Dog day and gray alert - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
During my recent trip to a physical therapist at a hospital, three girls brought their dog to the waiting room. The dog was on a leash and had a harness of sorts, though there was no indication this was a service animal. It was a small, restless black dog eager to wander around. If such dogs aren’t allowed in grocery stores, should they be allowed inside medical facilities?

Also, as I waited, a voice came over a speaker saying three times in a row, “Security to Natal Delivery, Room 5, Grey Alert.” Presumably, “grey” is a lesser alarm than another color such as “red” though I wondered what would require security during a birthing event. The spawn of Satan has arrived?

The therapist was very attentive to my comments and questions, almost too much so. Later, I wondered if she thought I was a “ringer,” not a real patient but someone sent by administrators to check on her practice. Or maybe I projected an aura of authority, a quality I may want to further explore.
Last edited by Robert Urbanek on 08 Aug 2023 01:49, edited 1 time in total.
Robert Urbanek wrote:During my recent trip to a physical therapist at a hospital, three girls brought their dog to the waiting room. The dog was on a leash and had a harness of sorts, though there was no indication this was a service animal. It was a small, restless black dog eager to wander around. If such dogs aren’t allowed in grocery stores, should they be allowed inside medical facilities?

Also, as I waited, a voice came over a speaker saying three times in a row, “Security to Natal Delivery, Room 5, Grey Alert.” Presumably, “grey” is a lesser alarm than another color such as “red” though I wondered what would require security during a birthing event. The spawn of Satan has arrived?

The therapist was very attentive to my comments and questions, almost too much so. Later, I wondered if she thought I was a “ringer,” not a real patient but someone sent by administrators to check on her practice. Or maybe I projected an aura of authority, I quality I may want to further explore.

I like this post. :lol:

Correct, a service animal wouldn't be restless. They are cool as fucking cucumbers and stay out of the way. People bullshit the service animal thing a lot.

I wonder if grey alert means a mother is ready to push the baby out?
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Of course, and I'm not talking about Hamas or the[…]

https://twitter.com/DSAWorkingMass/status/17842152[…]

Yes, try meditating ALONE in nature since people […]

I spent literal months researching on the many ac[…]