Russia-Ukraine War 2022 - Page 418 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Drlee wrote:Nonsense. Get real. Given the choice, do you really think the Russian command structure would favor Putin's neck over the lives of their children and grandchildren. :roll:

And oh by the way. The pipeline is over. It will not be rebuilt with Putin on the throne. Ever.

There are tons of Rubles lying about. You just can't buy anything important with them.

Fanboy.

I will take this as "oh shit I have no facts whatsoever to back the bullshit I write".
JohnRawls wrote:Lyman has fallen and retreating forces have been seriously damaged because they retreated through a choke point or captured for those who couldn't. :excited:

^ they got an order from the Fuehrerbunker to hold out, and Group Wagner didn't come for the rescue.
Negotiator wrote:- All fighting happends on ukrainian soil. Russia is currently integrating a fifth of Ukraine into its own country. If thats "losing" to you, I would like to "lose" like that all the time, thank you.

You are misunderstanding the purpose of war. It is to achieve political objectives via other means (violence). I'll address the obsession/misconception with land as the only metric for "winning/losing" further below though.

Here are the Russian failures of thier 200+ day war that was supposed to be 3-7 days:
- Russia has set itself up to be a client of China. :lol:

- Failed to get a legally binding agreement that NATO would back off from eastern Europe and Ukraine. Putin demanded that NATO drop all newly added states after 1991. You don't remember? Of course you don't.

- Failed in Regime change in Ukraine. Remember that? Of course you don't.

- Failed to take Ukraine east of the Dinipro. @Igor Antunov would mention this one. I'm sure he forgot.

- Have shown the world Russia is in fact, a paper bear. This one is huge. China is licking their chops now.

- Set it's economy back at least 10 years. Maybe more.

- Potential additional failure if Sweden/Finland join NATO.

- Regardless of outcomes, Russia will come out of this weaker. Even if they acquire some land.

- Encouraged Western Europe to re-militarize.

- The European energy profile is shifting away from Russia (and it's not easy to divert their gas and oil to China/India... that of which they do, they are selling at a discount). This will be permanent and not good for the Russian economy. Russia doesn't have the industrial capacity (or know how and demographic to build it) to consume this energy domestically, they have to export it. Thye also do not have the technical knowledge on building and maintain pipielines to China/India (which would also take years to do).

- Brain drain. Many young skilled Russians left Russia when the war started, and many more after mobilization.

- Accelerated the Russian demographic decline by sending thousands of their young males to die.

If you are only focused on the land, you don't get it.

All strategic objectives have been lost. This is why it's a strategic failure overall. All Putin is fighting for is some land at this point. Which is important for Ukraine to keep, but focusing on the land/map means you don't understand what's actually happening here geopolitically speaking.

If Ukraine takes back most/all of its land, this becomes a complete and total failure, but at this point, it's already a massive failure and humiliation for Putin.

Slava Ukraini, may they take back fucking everything. Absolutely fucking everything. Fuck Putin, and fuck his backwards 18th century imperialism (which you seem to support). Fuck his fake ass justifications.

Also, I lost about $10,000 worth of equipment I sent to Ukraine because of Putin's stupid war. I hope he dies. Maybe i can put in for payment from Russia or something. I wish that the guys (some with military experience) I worked with in Ukraine kill as many Russian orcs as possible. Send as many fucking body bags back as possible and fertilize as many sun flowers as possible. More Orcs have to die to for this to end unfortunately.
Last edited by Rancid on 01 Oct 2022 23:27, edited 10 times in total.
By Rancid
Is that [self-censor] @Independent_Srpska still ranting about the so called Nazis and genocides or whatever? Or is he finally off that dumb shit lie?
Last edited by Rancid on 02 Oct 2022 00:37, edited 1 time in total.
The fun part is only beginning, the question is what will Ukraine do next after Lyman. Lyman was the linchpin in Russian defence because of its fall, there is a gaping hole in Russian defences. They might pour in without waiting for the Russians to prepare any defences and I doubt they have the forces to plug the hole irrelevant of how many conscripts with AKs they send.
Negotiator wrote:Kind reminder of easily verifyable facts:

- Russias currency, the rubel, is performing very well and is rated higher than in the years before the war. Ask ANY bank. Stop dreaming that Russia has economic woes. They clearly dont. Sure, they are inconvenienced by our sanctions, but not actually hurt.

Nonsense. You don't measure economy strength by how "high" a currency is trading, furthermore, the Russian currency is not a freely traded currency and the "exchange rate" are effectively being set by the government. I have first hand experience with this shit as Cuba had a very similar system in which (at the time I was there) the government had set a 26$ cuban pesos for 1$ dollar or 1Euro for 1CUP when essentially neither the peso nor the CUC was worth much because nobody outside of cuba gives a fucking fuck about those currencies. Same thing with russia. Whatever nonsense rate it is going for currently, it is completely meaningless.

