The Wuhan virus—how are we doing? - Page 201 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Potemkin wrote:There are lots of cyclists in Holland, @SpecialOlympian. I just thought I would say that, for no particular reason at all. :)

And virtually none of them wear bike helmets because they have bike paths, instead of car-company-generated propaganda.

All we have is corporate propaganda to guide us in the world, and this is relevant to this thread.
QatzelOk wrote:And virtually none of them wear bike helmets because they have bike paths, instead of car-company-generated propaganda.

Bike helmets are actually unnecessary because your average cyclist has nothing to protect. If they were smart they would drive.

Potemkin wrote:There are lots of cyclists in Holland, @SpecialOlympian. I just thought I would say that, for no particular reason at all. :)

Thank you, Potemkin. I'm booking a flight to Holland now. Since I'm smart enough to own a car I can just ride in that enjoy the spacious, leather seated luxury of my SUV in the transport bay of a jetliner rather than sitting in the cramped first class spaces that losers and cyclists are used to. I can even watch downloaded Netflix films on my smart dashboard, complete with surround sound radio.

I can't wait to tear ass off the tarmac and clean the streets of Holland with my bumper. Soon the people of Holland will be free to roam the sidewalks, unmolested by selfish cyclists in their ridiculous lycra wear that showcases their crushed ballsacks.
The Trophic levels of the streets:

Code: Select all                Car Drivers, Apex Predator Angels on 4 Wheels
                                       |
                          _____________|_____________
                         |                          |
                  Cyclists, prey of cars      Pedestrians, aspiring car owners
                  enemy of pedestrians        protected by the car drivers

A driver must run down 10 cyclists per day to maintain their steed. This is an important part of the street ecosystem; drivers keep the number of cyclists in check. Without drivers, no mother could push a pram down the street without their babies being turned into mush by the wheels of the dangerous and psychotic cyclists.

Cyclists basically breed in a manner similar to insects. Once a clutch of cyclists is hatched they begin driving in random directions with zero care for how many pedestrians are in their way. It is a numbers game for them, and only those who are responsible enough to own vehicles can keep us safe from these street roaches.

It has been proposed that we cull the number of cyclists by reducing their sources of food. But science tells us that cyclists feed on their own self-importance, so the only solution is more cars. But a delicate balance must be maintained to maintain the car population.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Bike helmets are actually unnecessary because your average cyclist has nothing to protect. If they were smart they would drive.

The sad thing about Western propaganda is that it encourages people to fight against their own health and freedom.

Every "loss" feels like a "win" to the well-propagandized.

Helmet laws keep cycling nice and marginal by discouraging people from healthy transportion options. That's why car and oil companies have pushed this idea into your brain.

Once again, this is thread relevant. If car and oil can kill cycling, big pharma can give you serious medical problems. These multinations have us in their back pocket VIA their billion-dollar propaganda budgets.
SpecialOlympian wrote:
Bike helmets are actually unnecessary because your average cyclist has nothing to protect. If they were smart they would drive.

Thank you, Potemkin. I'm booking a flight to Holland now. Since I'm smart enough to own a car I can just ride in that enjoy the spacious, leather seated luxury of my SUV in the transport bay of a jetliner rather than sitting in the cramped first class spaces that losers and cyclists are used to. I can even watch downloaded Netflix films on my smart dashboard, complete with surround sound radio.

I can't wait to tear ass off the tarmac and clean the streets of Holland with my bumper. Soon the people of Holland will be free to roam the sidewalks, unmolested by selfish cyclists in their ridiculous lycra wear that showcases their crushed ballsacks.

I am a cyclist.

I have ridden coast to coast across Italy. I've done several week long cycling vacations in New England, like riding around Lake Champlain.

Most ride bikes in the Bennelux, but they aren't cyclists. Bikes just make sense there. They don't wear lycra or helmets. Most of their bikes are cheap, sometimes really cheap. Their cities are really good places to live precisely because the car is not the dominant life form.

late wrote:I am a cyclist.

I have ridden coast to coast across Italy. I've done several week long cycling vacations in New England, like riding around Lake Champlain.

