Greetings from Suez economic zone - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
Hi PoFo

I am here to express gratitude.

I was raised to believe that all women are Americans and all Americans are gays much as Indians but to say that all women are gays is poor interpretation of the first amendment. I came about to realize through politics that that was prison language and I ought to graduate sooner to avoid potential need for rehab at astronomical cost and thus the social contract is unquestionable; “ humans are born free but are everywhere in chains”. Then I had to pass political leadership testing to claim ownership of things including my degree so I am grateful to the great work you are doing here in raising political awareness. I learned to avoid offending women not just economically but also politically. I also learned that no way I could offend higher education institutions without offending women; a potential source of confusion about beneficials of state government for right wing. Thus I came to realize that royalties particularly of European features demanded further study from my side and thus righteousness before beauty.

@FiveofSwords " chimpanzee " Having[…]

@Rancid They, the dogs, don't go crazy. They s[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]