IT'S OFFICIAL! Clots ten times more likely to occur without vaccination! - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Rancid wrote:
I do wonder if he's being paid to post what he's posting. That, or he spends way too much time on those incel dark corners of the internet.

I lean towards the former, but ya never know.

Nearly everything about the new vaccines is amazing.

Most of this is propaganda, for example, there is an outfit that pushes things like hydroxy and ivermectin to make a sleazy buck. They push BS into social media, and then fleece the rubes. They will eventually wind up in jail (I hope), but in the meantime thousands will die as a result.

Russia is still conducting a cyberwar against us. My guess is that is part of that.
The article is abysmal. No link to the study. No information on study design. Just throwing some numbers out there.

None of the Oxford university researchers involved in this study were part of the Oxford team that developed the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine. But the paper comes after a coroner concluded that an award-winning BBC radio presenter died due to complications of the AstraZeneca vaccination, thus apologizing for the defective product created by the Oxford team. She had developed a vaccine-induced thrombosis and thrombocytopenia, a rare and aggressive complication associated with the AstraZeneca vaccine. Hippisley-Cox et al. conclude that the risks of haematological and vascular events were substantially higher and more prolonged after SARS-CoV-2 infection than after vaccination in the same population, which is not an unusual result because the AstraZeneca vaccine contains a tiny portion of the Covid-19 virus to simulate a coronavirus infection.

Abstract
Objective To assess rates of cardiovascular and haemostatic events in the first 28 days after vaccination with the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine ChAdOx1-S in Denmark and Norway and to compare them with rates observed in the general populations.

Design Population based cohort study.

Setting Nationwide healthcare registers in Denmark and Norway.

Participants All people aged 18-65 years who received a first vaccination with ChAdOx1-S from 9 February 2021 to 11 March 2021. The general populations of Denmark (2016-18) and Norway (2018-19) served as comparator cohorts.

Main outcome measures Observed 28 day rates of hospital contacts for incident arterial events, venous thromboembolism, thrombocytopenia/coagulation disorders, and bleeding among vaccinated people compared with expected rates, based on national age and sex specific background rates from the general populations of the two countries.

Results The vaccinated cohorts comprised 148 792 people in Denmark (median age 45 years, 80% women) and 132 472 in Norway (median age 44 years, 78% women), who received their first dose of ChAdOx1-S. Among 281 264 people who received ChAdOx1-S, the standardised morbidity ratio for arterial events was 0.97 (95% confidence interval 0.77 to 1.20). 59 venous thromboembolic events were observed in the vaccinated cohort compared with 30 expected based on the incidence rates in the general population, corresponding to a standardised morbidity ratio of 1.97 (1.50 to 2.54) and 11 (5.6 to 17.0) excess events per 100 000 vaccinations. A higher than expected rate of cerebral venous thrombosis was observed: standardised morbidity ratio 20.25 (8.14 to 41.73); an excess of 2.5 (0.9 to 5.2) events per 100 000 vaccinations. The standardised morbidity ratio for any thrombocytopenia/coagulation disorders was 1.52 (0.97 to 2.25) and for any bleeding was 1.23 (0.97 to 1.55). 15 deaths were observed in the vaccine cohort compared with 44 expected.

Conclusions Among recipients of ChAdOx1-S, increased rates of venous thromboembolic events, including cerebral venous thrombosis, were observed. For the remaining safety outcomes, results were largely reassuring, with slightly higher rates of thrombocytopenia/coagulation disorders and bleeding, which could be influenced by increased surveillance of vaccine recipients. The absolute risks of venous thromboembolic events were, however, small, and the findings should be interpreted in the light of the proven beneficial effects of the vaccine, the context of the given country, and the limitations to the generalisability of the study findings.

BMJ 2021; 373 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.n1114

Risk of thrombocytopenia and thromboembolism after covid-19 vaccination and SARS-CoV-2 positive testing: self-controlled case series study

Conclusion Increased risks of haematological and vascular events that led to hospital admission or death were observed for short time intervals after first doses of the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 and BNT162b2 mRNA vaccines. The risks of most of these events were substantially higher and more prolonged after SARS-CoV-2 infection than after vaccination in the same population.

