The Wuhan virus—how are we doing? - Page 48 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15126848
Pants-of-dog wrote:No, you keep assuming the only danger is death.

This is why you calculate their chance of dying and use that as the chance of danger.

This is incorrect, since there is also the danger of serious and lifelong problems resulting from a case of the Trump virus.

I use the readily numbers available to me that actually matter (which is why I don't track the number of cases). If you have a source giving us hard numbers updated weekly for those inflicted with serious and lifelong problems due to the Wuhan virus, feel free to share them.
#15126850
Doug64 wrote:I use the readily numbers available to me that actually matter (which is why I don't track the number of cases). If you have a source giving us hard numbers updated weekly for those inflicted with serious and lifelong problems due to the Wuhan virus, feel free to share them.


This does not contradict my point at all.

You are justifying your own deliberately misleading way of interpreting danger from the virus by not-so-subtly accusing me of not providing evidence.

However, the dangers associated with the Trump virus (other than death) are well known. The question is why these dangers are routinely missing from your interpretation of data.
#15126865
If you have a source giving us hard numbers updated weekly for those inflicted with serious and lifelong problems due to the Wuhan virus, feel free to share them.


:roll:

Why would a scientist want to do this. The very exercise would serve no purpose and, by definition, your report is impossible to construct anyway. But you can keep your head in the sand and, as you freely admit, without any evidence to the contrary, join your leader, Trump, in ignoring the facts.

You are intellectually lazy, you know.
#15126872
if @Drlee was honest he would explain to everyone how myocarditus, lung inflammation, and fatigue are common complications with most viral infections and there's nothing special about covid.

But since we all know Drlee won't do that, in fact he'll take every opportunity to hype covid and fearmonger about it, I'll just post some links to articles on post-viral syndrome and post-viral myocarditus to dispell all the bullshit about "long covid":

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3533457/

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/326619
#15126873
You've all probably by now heard something about "long covid" in the fake news, now you just gotta ask yourself why the fake shitstream news media assholes didn't tell you that it's common to most viral infections? Could it be that they're trying to panic you so you go along with the draconian biosecurity agenda of the corporate overlords that sponsor the fake shitstream news media? I think that's probably a good bet.
#15126923
@Pants-of-dog, so since you don’t have any numbers of your own, all you can do is complain about mine. Let me know when that changes.
#15126968
Doug64 wrote:@Pants-of-dog, so since you don’t have any numbers of your own, all you can do is complain about mine. Let me know when that changes.


I am not complaining about your numbers, whatever that is supposed to mean.

I am correctly pointing out that you are ignoring non-fatal complications and problems associated with the Trump virus.

This is a true description of your argument, regardless of whether or not I provide whatever numbers you ask for.
#15126980
if @Drlee was honest he would explain to everyone how myocarditus, lung inflammation, and fatigue are common complications with most viral infections and there's nothing special about covid.


Drlee is honest and that is why I am posting that you are full of shit. That you do not know what you are talking about. That you are cherry picking newslets. And that believing what you say, in the face of virtually every public health person in the world could be very dangerous.
#15126983
Pants-of-dog wrote:I am not complaining about your numbers, whatever that is supposed to mean.

I am correctly pointing out that you are ignoring non-fatal complications and problems associated with the Trump virus.

This is a true description of your argument, regardless of whether or not I provide whatever numbers you ask for.

And when I asked you to provide said numbers you didn’t bother ... again. Put up or shut up.
#15127004
Stormsmith wrote:You're right of course. It's funded by taxes, and costs us about 1/2 of what you pay. And we're one of the world's costlier countries. It might be better to check out Australia 's.


USA has about 250 million more people than Canada and over 300 million people more than Australia. Not to mention the estimated 20 million illegals the Democrat's want to give free healthcare in exchange for their vote.
#15127008
USA has about 250 million more people than Canada and over 300 million people more than Australia. Not to mention the estimated 20 million illegals the Democrat's want to give free healthcare in exchange for their vote.


And Finfinder has pointed out another lie from the Trump Administration. The Trump administrations ICE says that there are far fewer illegals than that in the country. So does everyone else who has google and a fourth grade education.

Care to tell us where you got that number skippy?
#15127019
Pants-of-dog wrote:@Doug64

Please explain how these numbers affect my argument. Thanks.

What numbers? You haven’t given any to support your argument.
#15127025
Doug64 wrote:What numbers? You haven’t given any to support your argument.


I know.

I did not provide any numbers because it is irrelevant to my point that you continually ignore dangers associated with the Trump virus other than death.

This is true regardless of whether or not I provide numbers.

——————————

Rancid wrote:For those of you that have kids, how many of you are sending your kids to school in person?


We are not, We are “homeschooling”. I use scare quotes because it is more like ad hoc emergency pandemic online minimal schooling to be more correct.
#15127027
Drlee wrote:And Finfinder has pointed out another lie from the Trump Administration. The Trump administrations ICE says that there are far fewer illegals than that in the country. So does everyone else who has google and a fourth grade education.

Care to tell us where you got that number skippy?


Aww the angriest unhappiest supposed Internet Doctor is triggered. Poor ole boy. Care to tell us how many then ?

What were you bloviating about college professors the other day ? :lol:

Yale, MIT study: 22 million, not 11 million, undocumented immigrants in US

https://thehill.com/latino/407848-yale- ... ants-in-us
#15127030
Pants-of-dog wrote:We are not, We are “homeschooling”. I use scare quotes because it is more like ad hoc emergency pandemic online minimal schooling to be more correct.


thus far, we are doing online too, but seeing more and more people switching to take them into person as the weeks go on.
  • 1
  • 46
  • 47
  • 48
  • 49
  • 50
  • 68
Election 2020

@ingliz I find these clips in black and white o[…]

@Wellsy one should the Socratic method when tryi[…]

November 26, Wednesday President Lincoln goes d[…]

I did say that he governed like a 4chan troll once[…]