Israeli troops kill dozens of Palestinians in protests as US embassy opens in Jerusalem – live updat - Page 87 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

skinster wrote:^ Fixed that for you.

More:

That is about the West Bank, not Gaza. This does not even prove that the IDF were using human shields. Even the woman says there needs to be an investigation to determine what really happened. But even if some of the soldiers did do it to protect themselves from the terrorists at one time, maybe before it was specifically prohibited by Israeli courts, that does not mean it is okay for Hamas to continue using human shields. You never complain about that.
Israeli snipers shoot kids, women, medics, journalists, the disabled etc. in the eyes, legs, heads etc. ever Friday in broad daylight, on camera, and Hindsite is struggling with the fact that the IDF uses Palestinians as human shields, even after I share a report where Israel's own courts try to ban them from doing so...ok then.

Back on topic:
skinster wrote:Israeli snipers shoot kids, women, medics, journalists, the disabled etc. in the eyes, legs, heads etc. ever Friday in broad daylight, on camera, and Hindsite is struggling with the fact that the IDF uses Palestinians as human shields, even after I share a report where Israel's own courts try to ban them from doing so...ok then.

You complain about the wrong thing.
Netanyahu whisked offstage at campaign rally after rockets fired from Gaza Strip
Sep 10, 2019

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was briefly pulled offstage during a campaign rally in southern Israel on Tuesday night after two rockets were fired from the Gaza Strip toward the cities of Ashkelon and Ashdod.

Israel Defense Forces said both rockets were intercepted by the Iron Dome missile defense system. No injuries were reported and there was no immediate claim of responsibility for the rocket launches.

The rocket launches mark a major escalation of violence by the Palestinians, who usually only fire on those places during wartime. The rockets fired Tuesday night also had a much longer range than the Palestinians normally fire.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/netanyahu ... gaza-strip

It was just a parting shot at Netanyahu since they most likely believe he's finally on his way out.

I doubt they thought it would get through the Iron Dome.

Not saying it was right to attempt to hit him one last time, but I doubt he wasn't expecting it while down there.
colliric wrote:It was just a parting shot at Netanyahu since they most likely believe he's finally on his way out.

I doubt they thought it would get through the Iron Dome.

Not saying it was right to attempt to hit him one last time, but I doubt he wasn't expecting it while down there.

Im voting likud this time
the alternative is worse
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Im voting likud this time
the alternative is worse

https://www.israelhayom.com/2019/09/13/ ... lieberman/

Israelhayom is predicting a Gantz win but with a coalition government and the poll's direct head-to-head falling Netanyahu's way 50 to 25. Likud will win more raw seats, but looks set to lose the election which will be close again, but not as close as last-time.
colliric wrote:https://www.israelhayom.com/2019/09/13/poll-predicts-62-seats-for-left-wing-coalition-with-lieberman/

Israelhayom is predicting a Gantz win but needing a coalition government. Likud will win more raw seats, but looks set to lose the election which will be close again, but not as close as last-time.

I support a unity government instead of having the orthodox or potentially the Arabs in the coalition

but both sides have too much ego so I doubt it will be possible
LIKUD DENIES NETANYAHU WROTE ARABS ‘WANT TO DESTROY US’
SEPTEMBER 12, 2019

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu distanced himself on Wednesday from a message sent by his Facebook page that called on voters to avoid a left-wing government of “Arabs who want to destroy us all – women, children and men – and allow a nuclear Iran that will kill us.”

“Prime Minister Netanyahu did not see the post, nor did he approve of it,” she said. “He does not agree with the statement. When it was brought to his attention, he asked for the post to be removed immediately.”

KAN reported Wednesday night that despite the denial, senior officials in the campaign stand behind the message, which is part of a wider campaign to woo right-wing voters from Otzma Yehudit and Yamina.

As part of that campaign, Netanyahu gave a televised interview to the Arutz Sheva website on Wednesday in which he repeatedly warned against voting for Otzma.

