Hello from Turkland - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
Mert is my name. I am from Turkland, or say it: Turkey, if you like…
31 years old.
I am currently living in Turkland. Actually, i have been living in Turkland all my life. My only experience outside Turkland was to go Cyprus to meet my then-girlfriend…
English is not my mother tongue. I am a native speaker of the Turkish language.
Religiously, i am in between agnostic-atheism and freethinking theism…
Politically, I do not know what i am...

but:

I dream of a world... that a handful of earthlings live on the planet earth and the others are busy with spreading in the galaxy... or they are already the dwellers of some liveable planets that provide them ''the homos'' with the necessary conditions...

I dream of an interplanetary federation... and its people as a united whole... Or say, intergalactic; in a very far away future... But hey, we have science and technology... And science and technology are being improved at the speed of light i.e., The acceleration of it is transcendental...
Remember the journey to the Moon... Long time has been since going to the Moon...

What i want to say is:

The peoples of the world can unite as a whole only if they have a mutual interest...
Around this interest ''we'' as the human species do not conflict and we unite; For instance, against a danger coming from aliens...
No, ı do not excessively watch the Hollywood.... It was just to suppose, to examplify the people of the world who see a threat against them and unite...
However, ıt must not be a danger, it may be a positive mutual interest... When there is no border to conquer, when there is no limited resource to have; so no meaning to fight a war... amongst us...

You have to be in a hierarchical structure right?[…]

Thread stinks of Nazi Bandera desperation, trying[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This is an interesting concept that China, Russia[…]

We have totally dominant hate filled ideology. T[…]