The Wuhan virus—how are we doing? - Page 178 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
jaminhealth wrote:Canadian Truckers Throw Trudeau in A Tailspin

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-01-...-mandates.html

This article is from Mike Adams' Natural News site. He's also known as the Health Ranger and is a regular guest on Infowars. He predicted that Covid would only leave lone survivors struggling after the viral apocalypse.

He also once published this ebola cure on his website, which he took from some random jackass blogger:

The antidote contained the following:

A face mask and gloves
Two bottles (50 ml up to 500 ml glass or plastic bottles) with caps
Clean water (mineral or tap)
An Ebola sample: some spit or other disease product, such as blood, from a person infected with Ebola, or who is suspected sick with it. Any small quantity will do, even a pinhead.
An alcoholic liquid, such as whisky, brandy, rum, etc.
Half an hour of your time

And this is the procedure:

Fill the bottle with water, leaving about 20% space at the top.
Place the Ebola sample in the water in the bottle.
Close the top of the bottle with the cap.
Hold the bottle and strike it hard against a solid surface, such as a large book, 40 times.
Pour out the contents of the bottle.
Refill the bottle with water (the fluid remaining on the inside surface of the bottle will serve as the next Ebola sample).
Repeat steps 3 to 6 a total of 30 times.

So I'll wait until someone who isn't the Health Ranger verifies the story. On top of that, the Health Ranger isn't even consistent in his own article. He starts off saying "thousands" then quotes a news article saying "about 100" trucks are present.
jaminhealth wrote:Keep guessing about me, and FYI I was a card carrying DEM for over 50 yrs and now a Proud Independent. It took covid to wake me up. Todays DEMS are not John Kennedy Dems, they are Soros and Gates et call Dems.

Sorry, but no. The Damn "Soros and Gates" is a dead giveaway that you are lying.
A protest by a bunch of jackasses, is all it was.

Trucker convoy: Some protesters leaving, but situation remains volatile, police chief warns
The ‘Freedom Convoy’ that converged in Ottawa on the weekend started in response to the federal government’s move to require that all Canadian truck drivers crossing the U.S. border be fully vaccinated. The Canadian Trucking Alliance, the main advocacy body for truckers, has disavowed the protest, saying the vast majority of its members are fully vaccinated and are continuing to work. The core organizers of the protest insist that they are not anti-vaccine but instead oppose mandates that require vaccination for people to work.

Despite open displays of racist symbols such as swastikas and the Confederate flag, debasements of the National War Memorial and the Terry Fox statue, and complaints of maskless protesters ignoring public health rules — and, of course, a ceaseless parade of trucks blocking roadways and blaring air horns — only one arrest has been made.

Trudeau was asked by reporters if he would meet with the protesters. He said no.

“I have attended protests or rallies in the past when I agreed with the goals, when I’ve supported the people and their concerns and their issues — Black Lives Matter is an excellent example of that,” he said. “But I have also chosen not to go anywhere near protests that have expressed hateful rhetoric, violence toward fellow citizens and a disrespect, not just of science, but of frontline health care workers and, quite frankly, the 90 per cent of truckers who have been doing the right thing to keep Canadians safe.”

Ford ‘extremely disturbed’ to see swastikas, desecration of ‘sacred monuments’
“The right to peaceful protest is core to our Canadian identity,” Premier Doug Ford said in a statement Monday morning. “I was extremely disturbed, however, to see some individuals desecrate our most sacred monuments and wave swastikas and other symbols of hate and intolerance this weekend. That has no place in Ontario or Canada. Not now. Not ever.

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-ne ... PRxTTOyVbk

When Ford is calling you down, you're lower than dirt.
Having failed to deliver on his promise of 50,000 trucks, colliric now resorts to playing victim. Maybe having far-right extremists organize your protest is what draws racists.

Some trucker convoy organizers have history of white nationalism, racism

Another dominant voice within the convoy community is a man named Patrick King. King is listed as a contact for North Alberta on Canada Unity’s website, which hosts the memorandum of understanding that boasts more than 240,000 signatures.

King’s name was repeatedly mentioned on the convoy’s walkie-talkie app, Zello, on Friday — but he has ended up in the public eye for different reasons in the past, according to footage posted online.

In a video posted on Twitter in 2019, King suggests that unless Canadians “get up off your as—s and demand change,” they might want to change their names to “Ishmael” or “drop a bunch of change down the stairs” and “call yourself chong ching ching chang.”

In other video footage, King can be seen repeating racist conspiracy theories. In one clip posted to Twitter by another user, King says “there’s an endgame, it’s called depopulation of the Caucasian race, or the Anglo-Saxon. And that’s what the goal is, is to depopulate the Anglo-Saxon race because they are the ones with the strongest bloodlines,” he said.

“It’s a depopulation of race, okay, that’s what they want to do.”

