The Wuhan virus—how are we doing? - Page 144 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Plain old baby aspirin has a 53% efficacy rate against covid hospitalization and death. So it's at least as good as your 2nd Pfizer booster 6 months on.

Read about it here: https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210 ... ients.aspx

Also they've rebranded invermectin and are pimping it as some kind of new fangled oral covid treatment: https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal ... 58x2n.html

Do you see? The nothinburger takes shape. The vaccines were a meme.
Igor Antunov wrote:Plain old baby aspirin has a 53% efficacy rate against covid hospitalization and death.
:lol:

Ignore this part, right?

As mentioned by the scientists, the current study has some limitations. Because of the non-availability of clinical trial data on aspirin, the current analysis has included only observational studies.

medRxiv publishes preliminary scientific reports that are not peer-reviewed and, therefore, should not be regarded as conclusive, guide clinical practice/health-related behavior, or treated as established information.

Keep up it, Fool. You're not doing yourself any favours by displaying your ignorance for all to see.
Godstud wrote::lol:

Ignore this part, right?

As mentioned by the scientists, the current study has some limitations. Because of the non-availability of clinical trial data on aspirin, the current analysis has included only observational studies.

medRxiv publishes preliminary scientific reports that are not peer-reviewed and, therefore, should not be regarded as conclusive, guide clinical practice/health-related behavior, or treated as established information.

Keep up it, Fool. You're not doing yourself any favours by displaying your ignorance for all to see.

This is the vaccine talking. Observation is key to the experimental method. We hope to have you back one day godstud. These are dark times indeed.
Godstud wrote:@colliric You're such a whiny little bitch!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

@Igor Antunov Only wimps get sick from a vaccine.

@colliric probably doesn't even lift.

I just got three hepatitis B shots for a job. In a row within 2 hours.

The covid meme '''''vaccine'''''? It's literally never fucking happening bro.
Igor Antunov wrote:This is the vaccine talking. Observation is key to the experimental method. We hope to have you back one day godstud. These are dark times indeed.
It is you who are ignoring the "scientific method", not experimental method. Observation is only part of it, and is not the most important.

Educate yourself.

Steps of the Scientific Method
https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... fic-method

You ignore the important parts of articles where they state that these are(to quote YOUR article): preliminary scientific reports that are not peer-reviewed and, therefore, should not be regarded as conclusive, guide clinical practice/health-related behavior, or treated as established information.

So keep on denying reality. It makes you look foolish, but that's your M.O., these days. The only "nothingburger" around here is your wits, which have abandoned you.
The weird thing is that the only country that's actually trying to get people to take a third shot is Israel. The US for instance only recommends it for 65+ year olds and the immunocompromised, and even then they are still be considered to be fully vaxxed without the extra shot.
I only got this AZ shit because fucken Andrews.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... s-in-court

And it's probably going to get thrown out anyway.

I won't get the second one if it gets thrown out. Which it looks highly likely is the case.

Don't take it Igor, your state will never require it anyway. Free to do whatever you want come December.

Can we bloody well swap leaders? Gladys was much better.

Makes you feel like crap for days on end. At least it only gave me a forced cold, unlike that mRNA stuff.
AFAIK wrote:Not yet required but that's probably because they don't have enough doses to go around.

Nope. Its because its not legal in your countries constitution to require it, and the treatment drugs are on their way anyway so vaccine mandates are going to be rendered useless.
It's nice that you're pro-Big Pharma, @colliric. Why have a cheap and effective vaccine when you can have treatments with many side effects and high prices. :knife:

You also know nothing about Cambodia, so don't presume to tell AFAIK what his country is doing, and why. You really need to stop posting like some whiny Snowflake. It's not a good look. Your Igor Antunov parrot account is just as annoying in it's misinformation and ignorance.

AZ is a good vaccine. You're against the facts.

AstraZeneca Vaxzevria COVID-19 vaccine
All COVID-19 vaccines authorized in Canada are proven safe, effective and of high quality.
https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/ ... eneca.html

Australia uses exactly the same vaccine.

Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca)
https://www.health.gov.au/initiatives-a ... straZeneca)%20is&text=The%20Australian%20Technical%20Advisory%20Group,)%20or%20Spikevax%20(Moderna).
I just got three hepatitis B shots for a job. In a row within 2 hours.

Which alley was it you went down to find a "doctor"?
The gov't now requires proof of vaccination to access various spaces. The security guard at my local supermarket asked to see my card, Since there are only 2 lines on it- 1st dose and 2nd dose I'm guessing boosters aren't expected or required in order to be considered fully vaccinated.
AFAIK wrote:The gov't now requires proof of vaccination to access various spaces. The security guard at my local supermarket asked to see my card, Since there are only 2 lines on it- 1st dose and 2nd dose I'm guessing boosters aren't expected or required in order to be considered fully vaccinated.

Makes sense, I think. OTOH the European Medicines Agency said countries could recommend people to take a booster shot of Pfizer-BioNTech or ModeRNA if they wish, but I would not say they went as far as to recommend so

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/comir ... s-boosters
colliric wrote:Fuck.

Are you happy now Godstud?

I have till October 15th to make the "decision".

Now fuck off and stop complaining. Your country didn't force you to do it by coercion.

#DanNext #DanNext #DanNext

Gladys first, Dictator Dan Andrews next.

Just get vaxxed idiot. Jesus fucking Christ, your arm is going to be sore for a day and you might be a little tired and then you'll realize you worked yourself up into a shit fit for nothing.

Edit: lol posted this too soon.

colliric wrote:Nope. Its because its not legal in your countries constitution to require it, and the treatment drugs are on their way anyway so vaccine mandates are going to be rendered useless.

Lmao omg. This line of thinking haha.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Just get vaxxed idiot. Jesus fucking Christ, your arm is going to be sore for a day and you might be a little tired and then you'll realize you worked yourself up into a shit fit for nothing.

Says the obsessed anti-crypto nut. Just get some Crypto idiot. Brazil(place with the biggest Jesus Christ statue in the world) is now formally making Bitcoin legal tender following El Salvador's initial success. It won't hurt you to at least have some now or at least buy some at the next re-tracement. Then you'll realise you worked yourself up into a shit fit for nothing. Fucking McDonalds is going to be accepting this shit soon and you know it. Where AMC goes your fast-food chains and other businesses follow. McDonalds is being bombarded with requests to accept Crypto payment options on their social media, and has already deployed it in El Salvador.

Oh and read all the rest of the posts first before responding next time. My job unfortunately now requires it, and I promised I would if it came to that.
Your thought process is literally "Finally, we can treat people when they get sick enough to need treatment instead of avoiding it entirely through vaccination" because you are a contrarian rightwing weirdo who hates the vaccine for no readily discernible reason other than that your political enemies think an objectively good thing is good. Which is mind boggling to me because Trump was the one who started the vaccine research under his aptly named Operation Hyperspeed because he knew how to talk to the morons who looked up to him.

And no, I'm not buying crypto. I'm a financial professional who has to report my trading activity and I'm not jumping through the hoops to buy into bullshit. I'm going to continue to put my money into ETFs that own stocks of companies that actually provide goods or services. Congratulations on buying into the bullshit completely though, I'm sure many crypto insiders told you to never sell and only buy which is the good advice you only get from insiders with no fiduciary obligations.

Crypto is hyped up bullshit for idiots because it offers nothing besides artificially created scarcity as its product. It doesn't produce anything, and growing 100,000% in less than a decade only proves that the market for it is incredibly small because trading volume has an inverse correlation with price movement. You are being sold literal shit by hype men.
SpecialOlympian wrote:You are being sold literal shit by hype men.

That's how McDonalds and Coca-Cola started too and you know it!

Coca-Cola was literally sold in Chemists by a snake oil salesman as a health drink known as a Brain-Tonic, with a very famous original recipe active highly addictive ingredient I might add. Your industry is famous for still self-medicating on that infamous active ingredient till this very day. I mean almost every single film about wall street contains the "Coke" scene.

Some examples: https://twitter.com/OnlinePalEng/s[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I do not have your life Godstud. I am never going[…]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O