"My Man-Made Vagina is Closing Up, Now I need to get it replaced" - Page 9 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
@skinster

I am sorry to break it to you, but even if you were a prison inmate in Wisconsin and you were looking to be raped by a transexual, you'd be no closer to fulfilling your fantasy.

None of the transgender 'women' were charged with sexual assault or abuse while in prison.

:)
@skinster

Why, after all your research, haven't you posted that the rate of sexual offending for transexuals in Wisconsin is slightly less than that of the hetero population?

Have you an agenda?

Are you biased?

:lol:

Trivia:

Wisconsin has the fifth highest rate of sex offenders in the nation, according to data compiled by “Asecurelife.” The data shows Wisconsin has 436 sex offenders per 100,000 people.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Then why do you go around attacking people and calling then misogynists and sexist?

Why do you go around attacking women AND calling them bigots for not believing in the delusional lie that men can be women if they feel they are?

Still, you and Ingliz are misogynists since you believe women are an outfit men can wear. This entire ideology that you're defending is an attack on the rights of girls and women. It is the new misogyny that gives disgusting men like you a free pass to attack women who refuse to be part of your delusional, misogynistic, homophobic and child-abusing anti-reality ideology.

That's why. Since you asked. :excited:

ingliz wrote:rate of sexual offending for transexuals

Speaking of which...

skinster wrote:60

That is 0.43% of all sex offenders in UK prisons. 0.5 percent of the UK population aged 16 and over described themselves as transgender (UK Census 2021).

:)
Last edited by ingliz on 28 Aug 2023 17:52, edited 1 time in total.
^ that's the MoJ's data based on a FOIA confirming men who identify as trans have similar male pattern violence as...males. Wanna know why? Because they're men! :lol:

PoD, you asked a question and I answered it as truthfully as I can. Sorry you didn't like the answer. I mean, not sorry. :D

QatzelOk wrote:When I think of all the people I know who regretted certain tatoos or piercings.... multiplied by a thousand in the case of body parts....

Indeed. The sickening trans activists today tell the youngsters their road to puberty blocking and getting medical procedures is irreversible, or harmless at best. Obviously that's not the case. You only have to google 'neovagina' to read all the horror stories. Something I wouldn't recommend, by the way.

The very first gender transition that I met (40 years ago)... got cancerous nodes all around HIS sewed-on breasts and had to get them removed with the danger of the cancer mestasizing.

The documentary on "gender care" in the Netherlands revealed that cancer rates for men on estrogen for more than 7 years is significantly high.

Also, that was a great article, skinster!

8)

Bilek is great. I'd recommend subscribing to her articles on Substackto read updates about the many horrors and the massive amounts of money behind this movement attempting to destroy reality and actually destroying lives.

Here's an interview with her.

Isolated suburban child: "Help, I am a feminine male!"

Pfizer etc: "No worries. We can help you self-actualize through our products!"

Indeed. The way people who claim to be progressive, like PoD, who are big cheerleaders of Big Pharma on this topic and Covid vaccines, is a sight to behold...once upon a time people like him were opposed to Big Pharma. Now they spend hours of their day shilling for it...
@skinster

You have trawled the interwebs and claimed to have come up with 643 detransitioners with regrets in a tweet. The numbers are piddling!

Haven't you got better things to do with your time?
Pants-of-dog wrote:Detransitioning is important for the gender critical since it can be weaponized and used as an argument for banning gender affirming care.

It is not important for those of us who do not care what gender someone is.

Banning genital mutilation for under 18's or 21's is of course the responsible thing to do since some crazy people managed to make it happen for children.

"Gender Affirming" :lol:

Affirming your gender by mutilating your reproductive organs. :knife:

A new tagline for the hungry plastic surgeon industry.

I do not care what happens outside PoFo, but if I see "gender affirming care" being used in this site to refer to genital mutilation one more time, I will make the entire site translate it as "genital mutilation" automatically.

You are free to take this to the bank, UN, IMF and the Council of Health of whatever country you wish.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]