Vaccine Debate Thread - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
colliric wrote:Lol. Blinded by scientific ignorance.

It is established science that airborne viruses like Covid-19(and the Flu) struggle to survive and infect in hot climates due to higher levels of vitamin D in their potential hosts, heat killing the virus faster and generally more sparse populations inhibiting transmission.

The data from the 1918 Flu pandemic proved this scientifically. Australia and other hotter countries fared extremely well in THAT pandemic for the reasons I just told you.

It's been known by medical scientists for nearly a century. They expected Covid-19 to struggle in hotter climates and seasons because it is an airborne respiratory virus(and in that way IS similar to the flu, in how it infects and it's lifecycle).

Now who's not trusting well established medical science? Me or you?

So no one in equatorial regions ever got Covid?
By AFAIK
I thought the climate explanation was as follows;

1- When it's cold blood flow to the extremities is restricted. This leads to your nose becoming colder and dryer and thus more vulnerable to infection.

2- People spend more time in enclosed, poorly ventilated spaces and are exposed to more germs for a longer period as a result.

That's why we had flu season before covid-19 was a thing.
By Godstud
It's a vaccine, @Igor Antunov. A vaccine is a vaccine. You're weaksauce, and it doesn't excuse your foolishness about not getting vaccinated sooner.
No, @Igor Antunov, vaccine duration varies greatly according to what disease it is. What you say is foolish and ignorant.
Godstud wrote:No, @Igor Antunov, vaccine duration varies greatly according to what disease it is. What you say is foolish and ignorant.

Hate it to break it to ya but the flu shot was never a vaccine. Neither is this.
Hate to break it to you, @Igor Antunov, but you're an idiot, and a fool, if you think those aren't vaccines. Peddle your stupidity on your tiktok channel and reddit account.
By Godstud
Peddle your stupidity on your tiktok channel and reddit account. Vaccines are vaccines, and your foolishness doesn't change reality.

No seems to be able to confront what the consequen[…]

https://twitter.com/i/status/1781393888227311712

I like what Chomsky has stated about Manufacturin[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

...The French were the first "genociders&quo[…]