dissent.....anarchist 23 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
Being idle can be an act of dissent against the ceaseless demands of capitalism..
By fuser
Welcome aboard.

Good to have another real anarchist on board rather than the phoney ones also known as libertarians.
Thanks for your welcome.The most common regrets on approaching death are.....
1. I wish l had the courage to live the life true to myself,not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I had worked so hard.
3. I wish I had the courage to express my feelings.
There is a difference between regret and guilt....possibly on approaching death you realise that you have not been free???
I take it from your posts elsewhere that you are an Australian babyboomer. Perhaps one way to immortality is to pass your wisdom on to younger people.

Going by your radical attitude, I think you will find a great deal of solance on this forum as you will find yourself in company with many like minded people.

Welcome aboard anarchist23.
People will look for any excuse to be lazy. In fact being lazy is seen as quite fashionable in the west. Think 'the dude'.

Greatness is achieved through hard work though. This is why the west is doomed and Asia will take it from here.
Layman....Can not wait for the day Scotland becomes independent.....The Scots will be dancing in the streets....so will loads of us in the south...Thanks for your post.
Last edited by anarchist23 on 20 Jan 2014 15:10, edited 3 times in total.
Foxdemon .....Through your children you have a hope of immortality......not just genetically but by education....my grandfather shared his wisdom to my family...Thanks for your comments...Thanks for your welcome.
Last edited by anarchist23 on 20 Jan 2014 15:05, edited 1 time in total.
Idleness has recently been repackaged from limited stock product to everyday item, and what's clear, if anything, is that capital's hack can only permeate, asset strip and restructure the cultural mainframe in an ever more intense and comprehensive diffusion. An inherently cynical postmodern process of societal scrambling and increasingly hierarchical reterritorialisation ad infinitum must find new ways to perpetuate itself, I suppose.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Russia doesn't have endless supply of weapons and[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]

Starlink satellites are designed to deorbit and bu[…]