Introduction - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By Morgan Le Fey
Hello.

Yes, I know the forum. I am a former member who has been gone for years. I have spent the last four-five years "living my politics" I guess you might say. Or trying to.

It worked for a time, but I'm too old to live by hustling now and circumstances have forced me to lay low for a time, and to begin working on some creative/investigative writing, some related to news and politics and some not.

My goal here is to produce good content.

Please grant me the anonymity on condition that I'll do my best to remain a fair, and good-faith user. I'm not asking to play games with anyone.
By ckaihatsu
Hey, Morgan, and welcome.

I've been on Pofo a *lot* in the past few years, mostly to get to a certain 'endpoint' / goal, which I did fairly recently, which is here:

Social Production Worldview

Spoiler: show

Emergent Central Planning

Anatomy of a Platform

So, yeah, I throw a lot of diagrams around. I also have a news blog:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/redmarx ... s4350.html

You sound very experienced, which will be welcome around here amongst the several *conservatives*.

Take care, see you on the boards!

Chris
By Morgan Le Fey
If you know Chazz/Chop Anarchists you'll understand my basic positions. In most cases, I find myself at odds with neo-libs of all stripes and come Communists. Pretty much all conservatives and I are going to be opposed to one another.

I will try to use my experience to turn out more informative posts.

I am Volga German though, and have family history with the Soviets. In the recent conflict in Ukraine, I'll probably appear less critical of NATO than I normally would.
By ckaihatsu
Morgan Le Fey wrote:
If you know Chazz/Chop Anarchists you'll understand my basic positions.

Yeah, and I've commented positively on that, on occasion -- no links offhand, but one can use the board to search for one's own, or others' posts.

Morgan Le Fey wrote:
In most cases, I find myself at odds with neo-libs of all stripes and come Communists. Pretty much all conservatives and I are going to be opposed to one another.

You'll have plenty of, um, 'pasture' here with that. (grin)

My only thing, which I'll get out of the way here, is that I think even *pagans* tended to have *one* deity that they emphasized, or saw as superior to the other gods ('sun god'). In this way even pantheistic paganism may have had the beginning trappings of *monotheism* (which arrived after, of course).

So, yeah, I'm an atheist.

Morgan Le Fey wrote:

I am Volga German though, and have family history with the Soviets. In the recent conflict in Ukraine, I'll probably appear less critical of NATO than I normally would.

Understandable. Sorry to hear of the family distress. That has to be difficult both personally and politically.

Hopefully you're under no obligation on your end of things to have to 'turn out' more of *anything*. Take care, later!
Morgan Le Fey wrote:If you know Chazz/Chop Anarchists you'll understand my basic positions. In most cases, I find myself at odds with neo-libs of all stripes and come Communists. Pretty much all conservatives and I are going to be opposed to one another.

So you are an anarchist/Antifa?
By Godstud
Welcome to the Meat-Grinder!!!

Just kidding. :) I hope your stay is enlightening, informative, and entertaining.

As for the anonymity... after you give me your personal details and credit card information, I am sure we can arrange that. ;)
By Morgan Le Fey
Unthinking Majority wrote:So you are an anarchist/Antifa?

Ummm, yes and no. I have experience on the ground in Denver during the George Floyd riots. I am much older than most of those involved. From my perspective the whole thing was just a random lashing out. I support the full of the protests, but having seen the people on the ground, the way they live, and how terribly unorganized they always were (This is on the White Antifa side, not the Black BLM side), I'm not like that.

I oppose all forms of neoliberalism, and political and religious hierarchy. I Do think states of Anarchy are possible, but the most logical way to build them are using Black Panther-style Dual Power initiatives to drive community involvement.

I do not see the Anarchists I met on the ground as capable of building this, nor do they have conceptions of how to put aside basic immaturity issues for the building of a sustainable greater good.

So yes, but no, but yes. I identify with Iron Front mostly, as I am 2/3rds German (Diaspora), the Nazis destroyed research that matters to me greatly in my personal life, and they were opposed to Communists. However, they were also neolibs, so there's that. Still, you can get a feel for me with these details.

I see support for North American Indigenous Autonomy to be an important part of my views. I doubt Euros of many stripes will agree with my stances, but I don't care about them anymore as it pertains to loving, protecting, respecting, and ultimately working toward Autonomy for all Turtle Islanders in their homelands. So, #Landback. At least as long as I'm on land taken by murdering women and children anyway.

ckaihatsu wrote:My only thing, which I'll get out of the way here, is that I think even *pagans* tended to have *one* deity that they emphasized, or saw as superior to the other gods ('sun god'). In this way even pantheistic paganism may have had the beginning trappings of *monotheism* (which arrived after, of course).

So, yeah, I'm an atheist.

Religion is the second channel to power, and I won't ever back down from that.

