The Wuhan virus—how are we doing? - Page 198 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Rich wrote:The Western Librals claimed they cared so deeply about human life. They were lying. They showed virtually zero interest in vaccinating the rest of the world. I can't find the article I was reading but I believe COVID in the US has settled down to about a hundred thousand deaths a year. While some may whine on about this in the background, remember how these lying hypocrites said not a single COVID death was acceptable under Trump.

Well this is categorically untrue. :roll:

Just since Biden took office the US has donated, free of charge, over a billion doses of vaccine to other countries.

Fucking idiot.
Drlee wrote:Well this is categorically untrue. :roll:

Just since Biden took office the US has donated, free of charge, over a billion doses of vaccine to other countries.

Fucking idiot.

Your the fucking idiot. There's no comparison here. The Liberals on this forum and many other were demanding that every single person within their western countries be forced to take the virus. The most draconian measures were being demanded to enforce vaccination. The fact that corrupt Joe Biden has chosen to subside the American pharmaceutical Industrial Complex does not let the overwhelming majority of Liberal in showing zero interest in the rest of the world's vaccination.

If the Liberals had really cared saving every human life possible the vaccines would have rolled out across the world on the basis of need. They wouldn't have been trying to force it down the throats of young healthy westerners, while, the old, the sick and health workers in the poorer parts of the world were begging for vaccines.
Rich wrote:…..
If the Liberals had really cared saving every human life possible the vaccines would have rolled out across the world on the basis of need. They wouldn't have been trying to force it down the throats of young healthy westerners, while, the old, the sick and health workers in the poorer parts of the world were begging for vaccines.

I must agree.

Many of us in the developed west could easily have stayed home and eschewed the first shot or two.

If we had then delivered this stock of vaccines to, for example, India for the purposes of vaccinating their frontline health care workers, we could have saved thousands (perhaps millions) of lives without a significant risk to westerners.

Global vaccine rollout was a horribly clear example of first world privilege.

Also, the USA has only donated about 650 million vaccines to date. The promised remainder has yet to be shipped.
Thailand has recieved millions of doses of Pfizer vaccine, which I have personally benefitted from.

@Rich is talking out of his ass. He's virtue signaling for the Republitards.

USA still has lower vaccine rates than many other countries, so where's the privilege you speak of, @Pants-of-dog?

USA sits at #66 in terms of overall vaccinated population, with a mere 68% of the population vaccinated.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/202 ... acker.html

Also, there was no "Worldwide Vaccine Rollout", since there are over 200 countries and they each like to handle themselves in their own way. Each US state is similarly as stupid... with some, like Florida, winning out on dumbness.
Godstud wrote:Thailand has recieved millions of doses of Pfizer vaccine, which I have personally benefitted from.

@Rich is talking out of his ass. He's virtue signaling for the Republitards.

USA still has lower vaccine rates than many other countries, so where's the privilege you speak of, @Pants-of-dog?

USA sits at #66 in terms of overall vaccinated population, with a mere 68% of the population vaccinated.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/202 ... acker.html

Also, there was no "Worldwide Vaccine Rollout", since there are over 200 countries and they each like to handle themselves in their own way. Each US state is similarly as stupid... with some, like Florida, winning out on dumbness.

The CEO of Moderna this week...

Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel compares COVID-19 to the seasonal flu and believes young, healthy people should decide for themselves if they want an annual booster. Bancel maintains, that older people 50+, and those in vulnerable categories should definitely consider a booster shot.

Video:

- - - -

What?

You didn't hear about that in the NY Times, Wapo, MSNBC or CNN ?

Inform yourself, leftard.
Godstud wrote:He's a CEO, and not a doctor. Fuck, you're stupid as shit, @BlutoSays!!

YES MOTHERFUCKER, HE'S THE CEO OF THE COMPANY THAT MAKES BIG BUCKS OFF THE VACCINE AND EVEN HE SAYS MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND.