- All fighting happends on ukrainian soil. Russia is currently integrating a fifth of Ukraine into its own country. If thats "losing" to you, I would like to "lose" like that all the time, thank you.

It is indeed losing. The perception is that the Russian military was either the 2nd or third largest army in the world (after the US and perhaps china), the expectation is that if you attack a country that is several orders of magnitude weaker in paper than your own, that you win a decisive swift victory. Not only this did not happen, they quickly had to retreat their initial plans (remember when they were advancing on Kiev? Now that would sound ludicrous but apparently moron putin thought it could be done). But now, even as they are declaring "this territory is mine" they are retreating from the territory they just claimed ownership... so basically from the Russian perspective, Russian soldiers are retreating from russian territory because Ukraine is kicking their foking ass.

- Russia owns the Nordstream pipelines with Germany. They invested a lot of money to build them. If they wanted to not use them - they can just cut off the gas. Which by the way they done once in the past. Everyone who seriously tells you that Russia destroyed their own pipeline has a serious mental problem or tries to lie very, very badly. Possibly both. They have no motive whatsoever to do so.

Of course, it was Russia.
You want reasons?
-Send a message that they can blow up pipes and cables undersea.
-Remove any sort of incentive oligarchs in the oil/gas industry might have in order to normalize the situation. If the oil rich people in Russia understand that they will never get western money again, they don't really have an incentive to put pressure on putin to end the war.
- Just for foking fun, they are psychopaths after all.
- Many more, take your pick

- I cant believe I have to remind people of this. If Russia and NATO fight each other directly, mankind will be wiped out by nuclear amageddon followed by a global nuclear winter. Thats why for example NATO said a strong "NO" to Ukraine just now after they asked for joining NATO.

Nonsense. If Russia and NATO fight, Russia will disappear, a few dozen cities would be destroyed. The only real way Russia can realistically reach the US is with ICBMs, they only have ~700, probably a good portion of those would rapidly be destroyed/neutralized at the first detection of an incoming ICBM so unless they coordinate all of them to launch simultaneously in a suicide attack, most of the nukes will be neutralized after we detect the first one. Granted, Russia does have a bunch of mobile ICBMs as well that will be harder to neutralize if not impossible but these are also less accurate. Also we will probably be targeting their communications, satellites, etc as well, as a result, a larger portion, perhaps the majority of ICBMs can be neutralized this way. Sure, a great many of them might end up being launched, but certainly its not going to be thousands, probably hundreds. We have some limited capability to intercept a few of those before they detonate, so the actual number to hit is probably going to be decreased even further. A single nuke, though devastating, is not going to vaporize a city. It will probably vaporize about a 1km radius, and then probably swiftly kill about 10km radius. It would be tragic, a calamity, but not world-ending, not even a nation-ending event for the US. Russia, in the other hand will be toasted, it will be reduced to asshes.

- We dont have good numbers of the losses of either side. Thats true for any war. The first thing that dies in any war is the truth.

What we have is plenty of video evidence of tanks being taken by the Ukrainians from the Russians. Seems to be pretty damn good evidence that they are winning this shit.

- You can read all Putin speeches on the Kremlin website.

Why would anybody want to read that shit?

- Russia has a LOT of friends, most importantly including the two upcoming superpowers China and India.

Sure? And I bet they are rushing to Russia's help right? :lol:
China and India were friends for as long as it was convenient for them. Currently, they have the "its complicated" relationship profile and russia is 1 tactical nuke away from getting some frienemies if you catch my drift.

- The west has managed to sanction themselves into a crisis.

What crisis?
Negotiator wrote:I will take this as "oh shit I have no facts whatsoever to back the bullshit I write".

You are deluded. Russian generals are not going to start a nuclear war over Ukraine and basically condemn 90% of Russian population to death while knowing that the damage that they can do to NATO or US will be not enough.

No country wants to find out why there is no universal healthcare in US...
Just 6 well placed Russian lowest yield nukes (5kt) would eliminate the entire 70,000 NATO zergling infestation in Kharkiv region across the Luhansk front. Russia has thousands. With air bursts radiation would be temporary and limited to the line of extermination.

It's going to happen. :D NATO won't do shit. NATO fears the Russian big dick nuclear energy.

Give a 24h ultimatum, then if it is not heeded delete the Ukrap offensive. Easy. Kadyrov has already called for a nuclear campaign. And Medvedev, the resident hawk, is basically putin's right hand. Medvedev has been calling for a crispy solution for months now. It is happening.
Igor Antunov wrote:Just 6 well placed Russian lowest yield nukes (5kt) would eliminate the entire 70,000 NATO zergling infestation in Kharkiv region across the Luhansk front. Russia has thousands. With air bursts radiation would be temporary and limited to the line of extermination.

It's going to happen. :D NATO won't do shit. NATO fears the Russian big dick nuclear energy.

Give a 24h ultimatum, then if it is not heeded delete the Ukrap offensive. Easy. Kadyrov has already called for a nuclear campaign. And Medvedev, the resident hawk, is basically putin's right hand. Medvedev has been calling for a crispy solution for months now. It is happening.

