CBD vs sars'cov'2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Odiseizam
recently made effort on few forums to summarize what is useful for those that are antivaxers so they could endure any viral attack not just of sars'cov'2, so here is share too maybe it would be useful info for all if we know that even vaxing is not completely effective against all variants of sars'cov'2, so find some hemp leafs and juice their CBD as immunity booster ... in the first link there are studies concerning covid'19 annihilation, while in the next threads explanation studies for T-Cell boosting by CBD ...

1. https://defendingthetruth.com/threads/cbd-vs-sars-cov-2.128559/

1.2. https://www.scienceforums.net/topic/124536-cbd-as-endocannabinoid-booster-of-t-cells/
    1.3. https://biology-forums.com/index.php?topic=1975202.0
    1.4. https://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=81962.0

I'll prefer raw juicing

2. https://defendingthetruth.com/threads/cannabis-edibles.127656/post-1662901

yet for now I am just on Lemon+Zinc, eventually avoiding stress [1] altho dont bother still with wifi radiation [2][2]

3. https://www.avianflutalk.com/blood-alkalinity_topic43169_post301362.html#301362
By Odiseizam
what is interesting regarding the factcheckers, here is one example, whether or not they are on big'pharma provax bandwagon, is their lets say shallow propaganda poured like Q&A is cannabis killing corona viruses to what they will say usually no, and why because in lab that was not observed, what a bias if we know that CBD boost T-Cells in the organism and like that indirectly through the immunity is neutralizing not just viruses but cancers and all kind of evils in the organism, what I dont know and cant claim is how much is too much i.e. whether extra amount of use of CBD can lead somehow to some disbalance or make the organism dependent from such boosting thus when the same will stop to pop up problem like that, thus balance should be norm and even better if the intake is in form of raw hemp leafs instead concentrates ... here I talk about healthy people, while those who are chronically ill they should consult phytotherapist or pharmacologist if not md so they will suggest to them how to use high doses CBD while in advanced stage of some illness ...
By late
I started growing pot when I had cancer.

I only grow medicinal pot, one plant at a time, strictly high CBD, low THC.

CBD is mildly anti-inflammatory, but in my experience, it's not enough to get excited over.

I also doubt it's going to help much with disease, but it does make misery easier to tolerate.
By Odiseizam
@late check the studies in the DTT and SciFo threads numbered in the first post, indeed is word for effective T-Cell boosting, the thing is that such prevention should be regular meal condiment eg. as salad dressing in form of leaf smoothy, dont wait things to get bumpy but even then as proposed in the suggested studies high doses of CBD could trigger reversal of the cytokine storm, again people dont be lazy read them it will save someones life [1][1][1] now this is not standardized how big high dose, simply all focus is on vaxing but even there meds are not sure how effective is that approach, as I can see even those who have been vaxed should also at least as prevention go after regular CBD salad dressing having in mind all the new variants, but again this should be thoroughly researched for there is no massive institutional will, hm yep people could start heal themselves if the true dosage is disposed publicly, thats why is just legal as corporate asset usually around the world thus unreachable for regular immunity boosting but only last hope straw for terminally ill ...
By late
Odiseizam wrote:
@late check the studies in the DTT and SciFo threads numbered in the first post, indeed is word for effective T-Cell boosting, the thing is that such prevention should be regular meal condiment eg. as salad dressing in form of leaf smoothy, dont wait things to get bumpy but even then as proposed in the suggested studies high doses of CBD could trigger reversal of the cytokine storm, again people dont be lazy read them it will save someones life [1][1][1] now this is not standardized how big high dose, simply all focus is on vaxing but even there meds are not sure how effective is that approach, as I can see even those who have been vaxed should also at least as prevention go after regular CBD salad dressing having in mind all the new variants, but again this should be thoroughly researched for there is no massive institutional will, hm yep people could start heal themselves if the true dosage is disposed publicly, thats why is just legal as corporate asset usually around the world thus unreachable for regular immunity boosting but only last hope straw for terminally ill ...

Maybe.

A lot of research doesn't pan out...

If you want something green that's good for you, try green tea.

Most of the supermarket stuff is bad. Whole Foods has some decent green tea. You need to brew it at about 175F for just a minute. I add a little matcha to amp it up a bit. I also do a second brew, adding a pinch more tea, and a tiny bit of matcha.

