IT'S OFFICIAL! Clots ten times more likely to occur without vaccination! - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
@Igor Antunov You could still catch the virus again. Only the new virus could be a variant. There is no guarantee that once you have got the virus, you are immune from getting a severe case of COVID 19.

Are you afraid of a thin needle? It will not kill you but the virus might.

I have been eating more red meat and fish to strengthen my immune system, plus I got 2 vaccine doses. I would rather get poked than gamble on how likely I will survive if I get the virus and have no jab.
MistyTiger wrote:@Igor Antunov You could still catch the virus again. Only the new virus could be a variant. There is no guarantee that once you have got the virus, you are immune from getting a severe case of COVID 19.

Are you afraid of a thin needle? It will not kill you but the virus might.

I have been eating more red meat and fish to strengthen my immune system, plus I got 2 vaccine doses. I would rather get poked than gamble on how likely I will survive if I get the virus and have no jab.

Evidently I'm more immune to the virus and its variants now than anybody that's been vaccinated.

I've received ~25 jabs in my life. Communism in yugoslavia was a hell of a drug. Right now it's called being informed and having a choice.

Lose weight, take vitamin D and C with a tad of Zinc. Also get as many vaccines as you like, it's your blood stream. But the Vitamin D and weight loss will do far more for you. If you do nothing, you're still more likely to get killed driving with a seat belt on.
B0ycey wrote:Isn't the whole point of the vaccine to prevent catching Covid19 @Igor Antunov? What you suggest is catching the virus to be immune to it which is by definition circle reasoning. Although even if you believe you are Superman, the job of the vaccine is to speed up herd immunity and to prevent new variants from emerging. Everyone just catching the virus speeds up the evolution process along with increasing who has Long Covid and deaths of course.

Abject denialism concerning the problem of viruses evolving Vaccine Resistance doesn't help your cause.
Before we developed modern medicine we used to peal scabs off sick people and eat them. We faced a 20-25% risk of death when we did this and over time developed safer ways of exposing our immune systems to weakened, dead or inactive pathogens. But why bother benefiting from these advances when you could just get a sick person to sneeze in your face? After all if it doesn't kill you it will make you immune to future infection. Why not take a risk that is 5,000,000 times higher than necessary when the benefit is 22x higher?

Unless you get long covid. Then it's not worth.
Saeko wrote:@Igor Antunov, what part of Yugoslavia are you from?

Born in Bosnia, muslim majority town, dad Croatian from Croatia (Dalmatia) mom Serbian from Serbia (Vojvodina). I'm from the Yugoslavia part of Yugoslavia. The war made our existence there untenable hence why we had to cut and run. But we're back setting up roots in the former Yugoslav countries now. Lost documents have been found, family land has been re-acquired. I'm ready to ditch this Australian colonial experiment. It don't feel so good as ye olde prison colony bois.
Igor Antunov wrote:Born in Bosnia, muslim majority town, dad Croatian from Croatia (Dalmatia) mom Serbian from Serbia (Vojvodina). I'm from the Yugoslavia part of Yugoslavia. The war made our existence there untenable hence why we had to cut and run. But we're back setting up roots in the former Yugoslav countries now. Lost documents have been found, family land has been re-acquired. I'm ready to ditch this Australian colonial experiment. It don't feel so good as ye olde prison colony bois.

Govorite li još uvijek jezik?
Igor Antunov wrote:There it is kids, I have this in good supply. Gonna supercharge my immune system.

Plus 5+ liters of water per day.

That doesn't look cheap Igor. It seems you would rather have expensive piss than taking the vaccine. :lol:

Although it should be said, none of what you have bought will prevent infection. Although it might be good for your kidneys. So perhaps not a total loss for you. :hmm:
colliric wrote:Abject denialism concerning the problem of viruses evolving Vaccine Resistance doesn't help your cause.

If the virus is limited with reproduction hosts, the evolution process is reduced. Although I don't claim that we can defeat this virus nor do I claim that our current vaccines will be enough. What I do claim is that we need to open up society and it is better to do that without overloading our healthcare facilities. And to do that we need to get people vaccinated and highlight the benefits of that. We will also have to offer boosters to counter new variants. That should advance my cause.
B0ycey wrote:That doesn't look cheap Igor. It seems you would rather have expensive piss than taking the vaccine. :lol:

Although it should be said, none of what you have bought will prevent infection. Although it might be good for your kidneys. So perhaps not a total loss for you. :hmm:

Can't put a price on a strong immune system-something seasonal vaccines don't augment long term. This gets me protection across the board, not just in regards to Corona. Vaccines are a crutch not an elixir.

