Case of Polio within the US. When will the science deniers will come to their sense? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
BlutoSays wrote:Do you have any data that you democrat leftists even check ILLEGAL immigrants for vaccinations or check them for anything for that matter?

Most undocumented migrants cross the border legally. They were presumably checked then.

Even among those who cross the border illegally, most of these have previously applied for asylum. They were presumably checked then.
I’ll be honest, I don’t give a shit about this immigration argument you’re all embarking on, but what I do give a shit about is logic. It is pretty obvious if you have an open border, more disease will pass through said open border. Why is this so offensive to people?
My states border was shut for a very, very veeeery long time (we were a global joke) but we had zero Covid for 2 years. Funny that.
BlutoSays wrote:Hey idiot shit.... you're the one who wants illegal aliens to come here uncontrolled from plenty of disease ridden countries.

We have vaccinations for polio and many other diseases. Do you think all these people crossing borders are properly vaccinated with records as you wave them through and don't even say much more than hello to them?

What happens to infants that aren't vaccinated or fully vaccinated but are born here? Are you going to give a polio vaccine as soon as the infant pops out of the mother? Of course not. You have a window where certain people are susceptible. And what do YOU democrats (morons) do? You import millions of people with questionable health conditions and transport them all over the fucking country. Of course we're going to have problems, you fucking momo.

It is time to allow a tiny bit of reason into YOUR thick skull.

The only moron here is you dumbfuk. There is nobody that is advocating in favor of illegal immigration and legal immigration requires you to have your shots you stupid moron. Hence, your whole point is a huge sack of stupidity and ignorance.
ness31 wrote:I’ll be honest, I don’t give a shit about this immigration argument you’re all embarking on, but what I do give a shit about is logic. It is pretty obvious if you have an open border, more disease will pass through said open border. Why is this so offensive to people?
My states border was shut for a very, very veeeery long time (we were a global joke) but we had zero Covid for 2 years. Funny that.

Your logic is confounded here. Bluto the fucking moron is singularly focused on immigrants because he's bluto. You are talking about both immigration and tourism. Are you suggesting we shut down all boarders permanently to both immigration and tourism in order to prevent disease in perpetuity?

Are you saying all nations should shut down all travel and become like NK forever?

Anyway, do you or bluto have data that shows immigrants cause more disease than tourists?

Last, your posting on these forums are either very naive, or your just kind of dense. You have a hard time spotting bad faith arguments. That's basically all Bluto does. The Russia-Ukraine thread you pussed out of is another example, among many.

You must be young.
Last edited by Rancid on 18 Aug 2022 05:00, edited 2 times in total.
ness31 wrote:
It is pretty obvious if you have an open border, more disease will pass through said open border.

We have relations with nearly everyone.

Covid didn't come from illegal immigrants, it came from business people and tourists. They were coming back from China, or they were Chinese coming to do business.

A highly transmissible disease like Covid will get to most countries, and it doesn't take long.
Even countries that closed their borders much faster than the USA, like Thailand, still eventually had to deal with the disease. Diseases don't honour borders. Diseases don't care about your idiotic politics, either.
ness31 wrote:
Of course. One could argue the closed border cheer squad just kicked the can down the road, However, it does afford you more control as to how you introduce the disease.

We have that ability, but the political angle being sold here is to use that as a pretense to stop immigration.

It's bigotry, plain and simple.
late wrote:We call it Nativism.

It also explains why they are ignoring medical science.. They are not interested in improving pandemic protocols (and they do need improving), they have other goals in mind..

I’m really sorry, but I don’t see anything wrong with prioritizing a native citizenry over immigrants. I’m not particularly right wing either. It’s just common sense.
ness31 wrote:
I’m really sorry, but I don’t see anything wrong with prioritizing a native citizenry over immigrants. I’m not particularly right wing either. It’s just common sense.

That's not what's going on here..

Nativists think people that ain't White are inferior.

The Baby Boom was global. As we die off, there will be a global fight to attract talent. We used to be the best at attracting the best. But Nativist Republicans have thrown up so many roadblocks, the best and brightest often go elsewhere now.

Much of our success is a result of immigration, just look at where our Nobel prize winners were born.

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Only Zionists believe that bollocks and you lot ar[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]