That's a very old Japanese trick, adding a tiny bit of matcha to decent (but not great) green tea.
By Odiseizam
thanks for the tip I am after green tea just when my sheeps are all on number, what till now is rarely occurrence :) it would be similar to adding to the CBD smoothy an pinch of THC resin, surely that will be one happy salad :D i'll digress too and in return will share small tip of my tea bag recipes ... mids this sars'2'pandemix altho in summer its good thing to drink Hibiscus tea as anti'sweating remedy coz has effect of shrinking of the blood vessels, in this case coz the sars'cov'2 attacks the vascular system that would be long term risk ...
By late
What I am doing now is a version of the Chinese style of brewing green tea. They use a large amount, but brew for only a few seconds. I use a generous amount, and brew for 15 to 30 seconds. I can get 3 or 4 brews out of that by adding a tiny bit of matcha to the subsequent brews.

Assuming CBD is an effective immunosupressant, then you don't want to take it at the beginning, you want your body to fight back. But when things get ugly, it might help. That monoclonal treatment would prob work better.
By Crantag
late wrote:What I am doing now is a version of the Chinese style of brewing green tea. They use a large amount, but brew for only a few seconds. I use a generous amount, and brew for 15 to 30 seconds. I can get 3 or 4 brews out of that by adding a tiny bit of matcha to the subsequent brews.

Assuming CBD is an effective immunosupressant, then you don't want to take it at the beginning, you want your body to fight back. But when things get ugly, it might help. That monoclonal treatment would prob work better.

Make sure to pour out the first brew. Or, that's how they do it in China.

They will brew multiple times, and each time it has a bit of a different flavor. They will drink it in small cups, almost like a shot of tea, but that is only the case at a Chinese tea shop with a group of people, and what not.

Yeah, I love green tea. Don't drink it much anymore.

Another way Chinese often drink tea, is, not throwing away the first brew or anything, just throwing some tea leaves in a glass or a travel bottle, and filling it with hot water. Like, just grab a water glass, throw some tea leaves in, and add hot water.

But, I don't question your style. Japanese tea is different, as is the way they drink it.

Macha tea ceremony produces some delicious tea indeed.

I might want to say I prefer Japanese tea, although Chinese tea is much more varied. Japanese has several common varieties of tea, I forget the name of the tea with cracked rice in it, but I think I am an aficionado of sencha the most.

Anyway, I find this CBD (and THC) research very interesting. And dare I say, very promising.

I'm smoking some of that stuff right now, though what I'm sipping on isn't exactly sencha.

How I have personally used CBD, my friend gave me a jar of CBD ointment.

I was in fact working at a weed farm at the time, but I tend to do physical work, and you get those aches and pains. The stuff really works.

I have old hip, back, and neck injuries. My hip in particular flares up sometimes.

I rub a good amount of CBD ointment on it, and the results are basically instant. And, it feels as though it is healing, in the sense that the inflammation stays low, so as to allow me to resume activities, and frankly, when you can do normal motion; as long as you are cautious; it is actually healing in its own way, in that the muscles and tendons and everything can engage in their normal activities, and you can promote blood flow, etc. For example, strength training is excellent physical therapy.

When I apply the CBD to my back and hip, I feel immediate pain reduction, and it actually feels as though it promotes blood flow.

Almost makes you think. What if the cure to the covid pandemic is to encourage everyone around the world to ingest large amounts of marijuana :D
By Odiseizam
... more and more studies ...
when will authorities wake up!?
CBD IS SUPSTITUTION FOR THE INNEFECTIVE VAXING!
... It Should Be Shared Freely At Least As Remedy For Children ...

The Immunopathology of COVID-19 and the Cannabis Paradigm
Frontiers In Immunology

[1][1][1]

FIGURE 4 | Impact of cannabinoids on inflammatory responses during a SARS-CoV2 infection.
The entry of the virus via ACE2 can be inhibited by CBD, reducing the virus load inside the cells. Infection with the virus triggers a cascade of inflammatory responses of the innate and adaptive immunity. Monocytes and macrophages secrete cytokines and chemokines. Activated macrophages secrete CXCL2 and CXCL8 which attract neutrophils, which release NETs to the site of infection.
Infiltrating FCN1+ macrophages secrete IL-6, IL-10, and TNFα in the lung, which leads to T cell apoptosis. CD8+ T cells secrete IFNγ and TNFα. T helper cells Th1 and Th17 stimulate CD14+ and CD16+ monocytes to secrete IL-6, IL-1β, and CSF1 and CSF2. This leads to the development of the cytokine storm, which might culminate in ARDS or multi-organ failure. Cannabinoids have the potential to inhibit the secretion of several pro-inflammatory cytokines resulting in prevention of CRS.

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]