Now certainly, not all or even a majority of the people attending were there for racist reasons. But it's what you get when you have racists organize it.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Having failed to deliver on his promise of 50,000 trucks, colliric now resorts to playing victim. Maybe having far-right extremists organize your protest is what draws racists.

It was the number reported by Fox News and the Toronto Sun. I said it was preliminary reporting at the very beginning.

We still don't actually know how many actually showed up.

Wikipedia states it was between 551-1555 vehicles(Heavy Trucks, Small Trucks, UTEs and some
tag-along cars). Broke the record for a truck convoy protest.
Hundreds of trucks. Not thousands and certainly not fifty thousand. :knife:

Still, it's a small amount of jackasses that are not representative of Canadian truckers, since over 85% of all Canadian truckers got vaccinated and followed the mandates. The truckers who got vaccinated were good responsible citizens, and not a bunch of jackasses, pretending it's about "Freedom"(freedumb, more like), when it's really about their own selfish idiocy.

Are you now the patron saint of jackasses and their stupid lost causes?

Who cares if it broke a record? Records are broken all the time and if it was a record that mattered, and the reason they did it wasn't stupid, it might be actually impressive. As it is, it's not.

My friend in in the Guinness Book of World records for being in the largest marching band. Much more impressive than a bunch of jackasses driving cars and trucks.
Liberals have constantly repeated that they think people who don't take the vaccine are stupid and ignorant. In America significantly higher percentages of so called "Blacks" and Hispanics are unvaccinated. We see similar patterns in other western countries. Do Liberals think these groups are more stupid? I've always suspected that the reason Sweden denied the Lockdown Liberals is that they feared that trying to enforce strict lockdown rules on their Muslim ghettos would make their inhabitants look bad. But anyway the important thing is that they did the right thing, what ever their reasoning and have been completely vindicated in their actions. Its amusing how the Cultural Marxist virtue heroes of yesterday can become the demons of today.
@Rich Cultural Marxism is a conspiracy theory of the dumbest kind.

People who have the opportunity to vaccinate and do not are dumb. Race doesn't figure into this in any way, and the only reason that jackasses try to conflate this, is to whitewash their own racist tendencies. This same racism that these jackasses(word of the week) perpetuate, figures into one of the reasons they mistrust vaccines.

"Fear, illness and loss experienced during the pandemic motivated them to intensely seek information and take safety precautions like wearing a mask, social distancing and washing hands to protect themselves and loved ones," said study co-author Dr. Manuel Jimenez, assistant professor of pediatrics, family medicine and community health at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.

"However, participants did not trust the vaccine development process and wanted clearer information," he said in a university news release.

Difficulty finding testing sites, transportation issues and language barriers were among the problems reported by the study participants, particularly Hispanics.

Participants said they questioned how vaccines for a new virus could be developed so quickly when there are no vaccines for other diseases that have been around for a long time. They also had concerns that vaccine development had been "rushed" and worried about short- and long-term side effects.

They wanted clear and transparent information on vaccine effectiveness, including if they work against variants, and many wanted to delay getting vaccines until they saw how others responded to them.

Black study participants' reasons for not getting vaccinated included distrust of health care systems and government, citing experiences of racism, discriminatory interventions and medical experimentation, according to the findings published July 15 in the journal JAMA Network Open.

"We need to reduce logistical barriers and improve access to testing within underserved communities, regardless of documentation status," said study co-principal investigator Shawna Hudson. She is professor and research division chief in the medical school's Department of Family Medicine and Community Health.

"Health care providers should offer convenient testing options, accessible sites within walking distance, translated information and transparency about free testing to address these barriers," Hudson said in the release.

"The remaining unknowns about new vaccines need to be acknowledged and described for these communities to make informed decisions," Jimenez said. "Scientists and public officials need to work collaboratively with trusted community leaders and health professionals to provide transparent information, including remaining unknowns, so that these communities can make informed decisions rather than focusing on marketing campaigns to eliminate vaccine hesitancy."

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-news ... d-vaccines
colliric wrote:No I'm not fine. I've had heart issues and high blood pressure ever since taking that damn crap.

Bullshit.

So it looks like the Xi/Omicron surge is well and truly over, we can probably expect a similar collapse in the death rate over the next few weeks.

Now a top doctor for John Hopkins University is calling for those with natural immunity that were fired because they refused to take an unnecessary vaccine is calling for them to be rehired:

Wrong on both counts. No doubt you have forgotten that more people died of Omicron....no you did not forget. Putin is paying you to post your shit.

And the idiot you quote is a fool. If he refers to the vaccines as "unnecessary" he is a dangerous one. Lift enough rocks asshole and you will find another asshole under one.
Of course its possible that many people of South Asian decent and many Muslims may have become more distrustful of the western pharmaceutical-sickness industrial complex after Obama's fake vaccination campaign. Something the Liberal media never seemed to have any problem with. But I would see this scepticism, this lack of childlike faith as a mark of intelligence not stupidity.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@JohnRawls Why do you think that? If you wer[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]