You are a delutional minion.
The only delusion is yours. Keep ramping it up see what happens.

I just hope the collateral damage is kept to under 600,000. That's how many women and children the Us slaughtered in Iraq. Don't want to exceed those figures, for muh optics.
Igor Antunov wrote:The only delusion is yours. Keep ramping it up see what happens.

I just hope the collateral damage is kept to under 600,000. That's how many women and children the Us slaughtered in Iraq. Don't want to exceed those figures, for muh optics.

You are a fool endorsing the plan of a psychopathic dictator that is suffering from a late-life crisis and wants to re-live the "glorious" times of the Soviet Union. Ofcourse this is all nonsense, the soviet union was never glorious and we will never go back, the Russian people will die overthrow him or frankly die before that comes to past.

Furthermore, the map that you posted shows the very idiocy of your plan. You are suggesting, that the Russian military nuke multiple cities that are in fact within the Donesk region which according to russia, are part of russia. So your brilliant plan is that russia nukes itself. :lol: :lol:
XogGyux wrote:You are a fool endorsing the plan of a psychopathic dictator that is suffering from a late-life crisis and wants to re-live the "glorious" times of the Soviet Union. Ofcourse this is all nonsense, the soviet union was never glorious and we will never go back, the Russian people will die overthrow him or frankly die before that comes to past.

Furthermore, the map that you posted shows the very idiocy of your plan. You are suggesting, that the Russian military nuke multiple cities that are in fact within the Donesk region which according to russia, are part of russia. So your brilliant plan is that russia nukes itself. :lol: :lol:

Putin is not a dictator. He has been remaining in the office by getting elected every time.
Istanbuller wrote:Putin is not a dictator. He has been remaining in the office by getting elected every time.

Do you know how we know that Putin is a dictator, unlike many other world leaders?

His subordinates are afraid to tell him anything that he doesn't want to hear. It is the reason why he has bungled Ukraine, the reason why he felt the need to purge the 5th department of the FSB that he himself created when he was running it.

It is the classic "dictator trap". He has been solely focused on surviving his current position by means of fear, bribery, imprisonment and murder, that all the normal channels of information stop reaching him. His short-term success became long-term catastrophic failures. Even Erdogan is more democratic, in a sense, than Putin and you know what I think of your supreme asshat of a leader. ;)
Istanbuller wrote:Putin is not a dictator. He has been remaining in the office by getting elected every time.

Thanks to media control, elimination of potentially dangerous political opponents and outright fraud.

Your beloved Erdowahn is following the same playbook, trying to eliminate Imamoglu next.
XogGyux wrote:You are a fool endorsing the plan of a psychopathic dictator that is suffering from a late-life crisis and wants to re-live the "glorious" times of the Soviet Union. Ofcourse this is all nonsense, the soviet union was never glorious

To be fair,, although they suffered defeats, set backs and humiliations, the Soviet Union was certainly not short on military glory. As well as its own military victories in the Civil War and WWII, there were the victories of its Communist allies through out the world.

Then there was the glory of its infrastructure projects like the White Sea Canal, both in the Soviet Union and in fraternal brother nations. There was the huge international aid, development and educational programmes through out the world. Under Soviet influence girls could go to University in Kabul, long before Laura Bush's "No Afghan school girl left behind."

And then there was Soviet achievements in space and in sport. Of the nine Summer Olympics the SU competed in, it won six. No there was no shortage of glory for the citizens of the Soviet Union. It was in the more mundane, less noble offerings to its citizens, that the Soviet Union failed to satisfy. Which is why although some say humanity is too good for Communism, others say Communism is too good for humanity.
Too any crybabies, too much soy. Too many estrogen inducing chemicals in the food and water supply. Very sad. This board like 99% of the internet now reeks of soy.

The Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation approved documents on the admission of the DPR, LPR, Kherson and Zaporozhye regions to Russia.

Tomorrow, the decision to accept new regions as part of Russia is to be approved at a meeting of the State Duma.

Soon. VERY SOON.
Igor Antunov wrote:Too any crybabies, too much soy. Too many estrogen inducing chemicals in the food and water supply. Very sad. This board like 99% of the internet now reeks of soy.

Time to volunteer and fight, baby Igor. Your motherland is calling you! :up:
By Rich
Igor Antunov wrote:Too any crybabies, too much soy. Too many estrogen inducing chemicals in the food and water supply. Very sad. This board like 99% of the internet now reeks of soy.

This is a disgusting insult to Adolph Hitler and the Nazis. The Hitler youth actually promoted soya as Nazi beans. What ever the faults of Hitler and the Nazis, pacifism and cowardice were not among them.

@Godstud , @Tainari88 , @Potemkin @Verv […]

Everyone knows the answer to this question. Ther[…]

@QatzelOk , the only reason you hate cars is beca[…]

But the ruling class... is up in arms about the f[…]