The Wuhan virus—how are we doing? - Page 114 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
FFS, if you gave me an hour I could have made Trump a few speeches that would have made him a fucking HERO!

Anyone with an iota of leadership ability could have turned the pandemic into an automatic re-election.

He even ignored the CDC guidelines for what a leader should do during pandemics, even going so far as to do the opposite of all the requirements.

People who say Trump is intelligent, are the dumbest shits in creation, and should be sterilized so they never breed their stupidity into another generation.
Stormsmith wrote:This amuses me.

QatzelOk has remarked time and time again on the 'Genocide' of people and cultures. For eons.

Yet here he is, in Ontario, who along with Quebec are our Florida or Texas or Louisiana, and advocating the same policies that will cause deaths and, for survivers, long term disorders that will make their health care systems v difficult to sustain over the long haul. That will result in high yield profits for the pharmaceutical industry

I wonder why

I don't live in Ontario.

Québec isn't *a Texas.*

I don't advocate any specific policies for general health measures.

The Pharmaceutical industry is doing just fine with its third booster shots and there are many more to come. I hope car industry profiteers are using this pandemic to empty driver's wallets so that they can finally cash out of the car and oil industries with all their Pharma windfall profits.

But you spelled my name right and mentionned the genocides of the First Nations, so I give you one point out of five.
Igor Antunov wrote:Seasonal vaccines are dysgenic. If you die to the wu-flu you NEED to get filtered for the good of humanity long term. Stop vaxxing you junkies you're creating more potent strains.

@Igor Antunov ;

''Dysgenic''? I'm sure that's what you think when one of your loved ones falls prey to a fatal sickness :roll:
QatzelOk wrote:I don't live in Ontario.

Québec isn't *a Texas.*

I don't advocate any specific policies for general health measures.

The Pharmaceutical industry is doing just fine with its third booster shots and there are many more to come. I hope car industry profiteers are using this pandemic to empty driver's wallets so that they can finally cash out of the car and oil industries with all their Pharma windfall profits.

But you spelled my name right and mentionned the genocides of the First Nations, so I give you one point out of five.

Funny. I seem to recall when you were encouraging your fellow POFOERS to celebrate your job at , I think, a university it was in Ontario. Never the less, Ontario and Qubec are both our hot spots, and not by a smidge. Both are comparable to the worst of the worst US states. I stand by the rest of my claim.

PS God forbid, but if you did contract a deadly form of covid, would you want an ambulance or a double bike
@colliric You're only posting propaganda. It's not real news, although you like to pretend it is. That's just fucking delusional.
Godstud wrote:@colliric You're only posting propaganda. It's not real news, although you like to pretend it is. That's just fucking delusional.

Falun Gong news is more trustworthy than MSM is. Blames the correct country for the outbreak.

Also Sky News might be Murdoch, but once again blames the correct country for the initial outbreak. Oh and they're pro-vax anyway, so why you complaining? Lol.

Also, although China Uncensored is somewhat vaccine skeptical generally, that video questioning vaccines was attacking Sinovac. The one Igor wants to take.
colliric wrote:Falun Gong news is more trustworthy than MSM is.
Falun Gong is a CULT. C. U. L. T.

Are you going to start using Epoch Times as source(owned by Falun Gong)?

Are you going to start quoting Reverend Sun Myung Moon, next?

:knife:

colliric wrote:Blames the correct country for the outbreak.
We know the outbreak started in China. Beyond that is all supposition and bullshit propaganda.
I'm an anti-communist. Give me a better example of a widely available anti-communist media source!

There isn't any. Unfortunately Epoch Times and it's associated media has basically cornered off the market.

It's not even fully known if Chris Chappell is funded by them anyway, people just assume he is because he uses similar terminology, has similar views, has done positive videos on them and otherwise seems well funded.

Fasces wrote:Read: Falun Gong news confirms my biases more frequently than MSM does. :lol:

Mainstream media fucking sucks and you know it. We all know it!
colliric wrote:I'm an anti-communist. Give me a better example of a widely available anti-communist media source!

As long as you realize you're actively searching out echo chambers that confirm your biases. I'll give you that they [Epoch Times] are anti-communist, but they're certainly neither trustworthy nor accurate.
Fasces wrote:As long as you realize you're actively searching out echo chambers that confirm your biases.

No one who watches Al Jazeera or RT or DW or any other actually reputable international news channel as much as I do, needs to watch any of that Corporate Democrat Echo Chamber American Mainstream Cable crap and let's not leave out Republican Echo Chamber Fox News either. They're pretty nasty too, but at least the Republicans only have one cable echo chamber.

I've started watching TYT again lately too, the current "attack all former employees and guests" soap opera is getting too interesting. Chenk and Ana have finally gotten rid of all other non-cultist hosts and guests and it's basically them 100% agreeing with each other on absolutely everything now, lol.
Tick tock libs... four more days until PRESIDENT Donald Jay Trump is declared the rightful winner and is reinstated back into office. Then your white genocide covid hoax will be blown wide open.

Get your popcorn, patriots. In just a few days the storm will be here and Nancy Pelosi and Little Adam Schiff will be executed live on television along with the rest of the Demoncraps.

colliric wrote:No one who watches Al Jazeera or RT or DW or any other actually reputable international news channel as much as I do, needs to watch any of that Corporate Democrat Echo Chamber American Mainstream Cable crap and let's not leave out Republican Echo Chamber Fox News either. They're pretty nasty too, but at least the Republicans only have one cable echo chamber.

It is fucking hilarious to me that American rightwing propaganda is so effective that it even has an Australian foaming at the mouth enraged against all media sources that don't openly suck Trump's dick.
colliric wrote:I'm an anti-communist. Give me a better example of a widely available anti-communist media source!

There isn't any. Unfortunately Epoch Times and it's associated media has basically cornered off the market.

Maybe you should subscribe to the John Birch Society newsletter while you're at it.

Just lol that colliric routinely bitches about partisanship but has no choice but to read the cult news paper because reality is too biased for them.
We seem to be looking at vaccinating kids in early 2022.

The math says that we cannot get to herd immunity without vaccination of children. Even in developed countries where kids make ip a smaller percentage of the population, this is true.

So in the best case scenario (i.e. developed country with good public health care and vaccination), 85%of the population will be vaccinated by spring of next year.

The global majority, however, will continue to act as a viral reservoir. Since we cannot find a global health care system, Covid should stay alive and well and mutating among humans for the foreseeable future. I can see it as exacerbating the divide between First World Fortress and the global south.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Maybe you should subscribe to the John Birch Society newsletter while you're at it.

Just lol that colliric routinely bitches about partisanship but has no choice but to read the cult news paper because reality is too biased for them.

@SpecialOlympian , they are on the horns of a stupid dilemma;

1. If they give credit to their hero President Trump for ''Operation Warp Speed'', they have to lose their insane anti-vax beliefs and also take COVID more seriously.

2. But if they do that, they can't place themselves in total opposition to the Democrats now.

The irony is that the vaccination effort was maligned by Democrats when Trump and the GOP were in charge;

So both sides have been Psychopathic pieces of shit when it comes to the politicization of this Plague.
There's a bit of a difference between saying, "We'll see what the vaccine is when it's made" in March of 2020 compared to screeching about how the vaccine makes your skin magnetic today.

Also maybe tweet a guy who isn't a known GOP strategist who is definitely, totally arguing in good faith.

I do not think that having fun was ever the main […]

@FiveofSwords You still haven't told us how yo[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

You just do not understand what politics is. Poli[…]

Are you aware that the only difference between yo[…]