Bored - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By SaintButter
Hello everyone.

I've had a lot more free time lately, for reasons related and unrelated to COVID. I spent too much time arguing on online forums when I was younger, so now I'm here again.

Also, a lot of my co-workers still think Trump won the U.S. election and coronavirus is a conspiracy, and it's irritating to always pretend I don't have a strong opinion to avoid unnecessary conflict. I hope to channel a little bit of that frustration in this direction. In fact, I wanted to find a forum populated mostly by American conservatives, and I know a couple, but none of those have a format conducive to longer productive conversations. The ones that do either aren't public or would probably immediately ban me once I start arguing. Lol.

Anyways, I hope to have some fun conversations here.
By fuser
Welcome aboard.

Few points :
There are no other forums except for politicsforum.org
But above all, "Death to Umrikkaaaaaa" ;)
By noemon
Hello there and welcome.

I'm sure you will find some hard-nosed conservatives to give you battle in here. :)
By Godstud
Welcome aboard the Crazy Train!!

;)

Fuck yer friend who are bonkers. Trump lost!! Tell it like it is! :D
By Godstud
Ack!!! double post! delete!
By Stormsmith
Hiya

Welcome,..said the Liberal to the Conservative
By Heisenberg
Welcome, @SaintButter.

Saeko wrote:what is your opinion of Comrade Stalin, the Gentle Father of Nations?

Comrade Stalin's kindness illuminates the future of our children. :rainbow:

By SaintButter
Saeko wrote:@SaintButter, what is your opinion of Comrade Stalin, the Gentle Father of Nations?

A man of culture. Liked to cross-dress. Loved memes, especially Late Capitalism memes. Had great taste in cigars. Jorji from Papers Please reminds me of him.

noemon wrote:I'm sure you will find some hard-nosed conservatives to give you battle in here. :)

But the ones that would post on this board are probably laaaammmeeee. The ones I want to talk to are all hiding in echo chambers.
By Goranhammer
I'm not a conservative, but I did vote for Trump (twice). Looking at the shitstorm of Biden in just two and a half months, I stand by my votes.

And while I don't go to the length of the election being "stolen", there are noticeable inconsistencies and a whole lot of shady behavior in this last election - not to mention that multiple states violated their own constitutions in the process.

If the worst thing a POTUS does is flap his yap way too much and insist on an ego stroke for everything he does, it's a much better alternative than watching some senile old fuck try to spend America into oblivion.

This is a lie. You're not that stupid or ignorant[…]

Neither is an option too. Neither have your inte[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls There is no ethnic cleansing going o[…]

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]