Untroubled, scornful, outrageous - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
Words I ignore: Don’t go there. Words I embrace: Untroubled, scornful, outrageous — That is how wisdom wants us to be. She is a woman and never loves anyone but a warrior — Friedrich Nietzsche. I’ve mastered scornful and outrageous. I’m still working on untroubled.

I temper my provocative blogging with a cool and calm disposition. Be regular and orderly in your life . . . that you may be violent and original in your work. — Gustave Flaubert, French novelist. My transformation at the keyboard, without the home-brewed pharmaceuticals, is a more subtle version of The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, like Bob Newhart becoming Vincent Price.

I will bring a Jungian perspective to some of my posts, breaking the boundaries among science, politics, history and religion.
Robert Urbanek wrote:Words I ignore: Don’t go there. Words I embrace: Untroubled, scornful, outrageous — That is how wisdom wants us to be. She is a woman and never loves anyone but a warrior — Friedrich Nietzsche. I’ve mastered scornful and outrageous. I’m still working on untroubled.

I temper my provocative blogging with a cool and calm disposition. Be regular and orderly in your life . . . that you may be violent and original in your work. — Gustave Flaubert, French novelist. My transformation at the keyboard, without the home-brewed pharmaceuticals, is a more subtle version of The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, like Bob Newhart becoming Vincent Price.

I will bring a Jungian perspective to some of my posts, breaking the boundaries among science, politics, history and religion.

Well I for one hope you bring originality and fun to this forum.

I hope you have strong and well written opinions and thoughts.

Nice to meet you Robert Urbanek!
Robert Urbanek wrote:Words I ignore: Don’t go there. Words I embrace: Untroubled, scornful, outrageous — That is how wisdom wants us to be. She is a woman and never loves anyone but a warrior — Friedrich Nietzsche. I’ve mastered scornful and outrageous. I’m still working on untroubled.

You sound a bit like Jordan Peterson who also likes Jung. You even quote Nietzsche,nice.

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]

@Rugoz A compromise with Putin is impossibl[…]

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we […]