Besides...

Two people died after receiving Moderna (MRNA.O) COVID-19 vaccine shots that were among lots later suspended following the discovery of contaminants, Japan's health ministry said on Saturday.
The men in their 30s died this month within days of receiving their second Moderna doses, the ministry said in a release. Each had a shot from one of three manufacturing lots suspended on Thursday. The cause of the deaths is still being investigated.

https://archive.is/zSaOJ#selection-365.26-373.250
Igor Antunov wrote:
Therefore I don't need to get vaccinated.

You need to get your head examined.

After several months, your immunity switches from the primary system, to the secondary. Instead of constantly pumping out defenses, the disease goes into your library.

The problem is that this disease is a mutating mofo, and the time it will take your body to crank your defenses back up can easily land you in the ICU.

That's why the third shot gets a strong response, your body says 'oh boy' and gives it everything it has.

I have a theory, nobody can be as wrong as you are, as often as you are, by accident.
Igor Antunov wrote:Can't put a price on a strong immune system-something seasonal vaccines don't augment long term. This gets me protection across the board, not just in regards to Corona. Vaccines are a crutch not an elixir.

You could just eat better Igor. What the fuck you have bought Cranberry tablets for when you can buy a carton for less than a pound is beyond me. Although as I said, tablets are merely expensive piss. There is a link to cancer as well with sustained use, but I doubt that concerns you. It is after all about sticking it to the man and you aren't going to pump up the profits of the drug companies, despite it cost you nothing and AZ at least are doing this for zero profit.

https://archive.is/zSaOJ#selection-365.26-373.250

The cause of death is being investigated Igor. Correlation is not causation and all that jazz. Besides we know you have ten times more complications with the Virus compared to the Vaccine which probably means there is something in the genetic makeup of the virus which causes complications and vaccines based on the molecular makeup inherits these complications at a ratio of a million to one. Not to mention I could post a few articles of car crashes on here and say we all shouldn't drive. But life is all about evaluating risk and ultimately you are better taking the Vaccine than not. At least you can't make the argument anymore.
B0ycey wrote:You could just eat better Igor. What the fuck you have bought Cranberry tablets for when you can buy a carton for less than a pound is beyond me. Although as I said, tablets are merely expensive piss. There is a link to cancer as well with sustained use, but I doubt that concerns you. It is after all about sticking it to the man and you aren't going to pump up the profits of the drug companies, despite it cost you nothing and AZ at least are doing this for zero profit.

The cause of death is being investigated Igor. Correlation is not causation and all that jazz. Besides we know you have ten times more complications with the Virus compared to the Vaccine which probably means there is something in the genetic makeup of the virus which causes complications and vaccines based on the molecular makeup inherits these complications at a ratio of a million to one. Not to mention I could post a few articles of car crashes on here and say we all shouldn't drive. But life is all about evaluating risk and ultimately you are better taking the Vaccine than not. At least you can't make the argument anymore.

Because I can't drink granny's cranny due to the bp tablets I take (before you go off on that tangent, my BP is genetic and inherited from paternal side, it's just how the nerves controlling my arteries like to roll with the heart beats, it has no other underlying cause). It would lead to potassium overdose. And there have been hundreds of thousands of documented cases of serious injuries with hundreds of deaths from vaccines in the EU alone. There is definite causation.

late wrote:You need to get your head examined.

Ruuuuuude
late wrote:But accurate.

Frankly, you're nuts or you're paid to act like a nut.

Vaccines were being used in the 1700s, and this could be the best ever made.

Does the jab make you mean and grumpy?

These gene therapy injections require years of further testing before a safe and effective mass deployment. Well at least they're getting tested on a massive scale. Results and further improvements PENDING. I'm just not partaking in the testing phase-because I'm more inquisitive when it comes to mystery juice entering my veins. Thanks for your service. The corporation is pleased...

4 foot tall Chinese parents are regularly giving […]

Seeing that this place is filled to the brim with […]

Eugenics as a concept is quite interesting since i[…]

I understand that China had internal political tur[…]