The Wuhan virus—how are we doing? - Page 154 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
@Igor Antunov You're a simple fool. Facts scare you, and you're a coward who is simply afraid of getting an absolutely safe vaccine.
Godstud wrote:@Igor Antunov You're a simple fool. Facts scare you, and you're a coward who is simply afraid of getting an absolutely safe vaccine.

Can't you just say he's exaggerating and agree to disagree, honestly.
@colliric Igor is honestly a fool.

Why do I have to agree to disagree when he is vocal about being a stupid twat, and spreading lies? When he shuts his fool mouth about being an anti-Vax idiot, I'll stop. Until then, as long as he crows, I will keep at him.
colliric wrote:Can't you just say he's exaggerating and agree to disagree, honestly.

The whole point of a political forum like PoFo is to not agree to disagree.
Wat0n wrote:Lol as if the concept of probability was too hard to understand for a person with normal intelligence.
It's not, for a person of normal or greater intelligence... :D
SpecialOlympian wrote:Igor you are 30+ year old man and you are trying to ape the trolling style of other 30+ year old men on 4chan pretending they are teenagers. Everything you do is so profoundly sad to me.

Are you sure? Because the overly retarded posts in addition to the stupid memes point towards a teenager. Certainly younger than 25, his prefrontal cortex does not appear to have matured.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Igor you are 30+ year old man and you are trying to ape the trolling style of other 30+ year old men on 4chan pretending they are teenagers. Everything you do is so profoundly sad to me.

You try to ape the sarcastic speech patterns and trolling style of Gordon Gekko and other fictional Wall Street characters in all your posts.

That trolling style went out of fashion decades ago.
The vaccine rebooted my brain. I am now a drone for the US government.

I'm awaiting orders from tower control.

Mind you, this is a vaccine developed under Trump.
The vaccine rebooted my brain. I am now a drone for the US government.

I'm awaiting orders from tower control.

Mind you, this is a vaccine developed under Trump.

An apple eating drone. Sad.

MAKE RANCID GREAT AGAIN!
Good news everyone, my wife did not have covid-19 and it turns out when you take a covid-19 test with the words "Covid-19" written on the packet you are actually taking a coronavirus test.
Igor Antunov wrote:Good news everyone I bought my first car wash and some more crypto.

I myself bought some MANA, Polkamarkets, SAND and LRC.... Hold the Doge this week.

Spoiler: show
Is using coinmarketcap to see the weekly Bulls technically cheating??? And fuck Dogelonmars, too many knockoffs

https://www.9news.com.au/national/coron ... b25fa940ad

Fuck that race anyway. Bunch of drunks show up every time. Use to be Horse lovers would flock there to watch the beautiful horses in action and have a good bet, but they wrecked it with idiotic over elaborate dresses for the women, hardly any Australian horses and endless alcohol.

I haven't even bothered putting in a bet in years. Covid-19 has exposed it as a race for the super rich now anyway. The glorious days of Pharlap was fucken 81 years ago.
Godstud wrote:@Igor Antunov You're a simple fool. Facts scare you, and you're a coward who is simply afraid of getting an absolutely safe vaccine.

You're accusing someone else of being a fool after you posted this:

Uh... the vaccination only "appeared" after hundreds of thousands of deaths had been attributed to COVID, so these deaths are counted as unvaxxed because the vax didn't exist. So this chart is like a shell game of stats, that demonstrates how easy it is to manipulate fools with narrative.

Quick question: Why are any vaxxed people dying of COVID? That isn't my definition of vaxxed.

Virtually every scary chart that has been trotted out during COVID has been like this - made to scare fools.
The fools are people like you @QatzelOk and @Igor Antunov , who think that vaccinations don't prevent deaths. You can't read, obviously. The evidence is plain.

The vaccine exists and these numbers are the CURRENT ones. You ignore that, however, since it isn't supporting your narrative. :knife:

Climb back under your bridge, @QatzelOk. You're incapable of a cogent argument.

The more time passes, the more instances of haras[…]

It turns out it was all a complete lie with no bas[…]

I am not claiming that there are zero genetic dif[…]

Customs is rarely nice. It's always best to pack l[…]