Woman developed heart arrhythmia after vaccine - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
This is another anecdotal report I want to share with you. I was going home from the airport, taking a shuttle, and me and the driver got to talking.

The woman said she had a friend who, very soon after she had gotten the vaccine, developed a heart arrhythmia. She had no history of any medical conditions before then. Due to the condition she then required heart surgery (I am assuming it must have been an ablation procedure). She has been in the hospital for a week and is still in the hospital as of this writing.

I asked for details, so I could share them here, and the name of this woman who developed a heart arrhythmia is Kayla R, and she currently lives in Wisconsin. She and the driver went to high school together before she moved out of state, and the driver is 35.

There have been a huge number of anecdotal stories like this, and the vaccine is known to cause myocarditis (and probably associated heart problems like this) in rare cases.

This is just yet another anecdotal report, but one wonders how many of these type of incidents there have been and whether they're actually even being counted in the statistics.
There's no way to "prove" these heart conditions are caused by vaccine, and I doubt anyone has conducted any studies to try to identify any possible correlations.

When stories like this don't even get counted in the statistics, one wonders exactly what the real complication rate of the vaccine actually is.

Someone needs to be collecting all this data in a study and analyzing the statistics, but I am not aware of that happening.

Instead, the only statistics they are compiling are from known cases of vaccine complications. It's rather useless to be claiming the vaccine is not causing a higher rate of complications when the only complications you are looking at are ones you already know were caused by the vaccine. That's kind of a Catch-22.
A 16-year-old buy in Singapore was awarded $225,000 in financial assistance after suffering cardiac arrest as a result of myocarditis.

The boy had collapsed at home following a gym weightlifting session on July 3, six days after receiving his first dose of the Pfizer vaccine.

The Ministry of Health determined that the myocarditis was likely a serious adverse event caused by the vaccine.
But said they believed it was also exacerbated by the boy's strenuous lifting of weights and consumption of caffeine.

That amount of money is the highest anyone can receive through the Vaccine Injury Financial Assistance Programme.

S'pore teen who suffered cardiac arrest after Covid-19 jab undergoing rehab, gets $225k in financial assistance, The Straits Times
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/ ... ts-225k-in

4 young men in Singapore had heart inflammation after Covid-19 jabs, all have recovered
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/ ... -recovered

The men - aged 18 to 30 - have all recovered from myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the lining outside the heart), said the country's expert committee on the Covid-19 vaccination.
Most of the cases were reported to have occurred within a few days after the second jab.

The expert committee also said that heart inflammation following the second dose of the vaccine has been observed in Israel and the United States in men below 25.

The risk is estimated to be at 1.6 cases per 100,000 doses in the US.

In May, it was reported that 20 cases of anaphylaxis - a severe life-threatening allergic reaction - had happened in Singapore in relation to the Covid-19 vaccine.
Is this going to be the new normal? A handful of disgruntled anti-vaxxers opening thread after thread about how scared they are about getting a tiny little prick? Surfing the web, scavvaging every single possible side effect that they can think of and put it here? On a fucking forums about politics? Really? Why don't you get in contact with the CDC? or the NIH? or post it on the fking NEJM, ACP, BMJ or Chest forums/journals? What is the politics angle about a side effect of a medical treatment?

Have you ever heard of NSAIDs? NSAID stands for anti-inflammatory non-steroidal drugs. It includes medications such as Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Indomethacin, etc. They are over the counter medications, most of you probably have a few stashed in your "doomsday prepper first aid kit".
Did you know these apparently harmless medications can (and often do) cause gastrointestinal bleeding? Did you know that they cause kidney damage and sometimes kidney failure? Did you know they could damage your bone marrow, cause aplastic anemia and/or hemolytic anemia? Did you know they can cause pancreatitis? Do you know there have been reports of these drugs causing Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis? A condition in which your skin melts off your body.
https://media.springernature.com/origin ... 1_HTML.jpg

You alarmists are inssuferable. Every single medication has side effects, adverse reactions and they can cause death. People can die from eating the wrong type of nut or drinking the wrong type of tea. These vaccines have been tested, administered to hundreds of millions of people, once, twice and in some cases 3 times. They are by many many many many orders of magnitude preferible to the sickness of covid 19.