“They are throwing votes in the trash and can bring about a left-wing government,” Netanyahu warned in the interview. “A left-wing, Arab government has never been closer.”

He said voting for Otzma and the far-right Noam Party is crazy, and asked how many times the mistake of splitting the right-wing vote would be made.

Joint List leader Ayman Odeh condemned the message, saying “We turned to Facebook. They must act immediately to put an end to this racist and dangerous incitement by Netanyahu against the Arab population,” according to KAN.

“This is how a blatant distribution of hate and racism looks, but there is something that can be done. Go onto Benjamin Netanyahu’s Facebook page and report his page as a hateful page and help stop the incitement,” Meretz MK Tamar Zandberg said.

Hadash-Ta’al MK Ofer Cassif said that the prime minister had “finally crossed the line of sanity.”

“Such a blatant and explicit Nazi statement should shock and terrify every person, on the Left and on the Right,” Cassif said. “Even if the words were publicized by mistake, the commander’s spirit is clear. See [Likud] MK [Miki] Zohar’s statements on ‘the Jewish race’ last Monday.”

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Likud ... -us-601412
Zionist Nationalist wrote:I support a unity government instead of having the orthodox or potentially the Arabs in the coalition

but both sides have too much ego so I doubt it will be possible

Gantz and Netanyahu are pretty much the same. When is Israel going to stop it's dependency on the West and the US? When are they going to tell the Liberal and Assimilationist Diaspora Jewry to go to hell?
GANTZ'S ADVISOR WAS BEHIND WHITE HOUSE SPYING LEAK
SEPTEMBER 13, 2019

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu claimed on Friday evening that political strategist Joel Benenson, former Obama advisor and current campaign advisor for political rival Benny Gantz's party Blue and White, was behind the Politico story published on Thursday.

Netanyahu said "Joel Benenson, Gantz's advisor is behind the false leak about spying against the white house. Gantz and Lapid would do anything including harming the strategic asset of Israeli-US relations."

Lapid replied on twitter, "Yesterday I was interviewed on CNN and backed Bibi up on the spying story. Today he accused us of initiating the story. Not only is he a liar, what about some national responsibility? The man has gone off the rails."

Joel Benenson, founder and CEO of the Benenson Strategy Group, led the research and polling programs for President Obama’s 2008 and 2012 campaigns and served as senior strategist for Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential bid.

Netanyahu's accusation comes following a report from Politico that claimed Israel is responsible for cellular tracking devices found near the white house, as well as in several additional locations throughout Washington DC.

President Donald Trump responded to the report, saying he does not believe "Israel is spying on the US."

A spokesperson for the Israeli Embassy also denied the report, calling them "illogical", adding "Israel does not commit acts of expionage in the United States, period."

https://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Net ... eak-601611

Saying Netanyahu is a "liar" and "has gone off the rails" sounds similar to what the Democrats say about President Trump.
skinster wrote:Israel spying on the White House again, stealing secrets et all, and as usual it's just no big deal. :lol:

I'm confused, does @Hindsite support Netanyahu or is posting this obviously bad news(for Netanyahu) to tell us he supports Gantz?

Lol.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:too bad you dont speak hebrew I would show you lections of a professor from Israel who completely discredits the bible
anyway Im atheist and I dont see any reason to justify our cause with religion. the conflict is not about religion as it is about nationalism and land

So you just plain want to drive them into the sea to get 'your' land back?

At least the religious extremists are doing it for a misguided reason, but you're a billion times worse than they are.
Netanyahu’s Alliance With Trump

Israel PM Netanyahu: "Thank you President Trump!"

A large billboard featuring Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu shaking hands with US President Donald Trump

Donald Trump tells US Jews Netanyahu is ‘your prime minister’
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Analysis on Abu Obeida's speech marking the 200th […]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Losing money is one thing, losing a whole brigade[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

Wait a moment, I'll just quickly pick up the weapo[…]