Vaccine Debate Thread - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Rich
wat0n wrote:I think the CDC will have to change the definition of "fully vaccinated" to include those missing the booster shots soon.

:lol: Yes I do have a couple of qualifications in biology, but I also have a couple in management accountancy. I do know a bit about profit. Of course it was never going to be limited to just two shots and it was never going to be limited to just Covid either. As I mentioned in the other thread the secret slogan of pharmaceutical-sickness industrial complex is "Life by a thousand vaccines" A thousand vaccine shots for every person that lives to old age in the western world. Of course they would prefer it if large parts of the world remain unvaccinated so as to aid the circulation and evolution of ever new threats to an ever more aged, ever more unhealthy and ever more drug and surgery dependent degenerate rich country populations.

Money and ideology are a a very powerful combination. But the money and money making group doesn't have to be the same people as those with the ideology. We've seen this over decade after decade after decade with immigration.

Business owners always want more cheap labour. Bureaucrats always want more labourers. Immigration of younger workers with fewer workers helps balance the books of the treasury in the short term n the same way that a shot of heroine makes an addict feel better. But there was always a significant group of people who I categorise as Cultural Marxists who saw immigration as way to destroy their own national cultures, as well it must be said for having compassion for individuals who just append to be born with a different passport. Tony Blair was quite explicit about his purpose in flooding Britain with Somali refugees. This combination of money and ideology is extremely powerful, it is far stronger than the sum of the parts. it has completely over rode the will of the large majority of the public of western countries.
By late
Rich wrote:

Of course it was never going to be limited to just two shots and it was never going to be limited to just Covid either. As I mentioned in the other thread the secret slogan of pharmaceutical-sickness industrial complex is "Life by a thousand vaccines"

During the Clinton years, Clinton had to twist the arms of vaccine makers to keep them making vaccines.

They wanted to be making things people kept taking.

That wasn't the last time, either.

Of course we will need new vaccines, this is likely to go the way of the flu, where a lot of people need to get a shot each year.

Sheesh.
Another nail in the vaccine coffin:

Vitamin D could be a piece of COVID-19's 'complex puzzle,' Israeli scientists say, after a new study finds a link between deficiency and severe illness
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/stud ... ity-2022-2

Everyone around me has the cold, flu or covid. I have had nary a sniffle. I've been taking vitamin D and Zinc for a year now. I'm still unvaccinated. Everyone around me is vaccinated.
By Godstud
:lol: Some guys says "Maybe" and you take it as gospel. You're so fucking gullible that it hurts me to even see your posts, @Igor Antunov. :lol: :lol:
Read the article. Maybe is not it at all. They found a link between D deficiency and serious illness from covid. We all knew this years ago, vitamin D deficiency leaves one subject to serious illness from any disease. Even incidence of cancer is affected. The media is ramping the meme down and allowing actual information through now that there are other distractions.
Igor Antunov wrote:Read the article. Maybe is not it at all. They found a link between D deficiency and serious illness from covid. We all knew this years ago, vitamin D deficiency leaves one subject to serious illness from any disease. Even incidence of cancer is affected. The media is ramping the meme down and allowing actual information through now that there are other distractions.

Oh boy.
This is basics 101. Correlation =/= causation. A third variable can explain both. A sickly ill person that is bedridden and has poor nutrition is both more likely to have low vitamin D and Worse outcome with covid.
Now, it would not be surprising if a deficiency does put you at risk, after all it has a role in the immune system. However, this study is not evidence for that.
Furthermore. It is a huge assumption to think that if Vit D supplementation is beneficial on people that are deficient, that similar benefits will be seen on non-deficient people. Presumably you are not deficient.
Anyhow, I am aware you will just ignore this and continue to spread nonsense. But I gotta try anyway.
Igor Antunov wrote:Another nail in the vaccine coffin:

Vitamin D could be a piece of COVID-19's 'complex puzzle,' Israeli scientists say, after a new study finds a link between deficiency and severe illness
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/stud ... ity-2022-2

Everyone around me has the cold, flu or covid. I have had nary a sniffle. I've been taking vitamin D and Zinc for a year now. I'm still unvaccinated. Everyone around me is vaccinated.

Lick COVID in order to test this theory for us.
By Godstud
@Igor Antunov You're a meme on what it is to be a fool.
Pants-of-dog wrote:If vitamin D prevented Covid, then we would see significantly less infection in sunny climes.

Is that the case?

Yes it is....

Africa proves it.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/110 ... habitants/

"deaths per million".... African countries mostly have the lowest deaths per million people. Some south American countries too. My own country and New Zealand also both made the upper half of the list. But since we were mostly locked inside, we didn't fare as well regardless.

Israel is pretty much the only hot country that seems to buck the trend. I wonder why? Other hot countries with high numbers simply had a bigger more dense population and more intermixing as a result.
Pants-of-dog wrote:If vitamin D prevented Covid, then we would see significantly less infection in sunny climes.

Is that the case?

Yes, dramatically so. Covid is a non starter in much of Africa. Note it's not just about sunny areas, it's also about lifestyle in those areas. Arabs for example cover up and don't get any sun despite it being always sunny. Sub saharans prance around outside without a shirt for hours. Ditto for the poorer parts of India, a total sun fest.

I have more damning news about the meme vaccines.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulation ... tusengland (see Table 7 in both of the most recent datasets and Table 9 in the Jan-Oct data).

1. The olds and fats that were gonna die of COVID anyway did so very early.
2. The first shot killed a lot of people in the spring and summer.
3. Omicron is obviously evading vaccines and illness is likely enhanced in the vaccinated.
4. Every shot is increasingly dangerous
@Igor Antunov
@colliric

So, no.

I do not accept your belief that there is a trend. Instead, I will assume that you see a trend simply because you wish to see one.
By colliric
Pants-of-dog wrote:@Igor Antunov
@colliric

So, no.

I do not accept your belief that there is a trend. Instead, I will assume that you see a trend simply because you wish to see one.

Lol. Blinded by scientific ignorance.

It is established science that airborne viruses like Covid-19(and the Flu) struggle to survive and infect in hot climates due to higher levels of vitamin D in their potential hosts, heat killing the virus faster and generally more sparse populations inhibiting transmission.

The data from the 1918 Flu pandemic proved this scientifically. Australia and other hotter countries fared extremely well in THAT pandemic for the reasons I just told you.

It's been known by medical scientists for nearly a century. They expected Covid-19 to struggle in hotter climates and seasons because it is an airborne respiratory virus(and in that way IS similar to the flu, in how it infects and it's lifecycle).

Now who's not trusting well established medical science? Me or you?
By Rancid
Igor Antunov wrote:It's been two years. Time to wakey wakey.

What are your thoughts on the BA.2 sub variant? How can we make money off this?
Rancid wrote:What are your thoughts on the BA.2 sub variant? How can we make money off this?

A non starter, there are other media distractions in the works.

It is obvious that everything is being set up for removal of corona restrictions and the rollout of "oops, the jabs may have been harmful, take some Vitamin D while we beat the drums of thermonuclear war with Russia and China". If you want to make money go buy some more crypto.

Idiocracy smells.
He's a parasite

The current admin promotes MAGA: https://www.yout[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjbl_6RDhkM :D […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Tainari, make a separate thread for that boring c[…]

The right for those living under occupation inclu[…]