Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors - Page 18 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Igor Antunov wrote:It's hard to deny the connection in the Epstein case. 90% of key figures surrounding him are Jewish.

I actually find the fact they are Jewish to be disappointing for their people. I mean Jesus was Jewish, they're not all bad people.

I think Jewish Community Watch should add Weinstein, Epstein and Weiner to it's famous list and branch out into listing secular Jews(they only list Religious Jews).

These people are a disgrace to their own kind. Most Jews are just fairly normal people.

It's the Zionists that are bastards(and yes Trump unfortunately is too cosy with them). Oh and the Talmud is racist too.
As long as we're talking conspiracies how about the bullshit story of Osama. Bush's Emanuel Goldstein gets killed by Obama and there is no evidence at all, and a fairy tale that they dumped him in the Ocean. Oh there wasn't no evidence, the only evidence that was was a photo of Obama and Hillary watching the finallie of Breaking Bad.

So perhaps there's a third possibility, maybe the real Epstein had actually been dead for years before his 'arrest'.
Crantag wrote:You do know that Hebrew is a dead language that was 'revived' by Zionists, don't you?

(Actually, reviving a dead language is impressive.)

I don't mind their revival of Hebrew, it's a beautiful lyrical language(especially when you're watching a movie where Jesus speaks it, yet again!). I'm not a fan of the Yiddish stuff actually, I choose to call it "That German crap". I don't mind that the Jews revived Hebrew, it's better than it becoming extinct

I don't like their political reasons for reviving it, and I agree with Rabbi Dovid Weiss that they did it for the wrong reasons. But it's happened and you can't undo it, and I don't wish they do anyway because Yiddish is a gibberish language to my ears.
colliric wrote:I don't mind their revival of Hebrew, it's a beautiful lyrical language(especially when you're watching a movie where Jesus speaks it, yet again!). I'm not a fan of the Yiddish stuff actually, I choose to call it "That German crap". I don't mind that the Jews revived Hebrew, it's better than it becoming extinct

I don't like their political reasons for reviving it, and I agree with Rabbi Dovid Weiss that they did it for the wrong reasons. But it's happened and you can't undo it, and I don't wish they do anyway because Yiddish is a gibberish language to my ears.

I think it's a good thing that Hebrew was revived. It's like cloning a wooly mammoth or something.

Sorry if this all is taking an anti Semitic tone to some, but the mother of my mother was Jewish, so I have a license through the maternal lineage (like black people and the 'n word').
Just bullshitting really. Good on them.
Crantag wrote:Oh yeah I forgot to state my main point. The fictional character Jesus spoke Aramaic not Hebrew.

He spoke specifically first century Jewish Palestinian Aramaic, which is a close cousin of Hebrew and the naked ear can't tell the difference really. Oh and he directly speaks Hebrew in the film anyway(The Prayers he makes are in Hebrew per ancient Jewish tradition).

That's Hebrew not Aramaic.

A Hebrew speaking person like @Ter could easily watch Passion Of The Christ without subtitles and not be lost (except for the Latin scenes of cause). It's practically the same language with some minor differences.
Last edited by colliric on 12 Sep 2019 16:31, edited 1 time in total.
colliric wrote:He spoke specifically first century Jewish Palestinian Aramaic, which is a close cousin of Hebrew and the naked ear can't tell the difference really.

A Hebrew speaking person like @Ter could easily watch Passion Of The Christ without subtitles and not be lost (except for the Latin scenes of cause).

The fictional Jesus character in the movie you referenced was probably speaking Hebrew so I don't really get your point.

But this isn't very important to me.

I'll just restate my opinions. Jesus never lived, Hitler never died, and Osama died years before they said he did.
A good, long discussion on this interview with the excellent Whitney Webb.

More.

Igor Antunov wrote:I've written Trump of on this basis. He's clearly just another kiddy fucker. His daughter probably did the rounds.

Yeah, I think there's def some shiz on this guy. All that stuff he did for Israel after becoming president, huh...

And then the way people like Alan Dershowitz yap on about Israel now is explained.

I'm basically viewing rabid Zionists as child-rapists these days.

Also lol @ Ter crying about anti-semitism while directing the exact same racism at Palestinians on this board all the time. :D
colliric wrote:A Hebrew speaking person like @Ter could easily watch Passion Of The Christ without subtitles and not be lost (except for the Latin scenes of cause). It's practically the same language with some minor differences.

Is that really true? I always thought because modern hebrew is a reconstructed language it wouldn't share much of the ancient syntax, vocabulary, or pronunciation?

Current Jewish population estimates in Mexico com[…]

@Istanbuller You are operating out of extreme[…]

Ukraine stands with Syrian rebels against Moscow- […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Afhanistan and South Korea defeated communists. […]