Hi everyone - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By IAmFrank
Hello everyone. My name is Frank. Over the past few years, I've aquired a big interest in politics, philosophy, technology, and the like. It seems that every other day I find a new ideology/ subject I enjoy. The somewhat annoying aspect is that I rarely find something I end up sticking with for more than a short period of time, as something else draws my attention or changes my mind. Acknowledging that, I do not currently have a single ideology I identify with completely, which means it's likely to continue changing with time. Anyway, I hope to contribute to the forums in a meaningful way.

- Frank
By jimjam
Hi Frank, Welcome to PoFo. I have been ranting here for over a decade and find it a good place to vent and/or engage in intelligent and not so intelligent debate. We have here a wide range of personalities and the forum itself is well run. I look forward to reading your thoughts.

By froggo
Welcome Frank!
A person of specialized knowledge is generally consulted on a need-to-know basis. If you are pursuing ideas for other reasons, such as bringing your mind some joy, then you are free to be as rigid or loose, as committed or noncommittal, as you please :D
By IAmFrank
Thank you guys! Looking forward to the future!
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

That's not really it, because if this were true, […]

@FiveofSwords is unable to provide a scientific […]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

…. the left puts on the gas pedal and the right […]

@QatzelOk DeSantis got rid of a book showing chi[…]