The Wuhan virus—how are we doing? - Page 148 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Owning Ghislaine Maxwell and Chevron by not getting vaccinated. I'm sure they're really pissed off now, I showed them.

Disregarding my doctor's advice because it angers Apple. Tim Cook is stomping on his hat like Boss Hog after the Duke Boys get away. I'm just owning everyone, left and right.

Lol wait where is Qatz even teaching where he's allowed to interact with students unvaccinated?
SpecialOlympian wrote:Owning Ghislaine Maxwell and Chevron by not getting vaccinated. I'm sure they're really pissed off now, I showed them.

Perhaps "they will own you" after you've ingested the drug that they extorted Bill Gates into distributing.

Interesting news flash:

Africa - which has been refusing vaccinations from the WHO-Gavi-Gates.... has been presented with a new Malaria vaccine to give to all its people, since they won't take the Covid vaccines.

Isn't that interesting. They refused the Covid vaccine (since no one is sick) so now they have a miraculous Malaria vaccine. Perhaps if they refuse this, or anyone vaccine-hesitant, could be offered a yuckiness-vaccine. Who could refuse that, eh Ghislaine? :lol:
I welcome the Soros/Gates micromachines into my body, along with my newfound faith in Judaism and compatibility with Windows 10.

Also lol @ the first paragraph of your article:

Last month, Tanzanian Health Minister Dorothy Gwajima held a press conference demonstrating how to make a smoothie with ginger, onions, lemon, and pepper, which she said could help to prevent COVID-19 infections. She did not provide any evidence for her claim but went on to state that the country had no plans to receive vaccines for the pandemic and should instead rely on hygiene measures, herbal steaming, exercise, and “natural remedies.”
QatzelOk wrote:This kind of witless retort only works on dummies.

But you are a big boy, aren't you? :lol:

...is insane and will have seriously negative consequences for all of humanity.

LOL.
Dude. Let's be clear, you are by far, the person with the most negative view of humanity that I have encountered in this forum. You don't care for humanity, you don't care for the world. You are a self-deprecating pessimist person with a highly fantastical conspiracy-driven mind. Honestly, I think even James Bond screenwriters would have trouble to make you beliable as a villain given how cartoonish and ridiculous your worldview is.

Case in point:
Our stupidity and gullibleness is world-ending - by design.

Implying humanity is stupid, and that we don't even have the option to escape the stupidity because it is part of our blueprint.
Maybe it is true and humanity will fuck up and go extinct... but you don't get points for playing badly and predicting you will lose when you are actively engaged in fucking up the game. This is pathetic.
XogGyux wrote:Implying humanity is stupid, and that we don't even have the option to escape the stupidity because it is part of our blueprint.

I have never said that this stupidity is "part of our blueprint." Ever.

In fact, I am constantly blaming the "new normals" (changes to human behavior that are ordained by the elites) for the stupidity. Mass media brainwashing is the most important, but suburban car isolation is another source of Modern stupidity.

Every new gadget invented... has a negative effect on human nature. For example, instant media has limited humans ability to think independently of commercial narratives. This creates a very dangerous kind of stupidity.

If you're having a hard time grasping this concept, let me make it conceptually easy for you:

1. We live in a profit-driven capitalist world

2. Stupid people pay too much for useless products

3. This is exactly the kind of consumer that capitalism wants

4. Technologies that make people "stupid" are the most important ones for capitalism to generalize.
@QatzelOk Then move to North Korea and you won't have to deal with it.

Athough since you ARE one of the stupid people, you are in quite a conundrum as far as dealing with them.
QatzelOk wrote:I have never said that this stupidity is "part of our blueprint." Ever.

Not in those exact words. You said it was by design...
Our stupidity and gullibleness is world-ending - by design.

In fact, I am constantly blaming the "new normals" (changes to human behavior that are ordained by the elites) for the stupidity. Mass media brainwashing is the most important, but suburban car isolation is another source of Modern stupidity.