Most ride bikes in the Bennelux, but they aren't cyclists. Bikes just make sense there. They don't wear lycra or helmets. Most of their bikes are cheap, sometimes really cheap. Their cities are really good places to live precisely because the car is not the dominant life form.

There's a reason the Romans built roads the exact size of a car: they knew something better was coming.
SpecialOlympian wrote:
There's a reason the Romans built roads the exact size of a car: they knew something better was coming.

You've put the cart before the horse. And the train and the car...

It was simply easier to make the width the same as the chariot, and use what was already there.
There's a reason the Romans invented the term of putting "the car before the horse." The invention of the car became inevitable after the invention of the chariot, the somehow dumber version of a bicycle.

In Astronomy, they explain the nuclear fusion that happens at the heart of a star as the inevitable collision between cars and cyclists. Forever colliding and exploding together in a cycle that allowed life to form on Earth so that the cycle that originally happened on the atomic level could play itself out on the macro.
I can't imagine how poor Nietherlanders are if they rely on bicycles. What fucking losers they must be. Their government has failed them.

I was pretty sure they were one of those weird scandinavian countries where they transitioned from monarchy to bicycling, so we have to handle them as if they're slow children.

They're not even aware of the ecological superiority of the unicycle. A machine that uses half the wheels and resources of a bicycle. Something that cyclists want to hide from you, the reader.

Only by limiting the number or radial shapes of wheels a cyclist has access to can you reduce the harm that obsessive riders like Qatz do to society. I am excited by the D wheel shaped works some of our most forward thinking Epidemiologists are doing to reudce the harm of cyclism.

Someday we will live in a society without bicycles. Until then, we can only reduce the harm they do by limiting violence accentuators on their death machines. This isn't what the Founding Father had in mind. But in defense of Jefferson, he could not have imagined a device as violent as a the Penny-Farthing.
late wrote:... the cart before the horse...

Event 201

This was the event in October, 2019, where a gang of private economic oligarchs got together and had a dress rehearsal for their upcoming bio-attack and fascism surge.

Thanks to propaganda, normal people dismiss this "cart before the horse" event as "a conspiracy."

Conspiracy? Perhaps JFK is still alive?

The high level of cycling in the Netherlands shows what is possible if humanity is able to change from its suicidal industrial-consumption trajectory.

If it isn't, we are due for many more plagues.
QatzelOk wrote:Event 201

This was the event in October, 2019, where a gang of private economic oligarchs got together and had a dress rehearsal for their upcoming bio-attack and fascism surge.

Thanks to propaganda, normal people dismiss this "cart before the horse" event as "a conspiracy."

Conspiracy? Perhaps JFK is still alive?

The high level of cycling in the Netherlands shows what is possible if humanity is able to change from its suicidal industrial-consumption trajectory.

If it isn't, we are due for many more plagues.

If you think cycling is good come to Hong Kong.

The cyclists there, especially those doing food deliveries, are probably the most reckless ones in recent times.

Especially when Hindus and Pakistanis are involved.
Patrickov wrote:If you think cycling is good come to Hong Kong.

The cyclists there, especially those doing food deliveries, are probably the most reckless ones in recent times.

Especially when Hindus and PakistanisTM are involved.

We saw this same kind of casual racism present in the entire COVID narrative. And it was the Chinese who were smeared the most in Western media.

Thank you for reminding us.
QatzelOk wrote:And it was the Chinese who were smeared the most in Western media.

As a Chinese myself, I do not see my own people as civilized people, as I experience their corruption and tyranny first-hand.

Stop thinking everything as media smearing.
SpecialOlympian wrote:
I can't imagine how poor Nietherlanders are if they rely on bicycles. What fucking losers they must be. Their government has failed them.

Everything about that is wrong.

Go there, seriously.
late wrote:Everything about that is wrong.

Go there, seriously.

Seriously, even I can see he's posting sarcasm.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/5/6/text-of-th[…]

@FiveofSwords The Spanish didn't have guns in[…]

Spoken like a true Nazi, no surprise since these […]

Perhaps because Cuba isn’t China? I will have y[…]