BMJ 2021; 374 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.n1931 (Published 27 August 2021)
Igor Antunov wrote:Right now it's called being informed and having a choice.

What choice? Do we have a choice in whether we get sick or not? Can we make sure that no one that approaches us is asymptomatic? No. Getting vaccinated is a public safety matter. Each of us comes into contact with dozens if not hundreds of people each day. We share the air that we breathe. It is just like how we drive safely so we do not kill ourselves or kill anyone else in a car accident.

Lose weight, take vitamin D and C with a tad of Zinc. Also get as many vaccines as you like, it's your blood stream. But the Vitamin D and weight loss will do far more for you. If you do nothing, you're still more likely to get killed driving with a seat belt on.

COVID 19 is an airborne virus and it does not discriminate between obese, overweight, underweight or normal weight people. Even if someone appears to have a healthy weight based on height and BMI...does not mean that he/she is totally healthy, they could have some other health issue unrelated to weight.

I am losing weight but I do not believe that I can triumph over the virus without any means of protection. I am not invincible nor is anyone else alive. Those who have survived COVID have talked about the ordeal and it sounds like fighting through hell. And some people are left with respiratory problems or permanent brain damage. It is terrifying.

I do not believe that I am more likely to get killed driving with a seat belt on. Viruses spread very easily because we all share the same air. Come winter, people will have to be inside and that increases the risk of spread. Car accidents can be avoided while you cannot avoid being in contact with people unless you think you can live in a bubble.
MistyTiger wrote:What choice? Do we have a choice in whether we get sick or not? Can we make sure that no one that approaches us is asymptomatic? No. Getting vaccinated is a public safety matter. Each of us comes into contact with dozens if not hundreds of people each day. We share the air that we breathe. It is just like how we drive safely so we do not kill ourselves or kill anyone else in a car accident.

COVID 19 is an airborne virus and it does not discriminate between obese, overweight, underweight or normal weight people. Even if someone appears to have a healthy weight based on height and BMI...does not mean that he/she is totally healthy, they could have some other health issue unrelated to weight.

I am losing weight but I do not believe that I can triumph over the virus without any means of protection. I am not invincible nor is anyone else alive. Those who have survived COVID have talked about the ordeal and it sounds like fighting through hell. And some people are left with respiratory problems or permanent brain damage. It is terrifying.

I do not believe that I am more likely to get killed driving with a seat belt on. Viruses spread very easily because we all share the same air. Come winter, people will have to be inside and that increases the risk of spread. Car accidents can be avoided while you cannot avoid being in contact with people unless you think you can live in a bubble.

We have a choice on how sick we get with any disease we contract. Eating shit and not keeping your immune system in check is a massive influence. And yes the complication part of this virus that potentially kills - the lung damage leading to respiratory failure - is heavily dependent upon how compromised your immune system is; whether you're a current or former smoker, base blood oxygenation level, your daily activity levels, obesity, etc.

Those who have survived COVID have talked about the ordeal and it sounds like fighting through hell.

You're talking to one 'survivor' right now. For the vast majority under 70 years of age it is usually asymptomatic or reflective of a minor cold. My dad who is in his 60's, a smoker for 40 years and is suffering heart failure (80% blockage after stents) said it was like a quick bad flu for him. He had it bad for three days. Meanwhile I just sniffled like a retard for two days spreading it with my snotty tissues while prancing around the city. Bear with me I didn't know what it was back in late 2019's Shanghai.

Only those comparatively very few who went pneumonic can speak of long term damage or hardship. If you're that stressed and in a very high risk group, take the vaccines but know that it's not a silver bullet, you will still be at increased risk. Mask will still need to be worn 24/7.

Yes Chomsky - the Pepsi-Cola professor of Linguis[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

Iran's attack on the Zionist entity, a justified a[…]

No seems to be able to confront what the consequen[…]

https://twitter.com/i/status/1781393888227311712