HOW MOTHERFUCKING STUPID DO YOU HAVE TO BE NOT TO GRASP THIS???????????????????

YOU AUTHORITARIAN LEFTIST FUCKS NEED TO STAY OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S BUSINESS.
Yes, @BlutoSays, because putting everything in caps makes your argument. How triggered are you? Be sure to clean the spittle off your monitor and keyboard.

I make up my mind based on facts, unlike you, who just goes with your echo chamber propaganda. Critical thinking is something you have never even attempted to try.

Be sure to clean the spittle off your monitor and keyboard.
@BlutoSays Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel compares COVID-19 to the seasonal flu and believes young, healthy people should decide for themselves if they want an annual booster. Bancel maintains, that older people 50+, and those in vulnerable categories should definitely consider a booster shot.

Her comparison to the seasonal flu is because Covid is somewhat seasonal. :roll:

As to whether a younger person without comorbidity should take the booster? They can choose to be a dumbass if they want to. There is sure plenty of this going around. If these little special snowflakes, don't mind spreading a disease that can kill their neighbors and family because....Trump.....well that is just typical these days.

When I was younger I took flu shots. I knew that they might protect me from the flu but I more importantly knew they would protect my friends and families from my killing them. You still don't get the heard immunity thing, do you.

But make no mistake Bluto. This issue of who dies is all about epidemiology and not politics. It is only about politics because some politicians have found it easy to manipulate their less intelligent followers using this issue and do so even if it puts people at risk of dying or lifelong disability. But you go ahead and decide not to be vaccinated. It is your prerogative in the US. With any luck, the actions of people much smarter than you, who decide to fight this disease for themselves and others, will protect you from your foolishness.

Funny thing. POD is pissed because the US did not intervene in other countries by asking its own citizens to die for those in India or England or Sweden. He sees the role of the US Government, it appears, to decide who in the world should live or die. When we do this with guns, protecting people from threats just as real, he whines like a baby.

This is a really good example of "no good deed goes unpunished". Perhaops POD is correct. The US should refrain from intervening in other countries altogether. Keep our food, our drugs, or music, our movies, our technology, our colleges and universities and our compassion all to ourselves. That way we won't be blamed for being _______________(fill in the blank).
@Drlee Thais have a very positive view of the USA because of the millions of vaccines they gave freely to their country.

My free vaccines were from USA, incidentally. Thank you. :)
Rich wrote:The Western Librals claimed they cared so deeply about human life. They were lying. They showed virtually zero interest in vaccinating the rest of the world.

Liberals like Bill Gates and the vaccine corporations he employs... had been vaccinating "the rest of the world" (backyard dwellers) for a decade before COVID gave them a chance to work their magic on rich Westerners. If you didn't care about those vaccination experiments done in the rest of the world... you might start caring soon....

Rich Westerners are no longer required to keep our post-industrial economy going, so they have become a major liability for their own elites in the last 20 years. So even if these vaccines are fatal, the world economy won't be seriously harmed.

And since money runs the world, this is the most important thing to save in a crisis - MONEY. (2008 was the crisis signifier)

CEOs are the people who appointed all the experts you saw during the COVID PR campaign. Doctors work for CEOs, and are therefore subordinate to them when it comes to public statements.
Everybody likes money. Seems like it would be a natural choice for running the world. Sorry whatever nerdy loser shit you like didn't win the popularity contest, you could probably learn something from that. You might as well be angry at chocolate for being delicious.

I know you hate languages on principal because you'd prefer it if people just held hands while shitting in the woods or whatever. But money is the language of value for human worth and effort. That's why it's good, it allows me to pay someone in Honduras to buy a dress I'll never wear but impulse bought on Amazon.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Everybody likes money. Seems like it would be a natural choice for running the world.

Yes, MONEY runs the world.
HEALTH does not.

So when world-coveting oligarchs start pushing drugs on you, it's probably for MONEY.