Pfff. New normals? You think people being brainwashed is the "new normal"? You don't think people got brainwashed when Aztecs were performing human sacrifices? Or when Egyptians were building pyramids in the scolding sun as a fucking tomb for a really rich guy? Or when half of europe went into the Crusades? Or when a tiny nazi idiot with a hilariously stupid mustache convinced human beings to treat their fellow humans like pigs? Do you think they were all watching CNN and FOX news when they decided to do all of that? You are part of the problem, how many hours you spend on Facebook looking for conspiracy theories and for memes?

Every new gadget invented...

No it does not. Grumpy idiots are always complaining about advancement. There was a time when the old people would complaint about books... saying books were a distraction from the real world, then people complained about magazines... these cheap magazines are a distraction from the real stuff, books... then came internet.... this internet is crap, is distracting kids from reading books. Stop complaining about every single little shit.

For example, instant media has limited humans ability to think independently of commercial narratives.

Feel free to move to the forest, I heard there are plenty of those in canada, far, far away from technology and commercial narratives. I won't be missing your posts. Again, you are free to turn off the "commercial narratives", stop recruiting.

This creates a very dangerous kind of stupidity.

That is quite obvious. Though I suspect we have different things in mind.

1. We live in a profit-driven capitalist world

There is nothing wrong with that.

2. Stupid people pay too much for useless products

I am not worried about a useless product being overpriced. If stupid people want to overpay for a useless product, be my guess. The real calamity is when people have to pay too much for basic necessities. I could care less if you spent 500k on a ferrari or 20mil on a non-fungible token or whatever that crap is called.

3. This is exactly the kind of consumer that capitalism wants

Delutional. You de-humanize people, and then you personify companies, governments and capitalism. How fucking insane..

. Technologies that make people "stupid" are the most important ones for capitalism to generalize.

Which "technology" is making people stupid? :knife:
Godstud wrote:@QatzelOk Then move to North Korea and you won't have to deal with it.

Athough since you ARE one of the stupid people, you are in quite a conundrum as far as dealing with them.

Oh shit, we were thinking along the same lines. I don't think he will be happy in NK either. He just needs to live in the fucking forest. Or perhaps he needs to be a volunteer for the Mars mission, I heard there is no capitalism in Mars.
SpecialOlympian wrote:I welcome the Soros/Gates micromachines into my body, along with my newfound faith in Judaism and compatibility with Windows 10.

Also lol @ the first paragraph of your article:

You're not Jewish....
To Godstud, XogGyux wrote:Oh shit, we were thinking along the same lines.

And liking each others posts to "prove" that they are correct and valuable.

Imagine if Godstud writes that Toronto is the national capital of Canada, and I argue that no, it's Ottawa. All you have to do is to like his "Toronto is the capital, you idiot!" post, and poof! Toronto becomes Canada's national capital.

It's like magic. You can change *the truth* by liking lies.

And when corporations learn how to manipulate you to get you to promote their products... you will use these "likes" to push useless and dangerous products for *the man*.
QatzelOk wrote:Imagine if Godstud writes that Toronto is the national capital of Canada, and I argue that no, it's Ottawa. All you have to do is to like his "Toronto is the capital, you idiot!" post, and poof! Toronto becomes Canada's national capital.
You really are full of shit. :knife:

Opinions are just opinions unless they are backed by facts. You like to forget that, conveniently, while you peddle your bullshit.
Godstud wrote:You really are full of shit. :knife:

Opinions are just opinions unless they are backed by facts.

Says the person whose just given opinion without facts two lines above. Says the person who things that "fuck off with you're conspiracy theories" is a well constructive, informative and convincing argument. Says the person that was so ignorant that he didn't even know there had been a post 2nd World War Communist insurgency in the country he was living in. Says the person who didn't even know that the American military had conducted military operations against Communist insurgency in his country of residence.
They are asking me to opt in to have my kid tested every week for COVID in school. Feels like a corporate cash grab.

I would have been fine with this for last year when there was no vaccine, but now? Nah, I'm not opting in for that. Sounds like the school district is throwing money away if you ask me. I told my wife if she gets shit for that from other parents (she will), to just blame me. :lol: I don't mind being the asshole.

