The Wuhan virus—how are we doing? - Page 163 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
SpecialOlympian wrote:So what vaccine did you get Qatz?

Krusty the Klown has shares in Big Pharma?
Now rapid highly accurate $10 home tests exist, can you guys shut the fuck up about forced vaccinations and check ins before unvaccinated go anywhere now?

Covid has it's "virus pregnancy test from Chemist" now. Not long left till the pill comes along.
colliric wrote:Now rapid highly accurate $10 home tests exist, can you guys shut the fuck up about forced vaccinations and check ins before unvaccinated go anywhere now?
No. They need to stop being such selfish cowards and just get a vaccine for their health and for those around them.

They have a pill but Pfizer(@QatzelOk is that spelled correctly?) is making it exorbitantly expensive... eg. $17 to manufacture but $700 to purchase. I have the feeling that public and government pressure will change that, so the cowards afraid of needles can get one.

So @colliric, is it better to take a test daily at $10 a pop, or to get a free vaccine? As an employer I would agree to an employee not being vaccinated if they showed me a negative daily test. My business(restaurant & bar) is food and beverage so our employees are vaccinated, or they are simply not employed.
Godstud wrote:...stop being such selfish cowards...cowards afraid of needles...

This is the language that has been used in the past to send off the troopsTM to wars where they get killed - by machines.

Automatically.

**Culling of excess** cattle style.

is that spelled correctly?...$700 to purchase...

And those wars are all about making money off people's ignorance.

Your scare words and single-mindedness (with other humans lives and decision-making) reminds me of this poster:

It seems many are trying to enlist everyone else to fight off brutesTM, but are using brutish language to get there.

Brutish language indicates sublimated brutality that is trying to surface - it does not signify sincere benevolence.

If you've 1. suffered on the stock market, or 2. because of government measures

Forcing others to give up human rights might help your stock portfolio, but it won't help with public health at all. Public health depends on a public that has freedom of choice. Otherwise, you are raising cattle for private gain.

If public choice doesn't matter to you, then neither does public health.
QatzelOk wrote:
This is the language that has been used in the past to send off the troops to wars

No, it's the language that has been used in the past to send people to their doctor...

Since you hadn't noticed, wars are about killing, and medicine is about saving lives...

MSN wrote:Melinda Gates met with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein alongside her husband Bill in New York City and soon after said she was furious at the relationship between the two men, according to people familiar with the situation...
...Gates’ friendship with Epstein—who for years was accused of molesting scores of underage girls—still haunts Melinda...

New York Times wrote:Bill Gates met with Jeffrey Epstein many times despite his past...

news.com wrote:Inside Bill Gates’ naked pool parties, affairs and friendship with Jeffrey Epstein

Bill Gates seemed like the ultimate computer geek – but a very different picture of the Microsoft founder has emerged since announcing his divorce.

This is a link that hasn't been well explored in the last few hundred pages of this thread. The link between the Jeffrey Epstein Extortion Mafia (perhaps more powerful than any other entity on Earth) and Bill Gates (king of vaccinating the earth and reducing population).

It's a scary link, but I think it's important to debunk this if you can.
Lol Qatz ended up at Alex Jones talking points purely through the power of contrarianism. Incredible.

colliric wrote:Now rapid highly accurate $10 home tests exist, can you guys shut the fuck up about forced vaccinations and check ins before unvaccinated go anywhere now?

Covid has it's "virus pregnancy test from Chemist" now. Not long left till the pill comes along.

Do you think your anger is a side effect of your vaccine? I didn't experience any irritability myself.

I'm just loving the whole rightwing "We must radically alter all of society and our healthcare system because I am afraid of needles."
So remind me again what Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Gates have to do with this virus which has killed 850,000 in the US alone?

What am I missing?
"Man slew the mother of Cow and Buffalo (domesticated them).

Buffalo said she would avenge her mother by attacking men in the bush, but cow said that she would remain in the habitations of men and avenge her mother by causing endless disputes about debts, bride-wealth, and adultery, which would lead to fighting and deaths among the people.

So this feud between Cow and Man has gone on from time immemorial, and day by day Cow avenges the death of her mother by occasionning the death of men. Hence Nuer (traditional African herdsmen) say of their cattle: 'They will be finished together with mankind for men will all die on account of cattle and they and cattle will cease together.'"

- "Humans and Other Animals" Samantha Hurn

So the NuerTM believe that **animal domestication** will eventually be the end of mankind, either by disease or by some violent act of warfare that domesticated animals - like we have inadvertently become - are inclined to kill themselves with.

Jeffrey Epstein's girls - by the way - are only useful as bait because of our domestication of other human beings. And Bill Gates is more sheep-like than most.

SpecialOlympian wrote:Lol Qatz ended up at Alex Jones talking points purely through the power of contrarianism. Incredible.

Good smear. You should be a lobbyist.
Bill Gates put micromachines in the vaccine to cull the population.

They don't work on "doctors" of any kind.

They have algorithms to inactive in people whose IQ is above 100 as well. The latest versions have anti-faith healer circuitry in them so they cannot be "drawn out" using incantations or healing oils purchased for the purpose.
By QatzelOk
SpecialOlympian wrote:So what vaccine did you get?

This is really all you got, isn't it. I mean, you couldn't really smear anthrological research about traditional African relationships to the animal world "Alex Jones talking points," now could you. :lol:

You have gained many likes by laughing at how hopelessly brainwashed your "fellow Americans" are.

"There is no alternative" is what slave-masters tell their slaves, first with a soft voice and smile, and then, later, with instruments of torture and repression.

You might be a good animal herder, but you don't have much to add to the thought process.
A person who hasn't even had sniffles for the last two years who calls himself Godstud wrote:@SpecialOlympian They talk the talk but don't walk the walk.

You don't even sniffle the sniffle.

Helping Ukraine to defeat the Russian invasion an[…]

https://twitter.com/huwaidaarraf/status/1773389663[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

What wat0n is trying to distract from: https://tw[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/1773436787622[…]