teacher to director).
Another reason is that when I skipped highschool,one day one of my ex teachers from school come to me and asked me what I was doing in the hospital.Now if he was a normal person he would leave me alone but instead he kept asking questions.
#14986368
Victoribus Spolia wrote:@wolly

What proof do you have for any of your claims? How is anything you said anything but pure speculation?

You're new here and you need to give us a good reason to take you seriously. So far, you're not doing a good job.


Here is a picture of my ex teacher.
#14986369
If you think I am wrong then please explain to me how communists are allowed to teach in schools and highschools.What was the base of their educational system?How the political party supported them in times of misery and war?
#14986370
wolly wrote:
Here is a picture of my ex teacher.


This is just getting weird now. :eh:

wolly wrote:Well my proof is that an old teacher of mine worked for the AVOs back in the communism period.He was not the only one,2 other teachers of mine also worked for these secret service and yet they are protected.One reason is that the last teacher become a director after he was in a political party(after working for the communists she got promoted from teacher to director).Another reason is that when I skipped highschool,one day one of my ex teachers from school come to me and asked me what I was doing in the hospital.Now if he was a normal person he would leave me alone but instead he kept asking questions.


How does this prove anything? None of this could have any bearing on why the teachers work as long as they do or why they pick on students.

Look, I am a big critic of public education and all university education, and I am well aware of the political bias in these places, but your evidence is anecdotal and could therefore be coincidental or correlative, but not necessarily definite, causal, or predictive.

I'm sorry, but you've got to do better than this. an ugly dude in a hat that used to teach you in highschool, asking you a bunch of questions the first time he runs into you again after you had graduated, is hardly proof of some sort of communist conspiracy for the takeover of education, even if I agreed with you on that premise.
#14986373
wolly wrote:If you think I am wrong then please explain to me how communists are allowed to teach in schools and highschools.What was the base of their educational system?How the political party supported them in times of misery and war?


communists are allowed to teach in schools because the belief in communism is permitted by nearly all western constitutions, as is the belief in most other ideologies. I have no idea what you mean with the rest of your remarks.


Are you a native English speaker? Yes or No?
#14986376
Victoribus Spolia wrote:communists are allowed to teach in schools because the belief in communism is permitted by nearly all western constitutions, as is the belief in most other ideologies. I have no idea what you mean with the rest of your remarks.


Are you a native English speaker? Yes or No?

No,I'm not.I live in Europe but not in UK.
Trump and Russiagate

Einstein is famous for believing in the "Spi[…]

Hello good folks of PoFo

Hi LL :) I haven't been here for ages, but seeing[…]

Pro and Anti EU - The Arguments

I think Steve_American point is about like the EU[…]

Why I am a Materialist Christian

@Victoribus Spolia , Just wanted to note, make[…]