And if your death can free up resources to make billionaires richer than they will be if you stay alive... your health is at stake because, it's simply not what runs the world.

Pfizer is a "run the world" organization, and not a "health" organization.
It would have been wise to notice this sooner.
Why would Big Media lie to help Big Pharma?

Answer: They are the same people!

Costa Rican News wrote:
The Owners of Big Pharma and Big Media Are the Same

Big Pharma and the mainstream media are largely owned by two global asset management companies: BlackRock and Vanguard. This becomes relevant as pharmaceutical companies are driving responses to Covid-19, which, until now, have endangered public health rather than optimizing it. The traditional media have been complicit willing to spread their propaganda, a false official narrative that leads the public astray and fosters fear based on lies.
The Italian Orsini family, the American Bush family, the British royal family, the Du Pont family, the Morgans, Vanderbilts and Rockefellers are identified as owners of Vanguard...

Rich people stealing from their brainwashed guinea pigs = democracy
I really like how the guy who has spent the last 20 years raging about media just blindly citing articles that casually refer to the Great Reset (but with money, not replacing white people), unattributed quotes, and acting as if the ownership of a publicly traded company is somehow vague and mystifying in the case of Vanguard.

The whole "Webster's dictionary defines 'Vanguard' as..." was just the chef's kiss on this amazing, Costa Rican News article. I definitely believe Costa Ricans just refer to their own news outlets as "Costa Rican News." Very nice to get an outsider's perspective on this, this article was certainly not written by an expat crank.

Because of course Qatz, as a loyal colonizer working to spread the English language, picks the source of record which describes itself as the leading "English news source for expats and travelers in Costa Rica and around the world." He would never debase himself or his God given mission from His Royal Highness King Charles by reading an indigenous news outlet. And especially not an article written by a native Costa Rican in whatever the hell gobbledygook they choose to speak until Qatz comes around to teach them how to speak the Lord's tongue.

I grow more proud of you every day, Qatz.
Australian News wrote:The Atlantic calls for ‘pandemic amnesty’ after ‘mistakes’ during Covid response

A major publication has called for a “pandemic amnesty”, urging people to “forgive one another for what we did and said” during Covid.
A US publication has called for a “pandemic amnesty”, urging people to “forgive one another for what we did and said” during Covid.

Emily Oster, an author and economist at Brown University, argued in a column for The Atlantic on Monday that it was time to “move forward” and heal the social divisions caused by lockdowns, school closures, mask mandates and other public health measures over the past two years.

As evidence continues to mount that much of the pandemic response caused more harm than good — views which were routinely censored on social media and derided by politicians, media and public health officials during 2020 and 2021 — Oster suggested “most errors were made by people who were working in earnest for the good of society”....

Now that we're seeing that the entire Covid story was mostly lies told by mass media (owned by the same people who own Big Pharma), we have Big Media saying "forgive the rich for poisoning people for piles of money."

They know that the average media consumer is used to being duped, and will probably "buy" this latest media lie as well. This is what a lifetime of watching ads creates: people who learn to love their own gullibility.

SpecialOlympian wrote:I grow more proud of you every day, Qatz.

Humans who live for other human's approval in this way, are like dogs. Seriously, if you grew up as a pride-seeker, perhaps this makes it impossible for you to find the truth.
Meanwhile back on earth, the USA is loosing over 300 people a day to Covid.

I get that a bridge can fall in India once every 200 year and kill dozens. I realize that it is a tragedy when a bridge falls in India. I understand that there is some kind of macabre interest in 150 people trampled in Korea. I get that. Fascinating. 300 people a day are dying a horrible and preventable death in the US and some of our resident air-heads think this is about their "rights". Deeply stupid? Of course. Absolutely devoid of compassion? Sure. Classic Sociopath.

@FiveofSwords Doesn't this 'ethnogenesis' mala[…]

Britain: Deliberately imports laborers from around[…]

There's nothing more progressive than supporting b[…]

A man from Oklahoma (United States) who travelled […]