ECHR: Muslim parents cannot refuse to send their daughters to mixed school-run swimming lessons - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

I really don't get it. I went to a mixed school, but girls and boys had games and P.E. lessons separately. and that included swimming. So did my own daughters. It seems like common sense to me. Who wants their daughters being ogled in their wet swimsuits by a bunch of spotty,sweaty, sex obsessed schoolboys? What is it with Switzerland and their dogmatic rules and regulations? Good for the Muslim family. It shouldn't have been necessary for them to takethe stupid school to court.
snapdragon wrote:I really don't get it. I went to a mixed school, but girls and boys had games and P.E. lessons separately. and that included swimming. So did my own daughters. It seems like common sense to me. Who wants their daughters being ogled in their wet swimsuits by a bunch of spotty,sweaty, sex obsessed schoolboys? What is it with Switzerland and their dogmatic rules and regulations? Good for the Muslim family. It shouldn't have been necessary for them to takethe stupid school to court.

From the OP :
All of the girls concerned were aged under 10.

So they were all prepubescent.
At that age children do not think about sex, that only starts at puberty.

The children should swim together, and if you ask me, no burqinis.

@FiveofSwords Also, don't get too hung up on g[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This post was made on the 16th April two years ag[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]