You can go back to my prior posts of over 1 year ago. At that time I kept suggesting that we could see many peaks of the disease, that this could become endemic and that we would see mutations. This was not a "magical prediction" or anything. Anyone that understands basic biology saw this coming a mile away. Now, I have another omnimous prediction which is that millions will suffer chronic lung disease due to this disease. Covid is driving fibrosis and tissue damage in the lung. I suspect a large portion of those that recover, will have long lasting lung damage, that will become obvious (and critical) after a few years. Covid is going to be the next WW. Those that live through it, will have the scars, the psychological ones, and some... real ones in their lungs.
Stop talking shit. Stop spreading fear. Stop spreading misinformation. You want to be a fucking coward and not get the vaccine? Go ahead, but stop recruiting to your non-sensical suicide squad.
XogGyux wrote:Is this going to be the new normal? A handful of disgruntled anti-vaxxers opening thread after thread about how scared they are about getting a tiny little prick? Surfing the web, scavvaging every single possible side effect that they can think of and put it here? On a fucking forums about politics? Really? Why don't you get in contact with the CDC? or the NIH? or post it on the fking NEJM, ACP, BMJ or Chest forums/journals? What is the politics angle about a side effect of a medical treatment?

Have you ever heard of NSAIDs? NSAID stands for anti-inflammatory non-steroidal drugs. It includes medications such as Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Indomethacin, etc. They are over the counter medications, most of you probably have a few stashed in your "doomsday prepper first aid kit".
Did you know these apparently harmless medications can (and often do) cause gastrointestinal bleeding? Did you know that they cause kidney damage and sometimes kidney failure? Did you know they could damage your bone marrow, cause aplastic anemia and/or hemolytic anemia? Did you know they can cause pancreatitis? Do you know there have been reports of these drugs causing Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis? A condition in which your skin melts off your body.
https://media.springernature.com/origin ... 1_HTML.jpg

You alarmists are inssuferable. Every single medication has side effects, adverse reactions and they can cause death. People can die from eating the wrong type of nut or drinking the wrong type of tea. These vaccines have been tested, administered to hundreds of millions of people, once, twice and in some cases 3 times. They are by many many many many orders of magnitude preferible to the sickness of covid 19.

You can go back to my prior posts of over 1 year ago. At that time I kept suggesting that we could see many peaks of the disease, that this could become endemic and that we would see mutations. This was not a "magical prediction" or anything. Anyone that understands basic biology saw this coming a mile away. Now, I have another omnimous prediction which is that millions will suffer chronic lung disease due to this disease. Covid is driving fibrosis and tissue damage in the lung. I suspect a large portion of those that recover, will have long lasting lung damage, that will become obvious (and critical) after a few years. Covid is going to be the next WW. Those that live through it, will have the scars, the psychological ones, and some... real ones in their lungs.
Stop talking shit. Stop spreading fear. Stop spreading misinformation. You want to be a fucking coward and not get the vaccine? Go ahead, but stop recruiting to your non-sensical suicide squad.

@XogGyux, you're trying to reason with right-wing conspiracy theorists. Do you really think that's going to work? It almost makes one yearn for a strong but fair leader who could act in the best interests of society as a whole by silencing these idiots....

:)
John Stokes on TikTok
"I am in the hospital right now with heart complications from the Covid-19 vaccine. And I want to inform as many people as I can about the risks of taking the vaccine, that I wish someone would have told me. I am a Division One student athlete with no prior health issues, and I got the second Covid shot Tuesday, and within four days, I have been diagnosed with myocarditis, and was told I probably won't be able to play my senior season now. It is a side effect from the vaccine, and it's really not being reported or addressed, and it is a serious issue we should all be informed about before making this decision. It isn't right for people to be forced to take the vaccine because there are actual side effects, like this, that could happen to you, and the NCAA should not mandate student athletes to get the vaccine."

Healthy Student Athlete Develops Myocarditis Days After Second Jab, Warns America About Biden's Medical Dictatorship
John Stokes is not alone. The otherwise-healthy student athlete developed myocarditis and is currently hospitalized. He developed these heart issues immediately after taking the second jab.

John Stokes is an Academic Medal of Honor student at Tennessee State University.