EDIT: Note, the kids would have to swab their own noses.... Kindergarteners.... swabbing their own noses... good luck teachers....
Did I trigger you, @Rich? :lol:

When I make opinions I usually base them on facts, and not on wild notions that are devoid of reality, as in QatzelOk's opines.

I routinely prove that your conspiracy theories, like Cultural Marxism, are rubbish, too, @Rich. Is that why you jump to defend QatzelOk's stupidity?

I can understand that. Birds of a feather, and all that... :roll:
Lmao the lie is what CNN calls Ivermectin horse paste? Ahahaha Joe Rogan is so fucking dumb that he has had actual HIV causes AIDS denialists on his show with minimal pushback, but the description of Ivermectin as bullshit horse goop for morons like Joe using it off label to treat a disease it has no efficacy for is what makes him speak up? Lmao.

Unthinking Majority wrote:Joe Rogan corners Dr. Sanjay Gupta and demands to know why his network, CNN, knowingly lies about things including about the medication he took when he had COVID. Interesting exchange:

Just lmao at the way you phrased this to make Joe Rogan look way less dumb.

Just to put this in perspective, Joe Rogan feeling stupid for taking horse dewormer got him to push back harder than Gavin McInnes admitting that you need to commit violent crimes to advance in his fascist street gang:

Also I wouldn't call it cornering as much as it is one really confident dumb guy being belligerent toward a doctor because he's angry that people made fun of him for eating horse paste.
Interesting video here, guys haha. Joe Rogan puts CNN guy to task, demanding that he call horse paste "Human medicine" and tell him he's a very smart boy.

How much horse paste are you goofed up on right now @Unthinking Majority?
SpecialOlympian wrote:Lmao the lie is what CNN calls Ivermectin horse paste? Ahahaha Joe Rogan is so fucking dumb that he has had actual HIV causes AIDS denialists on his show with minimal pushback, but the description of Ivermectin as bullshit horse goop for morons like Joe using it off label to treat a disease it has no efficacy for is what makes him speak up? Lmao.

Also I wouldn't call it cornering as much as it is one really confident dumb guy being belligerent toward a doctor because he's angry that people made fun of him for eating horse paste.

Sanjay admits several times in the video that CNN shouldn't have said what they did by framing it as a "horse dewormer". It's a human drug that's also used in larger doses in horses.

Ivermectin is an anti-parasite drug that hundreds of millions if not billions of people have taken on doctor prescriptions. The scientists who discovered it won a Nobel Prize for it in human use against parasites like roundworm. It has anti-inflammatory properties so it is also used to treat people with rosecea, and these properties are being studied in use vs COVID. It is also used in horses for parasites. Rogan says it was prescribed to him by his doctor. It hasn't been approved yet by FDA for treatment of COVID, there's trials going on. Here's from a medical journal study from July/Aug 2021, it has some antiviral/anti-inflammatory properties that can possibly be effective against COVID:

https://journals.lww.com/americantherap ... _of.7.aspx

Repurposed medicines may have a role against the SARS-CoV-2 virus. The antiparasitic ivermectin, with antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties, has now been tested in numerous clinical trials.

Conclusion:
Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.[i]

Here's another: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8088823/

[i]Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.

The FDA does not approve of its use yet, it says trials are still ongoing. Here on its website (https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer- ... t-covid-19) the FDA points to a link to these ongoing trials, the first they link to has since been completed, and the study concludes:

In the context of COVID-19 pandemic, a report on ivermectin suppression of SARS-CoV-2 viral replication in cell cultures has been published, and the use of this medication seems to be potentially useful for the therapy. IVM safety profile and IVM wide spectrum enables to move forward with the investigation in patients infected by SARS-CoV-2 as a proof-of-concept of its possible use in the management of patients with COVID-19, given the current pandemic situation.

https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show ... w=2&rank=1

Neither is an option too. Neither have your inte[…]

There are conditions that must be met for Ukraine[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls There is no ethnic cleansing going o[…]

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]