'Why are we so scared to admit many people regret changing their gender?' - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Sivad wrote:I doubt transitioning really helps people much, people who are that fixated on their sex and gender likely have deeper issues than what can be resolved by some vain indulgence like sex reassignment. But now that I think about it most people are idiotically fixated on their sex and gender identity, they just don't experience a conflict within themselves between the two. When you really consider all severe psycho-spiritual deficits and dysfunctions we suffer from as people if you're focusing on your gender identity you're just focusing on the wrong shit.

And I doubt that you give any thought to anything you post.
Somehow you are claiming to know better than those people about their feelings and wishes as well as what they want.
XogGyux wrote:And I doubt that you give any thought to anything you post.

I think their dysphoria is real and that reassignment may provide some relief, all I'm saying is being a man trapped in woman's body or whatever is probably not their biggest problem. That would only be considered a major problem in a decadent spiritually bankrupt self-obsessed culture like ours. I think people should be free to do it and I strongly condemn any form of abuse or discrimination towards trans people, but I don't celebrate their fixation and I think they'd probably benefit more from transpersonal instruction than surgery.
Sivad wrote:I think their dysphoria is real and that reassignment may provide some relief, all I'm saying is being a man trapped in woman's body or whatever is probably not their biggest problem. That would only be considered a major problem in a decadent spiritually bankrupt self-obsessed culture like ours. I think people should be free to do it and I strongly condemn any form of abuse or discrimination towards trans people, but I don't celebrate their fixation and I think they'd probably benefit more from transpersonal instruction than surgery.

HILARIOUS!
Since when are you a mental health expert?
The only self-obsessed morally bankrupt people are those that think their magical self-righteousness is justified and try to impose rules on the rest of society. Let people be and focus on your own shit.

You can't arrest someone for protesting or having[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The claim that the IDF deliberately targeted human[…]

Mexicans are speculating that he might use them i[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I see USA has some kind of problem with the size o[…]