Spirituality, and/or personal relationships with Deities are another matter. It's funny you mention Pagans. I am one. Freya is my patron, but I don't "worship" her. I simply look to her stories for guidance in my life. When I was young, I admit I did a bit of Thor worship (half-seriously) and may have renounced all ties to Christianity in a thunderstorm when I was 16 (That part was serious though).

Maybe. :eek: [youtube]v=v2AC41dglnM[/youbtube]

ckaihatsu wrote:Understandable. Sorry to hear of the family distress. That has to be difficult both personally and politically.

Hopefully you're under no obligation on your end of things to have to 'turn out' more of *anything*. Take care, later!

Thing is, I came to learn about my family through some research my "Crazy Aunt" did before she was committed to a mental institution! Get this, She found a historical database for Volga Germans that tracked our family back to their original village in a now-destroyed village called Herzog.

(There is a Herzog in KS now, however, still a small German village of Wheat farmers. Long story short she dug up a handwritten account of what the Soviets did. It was awful. I'm only here because the Soviet Officers skipped over my great-grandpa because he was too scrawny!

So no immediate danger to my life beyond anything anyone who opposed Putin has to fear (Polonium in your Cheerios), but the event represents a definite distinction in my support of other ostensibly leftist positions.

Anti-American is a big "whatever" to me. Good! The US is the biggest Imperium going right now.

But if you go Pro-Russia to be Anti-American you lose me. Especially modern Russia, and Stalinist Russia. The Russian people tho, they're different and worth mentioning every time the issue comes up. We were colonists in their lands. I know who my family are. If my ancestors were anything like the family is now, I get exactly why no one ever intermarried.

My family are also uber-USA conservatives btw. My grandmother had them during WWII so she never taught them German out of fear of reprisals. At one point they had several thousand in war bonds too.

Several of my uncles bought the "Rah Rah" nonsense and one is still designing murder machines for Boeing in Alabama as we speak. A proud wealthy, American warmonger with a big mouth.
By Morgan Le Fey
Damn, that was gonna be a fun post! What are the youtube tags again?
By ckaihatsu
Thanks for sharing.

Morgan Le Fey wrote:
Religion

Isn't this rather atypical, though, since you're admitting a path to power, while anarchism is about 'No Gods No Masters'. Just sayin'.

Morgan Le Fey wrote:
So no immediate danger to my life beyond anything anyone who opposed Putin has to fear (Polonium in your Cheerios), but the event represents a definite distinction in my support of other ostensibly leftist positions.

Anti-American is a big "whatever" to me. Good! The US is the biggest Imperium going right now.

Well I think we're witnessing the death throes of nationalism, in the UK, EU, and maybe even the U.S. -- it's difficult now for traditional conceptions of 'nationality', and/or even 'mass culture'.

Morgan Le Fey wrote:
Damn, that was gonna be a fun post! What are the youtube tags again?

It should be automatic -- no tags required.
By Godstud
Welcome to Pofo! I hope your stay is entertaining and enlightening!

Cheers!
By Morgan Le Fey
ckaihatsu wrote:Isn't this rather atypical, though, since you're admitting a path to power, while anarchism is about 'No Gods No Masters'. Just sayin'.

MMMM, yes and no... probably? I've never really cared much to share my personal spirituality as it just opens you to Marvel Comics memes, but I'm also much more serious and mature in it now than I was at sixteen.

ckaihatsu wrote:It should be automatic -- no tags required.

I'm Thunderstruck!

Godstud wrote:Welcome to Pofo! I hope your stay is entertaining and enlightening!

Cheers!

Thank you.
By ckaihatsu
Morgan Le Fey wrote:
MMMM, yes and no... probably? I've never really cared much to share my personal spirituality as it just opens you to Marvel Comics memes, but I'm also much more serious and mature in it now than I was at sixteen.

I'm Thunderstruck!

Thank you.

Okay, understandable.

Welcome.
By ckaihatsu
Unthinking Majority wrote:
And you're a poo-poo head.

Not name-calling -- making a characterization.

Also don't check Yelp. (grin)

Generalizations-Characterizations

By Morgan Le Fey
Fence sitter? You mean he's a moderate?

Moderate American or Moderate Euro/Elsewhere?
By Morgan Le Fey
So, a Republican/Republican-splinter rw bro?
By ckaihatsu
Morgan Le Fey wrote:
So, a Republican/Republican-splinter rw bro?

NIMBYist, as I'll be calling them.

I was *so inspired* -- true story -- by UM's dancing-between-the-raindrops that I developed the following diagram, just to get at the empirical distinction between left-wing and right-wing, since UM was so evasive as to stated-politics.

3-Dimensional Axes of Social Reality

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ4bO6xWJ4k Ther[…]

@FiveofSwords " chimpanzee " Having[…]

@Rancid They, the dogs, don't go crazy. They s[…]