Healthy Student Athlete Develops Myocarditis Days After Second Jab, Warns America About Biden Freedom First Network
https://freedomfirstnetwork.com/2021/09 ... ctatorship
Your sources are from TikTok?? :roll: :knife:

Don't expect people to take your seriously if this is the case. A person's opinion is just that.

The myocarditis might be completely unrelated to the vaccination. Correlation does not mean causation.
Godstud wrote:Your sources are from TikTok?? :roll: :knife:

Don't expect people to take your seriously if this is the case. A person's opinion is just that.

The myocarditis might be completely unrelated to the vaccination. Correlation does not mean causation.

Where else are you going to get medical advice? Your doctor? The CDC? Pfff. Tiktok, facebook and youtube. YAY.

Fucking morons. Next victim will be blood pressure medication. We will have an epidemic of brain bleeds and strokes when in the 2024 elections nobody cares about vaccines but don't want big pharma pushing lisinopril and amlodipine down their throats.
Puffer Fish wrote:John Stokes on TikTok
"I am in the hospital right now with heart complications from the Covid-19 vaccine. And I want to inform as many people as I can about the risks of taking the vaccine, that I wish someone would have told me. I am a Division One student athlete with no prior health issues, and I got the second Covid shot Tuesday, and within four days, I have been diagnosed with myocarditis, and was told I probably won't be able to play my senior season now. It is a side effect from the vaccine, and it's really not being reported or addressed, and it is a serious issue we should all be informed about before making this decision. It isn't right for people to be forced to take the vaccine because there are actual side effects, like this, that could happen to you, and the NCAA should not mandate student athletes to get the vaccine."

Healthy Student Athlete Develops Myocarditis Days After Second Jab, Warns America About Biden's Medical Dictatorship
John Stokes is not alone. The otherwise-healthy student athlete developed myocarditis and is currently hospitalized. He developed these heart issues immediately after taking the second jab.

John Stokes is an Academic Medal of Honor student at Tennessee State University.

Healthy Student Athlete Develops Myocarditis Days After Second Jab, Warns America About Biden Freedom First Network
https://freedomfirstnetwork.com/2021/09 ... ctatorship

Let us make the assumption that the vaccine caused the myocarditis.

In fact, let us assume that all cases of myocarditis in otherwise healthy individuals that developed shortly after vaccination were caused by the vaccine.

This should give us a number equal to the number of myocarditis cases caused by the vaccine for every million people who have been vaccinated.

Now, Covid also causes myocarditis.

That also gives us a number, and it is equal to the number of myocarditis cases caused by the infection for every million people who have been infected by the coronavirus.

Now, if the latter is bigger than the former, it makes sense to get vaccinated.

And that is what the science says:

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg ... ccination/

HEART inflammation triggered by some covid-19 vaccines has been a concern, especially in younger people, but a preliminary study suggests that in those most affected, it is six times more likely to occur after a coronavirus infection than after vaccination.

In the past few months, some cases of this condition, known as myocarditis, have been recorded following the use of the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna vaccines. This has prompted concern particularly in the US and Israel, as these two countries have led the way in vaccinating younger people.

The reaction happens most often in men and boys aged under 30 after their second dose, and is usually seen within 10 days, says Alma Iacob at Imperial College London. But many health bodies around the world say the benefits of vaccination still outweigh the risks for most people.

Now a study in the US has analysed how often myocarditis occurs following infection with the coronavirus. Researchers analysed the records of healthcare organisations that cover a fifth of the US population. They found that, during the first 12 months of the pandemic, males aged 12 to 17 were most likely to develop myocarditis within three months of catching covid-19, at a rate of about 450 cases per million infections.

This compares with 67 cases of myocarditis per million males of the same age following their second dose of a Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna vaccine, according to figures from the US Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices. Researchers added together cases after first and second doses to reach a total rate of 77 cases per million in this male age group triggered by vaccination, a sixth that seen after infection.
    ……

While the vaccine is not perfect, it is still better than getting infected.

The link and quote has been posted. As well as l[…]

Nobody is trying to distract from the humanitarian[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Again: nope. Putin in Feb 2022 only decided ... […]

Helping Ukraine to defeat the Russian invasion an[…]