Adolescent Boys at Higher Risk of Hospitalization From Pfizer Vaccine Than From Covid - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
According to a new pre-print study, boys between the ages of 12 and 15, with no underlying medical conditions, were four to six times more likely to be diagnosed with vaccine-related myocarditis than they were to be hospitalized with COVID.

by Megan Redshaw

Healthy boys may be more likely to be admitted to the hospital with heart inflammation from the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID vaccine than with COVID itself, according to a new pre-print study.
U.S. researchers found boys between the ages of 12 and 15, with no underlying medical conditions, were four to six times more likely to be diagnosed with vaccine-related myocarditis than they were to be hospitalized with COVID.
To identify children with evidence of cardiac injury, the retrospective epidemiological assessment reviewed injury reports submitted between Jan.1 and June 18 to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) of adolescents between the ages of 12 and 17 who received an mRNA COVID vaccine.
The researchers identified a total of 257 cardiac adverse events (CAE) using inclusion criteria that met the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) working case definition of myocarditis.
The post-vaccination CAE rate was highest in 12- to 15-year-old boys following their second dose of Pfizer.​

Dr. Tracy Høeg, physician, epidemiologist and associate researcher at UC Davis, found the rate of myocarditis after two doses of Pfizer’s vaccine to be 162.2 cases per million for healthy 12- to 15-year-old boys, and 94 cases per million for healthy 16- to 17-year-old boys. The equivalent rates for girls were 13.4 and 13 cases per million, respectively.
At current U.S. infection rates, the risk of a healthy adolescent being taken to the hospital with COVID in the next 120 days is about 44 per million, they said.​

Full article:
Adolescent Boys at Higher Risk of Hospitalization From Pfizer Vaccine Than From COVID | Children's Health Defense

Is it really a good idea to be pushing this vaccine onto all groups of people?
Isn't it possible the expected risk to benefit ratio may not be worth it for certain groups of people? Or even if the expected benefits are greater than the risks, the difference might not be great enough to justify forcing people to take it.

Or maybe some of you think the health of younger people should be sacrificed for the sake of the old?

Or maybe "everyone just has to get with the program"? Never mind if this is really a good idea for every single person.
One size fits all solution imposed on all of society. That is how totalitarians think.

John Stokes on TikTok
"I am in the hospital right now with heart complications from the Covid-19 vaccine. And I want to inform as many people as I can about the risks of taking the vaccine, that I wish someone would have told me. I am a Division One student athlete with no prior health issues, and I got the second Covid shot Tuesday, and within four days, I have been diagnosed with myocarditis, and was told I probably won't be able to play my senior season now. It is a side effect from the vaccine, and it's really not being reported or addressed, and it is a serious issue we should all be informed about before making this decision. It isn't right for people to be forced to take the vaccine because there are actual side effects, like this, that could happen to you, and the NCAA should not mandate student athletes to get the vaccine."

Healthy Student Athlete Develops Myocarditis Days After Second Jab, Warns America About Biden's Medical Dictatorship
John Stokes is not alone. The otherwise-healthy student athlete developed myocarditis and is currently hospitalized. He developed these heart issues immediately after taking the second jab.

John Stokes is an Academic Medal of Honor student at Tennessee State University.

Healthy Student Athlete Develops Myocarditis Days After Second Jab, Warns America About Biden Freedom First Network
https://freedomfirstnetwork.com/2021/09 ... ctatorship
Fuking again? Dude you don't read the shit that you post. Stop making a thread every day to pounder on the same stupid conspiracy theory. You don't want the vaccine? Fine, don't get it. Stop recruiting for your suicide squad.

You have convinced me that you guys live in a parallel universe. At this point, even if the vaccine was pure pus from a deadly pathogen I just want you to get the fking shit just out of spite. STFU.
Puffer Fish wrote:What's the matter? I thought you wanted us to look at the Science?

That cocky attitude as if you had actual science. What you have is a very rare side effect.

The flu vaccine.... Been used for decades. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6786665/
Can cause myocarditis as well.

None of this shit is anything new. Every day you post yet another stupid thread with the same stupid topic. Then you disappear, you dont engage in any sort of discussion, because there is no discussion to be had. You are just spreading nonsense. Fear, doubt and ignorance. Like fuking children crying non-stop. I don't know if you remember when you were a child, but 9/10 it does not end well for the child, the stupid nagging cry ends up pissing up the parents until they retaliate. STFU already with your nonsense. I swear I don't give a crap if you get the vaccine, just dissapear.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... ests-study

They estimate the rate of myocarditis after two shots of Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine to be 162.2 cases per million for healthy boys aged 12 to 15 and 94 cases per million for healthy boys aged 16 to 17. The equivalent rates for girls were 13.4 and 13 cases per million, respectively. At current US infection rates, the risk of a healthy adolescent being taken to hospital with Covid in the next 120 days is about 44 per million, they said.

Study: https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 21262866v1

Either way, risks from the vaccine and the virus are extremely low fortunately.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Two things can be true at once: Russia doesn't ha[…]

Thank goodness saner heads and science is prevaili[…]

4 foot tall Chinese parents are regularly giving b[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]